IS THIS THE REAL CAUSE OF COVID DEATHS C. DIFF INFECTIONS?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else's survival guide." -Brene Brown

Attachments

• Screensho(3).jpg
    Screensho(3).jpg
    356 KB · Views: 5
OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Clostridium difficile (C difficile) is a gram-positive anaerobic spore-forming bacillus that usually causes pseudomembranous colitis. It is a normal commensal of the gastrointestinal tract but grows excessively when antibiotics inhibit other normal gastrointestinal tract flora. Clinical manifestations are mostly gastrointestinal in origin secondary to toxin production, but it can also present with extracolonic infections such as osteomyelitis, making the diagnosis complex."

"Osteomyelitis is an infection in a bone. Infections can reach a bone by traveling through the bloodstream or spreading from nearby tissue. Infections can also begin in the bone itself if an injury exposes the bone to germs.

Smokers and people with chronic health conditions, such as diabetes or kidney failure, are more at risk of developing osteomyelitis."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Hospital accidents kill more people than highway accidents. But when people die while they are receiving standard, but irrational and antiscientific treatments and “support,” the deaths aren’t counted as accidents. The numbers are large.

Medical training and medical textbooks bear great responsibility for those unnecessary deaths. Most medical research is done under the influence of mistaken assumptions, and so fails to correct the myths of medical training. If the “consumers” or victims of medicine are willing to demand concrete justifications before accepting “standard procedures,” they will create an atmosphere in which medical mythology will be a little harder to sustain." Ray Peat

J.R.K

"Hospital accidents kill more people than highway accidents. But when people die while they are receiving standard, but irrational and antiscientific treatments and “support,” the deaths aren’t counted as accidents. The numbers are large.

Medical training and medical textbooks bear great responsibility for those unnecessary deaths. Most medical research is done under the influence of mistaken assumptions, and so fails to correct the myths of medical training. If the “consumers” or victims of medicine are willing to demand concrete justifications before accepting “standard procedures,” they will create an atmosphere in which medical mythology will be a little harder to sustain." Ray Peat
That statement has never been more true especially considering what we have seen in the last two years.
I had an inkling of this before but I never thought it would be done so overtly and covered up in such a mafia style way.
There is so much corruption and rot to the core throughout, I am beginning to question if anything of integrity remains in any sector. One part of me says to rip out the entities that produce only thorns and toss them to the fire, and replace it with those that bear fruits. The other says don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. Unfortunately I am but one person and the choice is not mine. The good news from all of this is we can now see a little more clearly where the before hidden thorn bushes are now more exposed, let’s hope with a little more time we will get enough help to start with the removal and replacement plans.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
That statement has never been more true especially considering what we have seen in the last two years.
I had an inkling of this before but I never thought it would be done so overtly and covered up in such a mafia style way.
There is so much corruption and rot to the core throughout, I am beginning to question if anything of integrity remains in any sector. One part of me says to rip out the entities that produce only thorns and toss them to the fire, and replace it with those that bear fruits. The other says don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. Unfortunately I am but one person and the choice is not mine. The good news from all of this is we can now see a little more clearly where the before hidden thorn bushes are now more exposed, let’s hope with a little more time we will get enough help to start with the removal and replacement plans.
Gosh you are a good writer J.R.K. As they say "knowledge is power", and with that we can at least save ourselves. The Bible warns against "lover's of money" and money being the root of all evil. I have told of my husband dying, in this thread, but what I didn't elaborate on is how the hospital he was in withheld pain medication trying to get us to move him into a $30K a month hospice facility. They said that was the only way he could get the "good stuff" for pain. If it weren't for a blessed nurse who called me to tell me they were not going what they should be doing for his pain, and telling me "he is suffering", he would have suffered till the very end. She said they were giving him "morphine pushes", just enough to calm him down when someone visited. She told me they even "shackled" him. When she told me of "palatable care" or "hospice in place" I was sickened by the doctor's deceit, only caring about his piece of that juicy $30k pie. All I had to do is request that humane option and they gave him a continuous morphine drip and upped it whenever he needed. It was so sickening how hard they tried to make money off my poor husband's body. I have PTSD from the experience.

J.R.K

Gosh you are a good writer J.R.K. As they say "knowledge is power", and with that we can at least save ourselves. The Bible warns against "lover's of money" and money being the root of all evil. I have told of my husband dying, in this thread, but what I didn't elaborate on is how the hospital he was in withheld pain medication trying to get us to move him into a $30K a month hospice facility. They said that was the only way he could get the "good stuff" for pain. If it weren't for a blessed nurse who called me to tell me they were not going what they should be doing for his pain, and telling me "he is suffering", he would have suffered till the very end. She said they were giving him "morphine pushes", just enough to calm him down when someone visited. She told me they even "shackled" him. When she told me of "palatable care" or "hospice in place" I was sickened by the doctor's deceit, only caring about his piece of that juicy $30k pie. All I had to do is request that humane option and they gave him a continuous morphine drip and upped it whenever he needed. It was so sickening how hard they tried to make money off my poor husband's body. I have PTSD from the experience.
Wow! I am floored hearing this, but at the same time somewhat not surprised.
Dr David Martin I recall quoted Andrew Carnegie saying,” we need to treat the people in the same manner as dairymen treat cattle”.
Now it is one thing to hear that statement and one can brush it off as a random or unthought out before speaking statement. But when you hear these stories, and if you are partially aware (and I use the word partially with truth and sincerity because I do not believe that I am near fully aware of the depravity that drives this insane industry and truthfully there are times that I could return to the ignorance is bliss state I was in eight to ten years ago) you make this connection that they find you in your weakest state either by an accident or with the help of your Doctor and the many medications they give you to attain some made up unattainable fictional endpoint of health and the subsequent side effects). They then proceed pour every treatment into you they can and try to maximize your life as long as they can while increasing doses and upshifting to the more expensive drugs and care to the highest dollar value per hour (as time is in this case big money).
They continue until you are well enough to leave on your own with a barrel of the,”good stuff”to take home with you and a bill that would choke a horse. Option B of course is you still get the hospital bill and the funeral home bill as well.

I do not by any means wish to add any more on to your PTSD but I think your story can provide context into how the cabal actually works.

While I can see that your husband’s case was one that would have been an unfortunate unforeseeable condition your description regrettably appears to provide some confirmation of this hypothesis of mine.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow! I am floored hearing this, but at the same time somewhat not surprised.
Dr David Martin I recall quoted Andrew Carnegie saying,” we need to treat the people in the same manner as dairymen treat cattle”.
Now it is one thing to hear that statement and one can brush it off as a random or unthought out before speaking statement. But when you hear these stories, and if you are partially aware (and I use the word partially with truth and sincerity because I do not believe that I am near fully aware of the depravity that drives this insane industry and truthfully there are times that I could return to the ignorance is bliss state I was in eight to ten years ago) you make this connection that they find you in your weakest state either by an accident or with the help of your Doctor and the many medications they give you to attain some made up unattainable fictional endpoint of health and the subsequent side effects). They then proceed pour every treatment into you they can and try to maximize your life as long as they can while increasing doses and upshifting to the more expensive drugs and care to the highest dollar value per hour (as time is in this case big money).
They continue until you are well enough to leave on your own with a barrel of the,”good stuff”to take home with you and a bill that would choke a horse. Option B of course is you still get the hospital bill and the funeral home bill as well.

I do not by any means wish to add any more on to your PTSD but I think your story can provide context into how the cabal actually works.

While I can see that your husband’s case was one that would have been an unfortunate unforeseeable condition your description regrettably appears to provide some confirmation of this hypothesis of mine.

You aren't adding any more to my PTSD. My PTSD comes from hearing my husband in the background, on the phone with the nurse in agony. I screamed at the doctor to go back to school and learn how to do his job right, and said to some Googling at the very least. I told him he is an evil and incompetent man. Your response to my story just makes me feel understood.

J.R.K

You aren't adding any more to my PTSD. My PTSD comes from hearing my husband in the background, on the phone with the nurse in agony. I screamed at the doctor to go back to school and learn how to do his job right, and said to some Googling at the very least. I told him he is an evil and incompetent man. Your response to my story just makes me feel understood.
My pleasure and anytime, we all need to vent. In these times more than ever it is therapeutic to be able to converse with people who are like minded.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Another process with potentially deadly results that increase with aging and stress, is the passage of bacteria from the intestines into the blood stream.” -Ray Peat

J.R.K

“Another process with potentially deadly results that increase with aging and stress, is the passage of bacteria from the intestines into the blood stream.” -Ray Peat
Does he go into more detail as to how one might mitigate the prevention of bacteria entering the bloodstream as people of youth do? My first thought would be bamboo shoots, carrot salad with coconut oil or olive oil, and mushrooms to keep bacterial load and subsequent endotoxin low.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Does he go into more detail as to how one might mitigate the prevention of bacteria entering the bloodstream as people of youth do? My first thought would be bamboo shoots, carrot salad with coconut oil or olive oil, and mushrooms to keep bacterial load and subsequent endotoxin low.
While the antibiotic effect of carrots, bamboo shoots and mushrooms help to kill bacteria, the other half of that equasion is to heal the intestinal walls so that even starch and other inappropriate molecules don't enter the blood stream either. I think bone broth would be a first best line of defense.

J.R.K

While the antibiotic effect of carrots, bamboo shoots and mushrooms help to kill bacteria, the other half of that equasion is to heal the intestinal walls so that even starch and other inappropriate molecules don't enter the blood stream either. I think bone broth would be a first best line of defense.
Easily digestible foods, and as always low levels of PUFA and foods that cause inflammatory response, careful observation on tryptophan or at least upping tyrosine to help upregulate dopamine, this is new information as well. @Hans just did an informative video on this, I don’t feel I have represented that information properly. So I will post it.

View: https://youtu.be/VzuTXyQzOzA

OP
Rinse & rePeat

I asked RP this question this morning about what you and I were talking about here, healing intestines so bacteria doesn't get through into the blood stream....

ME
Good morning Dr. Peat!

I know you recommend mushrooms, bamboo shoots and carrot salad, and say coconut oil and olive oil have antibiotic effects also. Besides avoiding many things such as stress, constipation, allergens and other inflammatory things, what would you recommend for healing leaky/damaged intestines besides gelatinous bone broths?

RAY PEAT:
"Milk, orange juice, and grape juice have important antiinflammatory effects. Thyroid hormone, progesterone, and essential nutrients are important."

J.R.K

"They found that Manuka honey from New Zealand, at concentrations as low as 5% v/v, completely inhibit the growth of H. pylori, and that 2.5% v/v partially inhibits the growth of H. pylori."

Thank you for this @Rinse&rePeat.
It always amazes me how these simple and delicious foods that have been demonized for as long as I can remember hold such beneficial healing powers.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thank you for this @Rinse&rePeat.
It always amazes me how these simple and delicious foods that have been demonized for as long as I can remember hold such beneficial healing powers.
And those simple remedies benefit the body in many other ways while they are at it! Drugs break down the body just to "manage" symptoms.

J.R.K

And those simple remedies benefit the body in many other ways while they are at it! Drugs break down the body just to "manage" symptoms.
I try to live by the KISS philosophy it was something that I learned at a young age.
Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Sepsis is the body’s overwhelming and life-threatening response to infection that can lead to tissue damage, organ failure, and death. In other words, it’s your body’s overactive and toxic response to an infection. Like strokes or heart attacks, sepsis is a medical emergency that requires rapid diagnosis and treatment. Sepsis can lead to severe sepsis and septic shock.

You may have heard the term “blood poisoning” used instead of sepsis. Blood poisoning is not an accurate description of sepsis. You can learn more about sepsis and blood poisoning here.

Your immune system usually works to fight any germs (bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites) to prevent infection. If an infection does occur, your immune system will try to fight it, although you may need help with medication such as antibiotics, antivirals, antifungals, and antiparasitics. However, for reasons researchers don’t understand, sometimes the immune system stops fighting the “invaders,” and begins to turn on itself. This is the start of sepsis.

Some people are at higher risk of developing sepsis because they are at higher risk of contracting an infection. These include the very young (infants), the very old, those with chronic illnesses, and those with a weakened or impaired immune system.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals