IS THIS THE REAL CAUSE OF COVID DEATHS C. DIFF INFECTIONS?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Hospital accidents kill more people than highway accidents. But when people die while they are receiving standard, but irrational and antiscientific treatments and “support,” the deaths aren’t counted as accidents. The numbers are large.

Medical training and medical textbooks bear great responsibility for those unnecessary deaths. Most medical research is done under the influence of mistaken assumptions, and so fails to correct the myths of medical training. If the “consumers” or victims of medicine are willing to demand concrete justifications before accepting “standard procedures,” they will create an atmosphere in which medical mythology will be a little harder to sustain." -Ray Peat

Lollipop2

It is really hard to feed a person with a C. diff infection. Sprouted brown rice is good, brown rice, fresh pressed apple and purple carrot juice was a go-to for us, brewers yeast with honey, fried egg yolks, fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh pressed watermelon juice and potatoes. He wanted a lot of canned fruit and buttered canned green beans. A person with an active C diff infection does not want to eat. It is a difficult situation.
Thank you. Very helpful!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Hello, I am 22 year old male with Candida (thrush). I’ve had resistant Candida for 3 years from antibiotic use (from cdiff). The doctors haven’t found a root cause but I just received my blood work. Any help I can get is very appreciated.
Test was taken at 8:30 A.M."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Centsmom posted this in another thread...

"The existing research shows that people without an appendix may have trouble maintaining healthy gut bacteria levels and are prone to recurring C. diff, along with a potentially increased risk of Crohn’s disease. Taking a probiotic supplement with the probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii, has been shown to reduce recurring C. diff."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
More food info posted by Centsmom in another thread....

"It returned. I called the doctor and told her about my experience with Flagyl. She now prescribed Vancomycin which was made by a compounding pharmacist a local pharmacy. The price was insane at around $500, and supposedly would’ve been higher had I went elsewhere. This disease C. Diff was making me spend tons of money – I don’t know how poor people would handle it. I took it for a month in the morning and evening. My digestion returned to normal. I was off the medicine for about a week then decided to try to go back to my hydrolyzed collagen again – isn’t Glycine supposed to be good for the gut? I felt like I was on top of the world. We went on a date to GW Finns which is a very prestigious restaurant we’d been meaning to try for at least a year. We sat down. Before we even started to eat, I had to go to the bathroom. I started crying. It was back. The Vancomycin merely killed the bacteria in the vegetative state, and caused it to spore up to “protect itself” to survive long term. The collagen had germinated the spores."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Reactive arthritis is a rare complication of Clostridium difficile enterocolitis, especially in children."

"The CD infection should be suspected in children presenting with an acute inflammatory arthritis following an episode of diarrhea especially when stool culture for common enteric bacterial infection turns out to be negative and the patient has received antibiotic therapy before the onset of diarrhea. Therefore, we suggest performing tests for CD toxin in children with these characteristics because CD infection associated with ReA can be unrecognized."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"A trend of increasing CDI rates was reported throughout the United States in the early 2000’s. Various studies aimed to identify the cause of this significant increase in infection rate and were able to identify particularly strains that were associated with higher rates of infection. Specifically, BI/NAP1/027 strain was identified as a strain primarily responsible for the increased infection rate. This particular strain exhibited an increased resistance to antibiotics used to treat CDI and produced more than twenties times more toxin than historical strains. This strain is also associated with infection of people not previously considered at risk including young, seemingly healthy individuals not exposed to a healthcare environment or prolonged antibiotic treatment."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Clostridium difficile is the most common nosocomial pathogen of the gastrointestinal tract and has increased in frequency over time. Typical symptoms of C. difficile infection include diarrhea, which is usually nonbloody, or colitis associated with severe abdominal pain, fever and/or gross or occult blood in the stools. Pseudomembranous colitis (PMC), the severest form of this disease, occurs as a result of a severe inflammatory response to the C. difficile toxins."

"Occasionally patients will have an atypical presentation without diarrhea but with toxic megacolon and an acute abdomen or appendicitis"

"Diarrhea is the usual presenting symptom; it is usually watery but can have gross or occult blood. Occasionally patients will have an atypical presentation without diarrhea but with toxic megacolon and an acute abdomen or appendicitis."

"When PMC is severe or does not respond to therapy, complications can occur. In a study of 48 cases of PMC, complications included hypokalemia (37%), renal failure (27%) and hypoproteinemia (50%) [11]. Some patients will require surgery if the colitis is severe or refractory to therapy. Indications for surgery can include severe pain, development of organ failure, subserosal air in the colon wall, a worsening CT scan or signs of peritonitis. Although surgical intervention for PMC is infrequent (<1%), the mortality rate in these patients is very high.

Late-onset complications of PMC have been reported and include acute oligoarthritis and hemolytic-uremic syndrome."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Although the findings were made in mice, researchers say the role of calcium may help explain a longstanding mystery: why some hospital patients and nursing home residents have a much higher risk of contracting C. diff infections and the resulting diarrhea that carries its spores out of the body.

The reason? Those people often have extra calcium in their guts because they’re taking certain medications or supplements. Medications aimed at calming acid reflux, such as proton pump inhibitors, and steroids can increase the amount of calcium in the gut."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have been eating artichoke hearts lately, with positive results in my digestion. In reading more about them, I have discovered that they have an antibiotic effect. They seem to be good for killing C. diff and other deadly bacterias.....

"Methods and results: Twenty-two natural products were investigated using four C. difficile strains. Effects on sporulation, determined using microscopy and a conventional spore recovery assay, showed that fresh onion bulb extract (6·3% v v-1 ) and coconut oil (8% v v-1 ) inhibited sporulation in all four isolates by 66-86% and 51-88%, respectively, compared to untreated controls. Fresh ginger rhizome extract (25% v v-1 ) was also inhibitory, although to a lesser extent. Using a standard spore germination and outgrowth assay, germination was unaffected by the 22 products, whereas outgrowth was significantly reduced by artichoke extract (18·8 mg ml-1 ), fresh onion bulb extract (25% v v-1 ), Leptospermum honeys (8% w v-1 ) and allicin (75 mg ml-1 ; P < 0·01). Sporicidal activity, investigated using a standard plate recovery assay, was minimal."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Bone infection is most often caused by bacteria. But it can also be caused by fungi or other germs. When a person has osteomyelitis: Bacteria or other germs may spread to a bone from infected skin, muscles, or tendons next to the bone."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Most cases of osteomyelitis are caused by staphylococcus bacteria, types of germs commonly found on the skin or in the nose of even healthy individuals. Germs can enter a bone in a variety of ways, including: The bloodstream."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Bone lesions are areas of bone that are changed or damaged. Causes of bone lesions include infections, fractures, or tumors.

When cells within the bone start to divide uncontrollably, they are sometimes called bone tumors.

Most bone lesions are benign, meaning they are not cancerous. Some bone lesions are cancerous, however, and these are known as malignant bone tumors."

Roselynne

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The entry of bacteria into the blood stream, which can lead to septicemia, is ordinarily considered to be of importance only in extreme immunodeficiency states, such as old age or in premature infants, but the death rate of young adults from septicemia has been increasing rapidly since the 1940s.

The permeability of the intestine that allows bacteria to enter the blood stream is very serious if the phagocytic cells are weakened. Carrageenan poisoning is one known cause of the disappearance of macrophages. Its powerful immunosuppression would tend to be superimposed onto the immunological damage that has been produced by radiation, unsaturated fats, and estrogens." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"When animals are fed fish oil and then exposed to bacteria, their immunosuppressed thymic (T) cells cause them to succumb to the infection more easily than animals fed coconut oil or a fat free diet. Natural killer cells, which eliminate cancer cells and virus infected cells, are decreased after eating fish oil, and T suppressor cells are often increased." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The patient had been well until 20 hours before this admission when diffuse abdominal pain and nausea developed after he ate rice, chicken, and lo mein leftovers from a restaurant meal."

"Bacteria can grow quickly in food left at room temperature according to WebMD, which recommends to reduce the risk of food poisoning leftover food should be refrigerated no later than 2 hours after it is taken from a heat source like an oven or warming tray."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals