Is This A Normal Poo Colour?

raypeatclips

If you hadn't guessed by the title there is going to be a picture of poo in here. I've read pale poos are a sign of liver/gallbladder issues. I can't decide whether the poo is pale enough to be a cause for concern or whether it is a normal colour and I am just overthinking things.

Ignore the carrot

Attachments

• IMG_20170727_172432.jpg
    IMG_20170727_172432.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 192

Diokine

It's paler than it could be. Have you looked into possible candida issues?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

It's paler than it could be. Have you looked into possible candida issues?

I have considered it and many other things that share the same symptoms. I am also stressed with anxiety at the moment, with panic attacks which I have read can cause pale stools themselves.

Also increased the fat in my diet recently

Last edited:

dookie

@raypeatclips

Your over-analysis is a definite sign of high estrogen-serotonin.

With that said, you may be eating things too hard to digest, instead of eating easily digestible things (white rice, etc). Coffee stimulates bile flow, and darkens the stool color

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

@raypeatclips

Your over-analysis is a definite sign of high estrogen-serotonin.

With that said, you may be eating things too hard to digest, instead of eating easily digestible things (white rice, etc). Coffee stimulates bile flow, and darkens the stool color

How would you recommend I fix the issue?

I can barely tolerate any foods at the moment, currently eating rice, milk, oj, meat, carrot, ice cream and that's about it. I am not sure if I am tolerating those either

dookie

@raypeatclips

Milk, OJ, carrot and ice cream are some of the most problematic foods for me. More problematic than pizza or pasta. Just try some new foods.

michael94

pale stool = very low bile
edit: and yes with low bile basically all food will become problematic
low stomach acid is also cause by low bile flow
bile neutralizes chyme and if there's nothing to neutralize the acidity the stomach downregulates acid secretions

Last edited:

Herbie

Lower fat intake and see if it changes.

Ive noticed this happens when eating oats, oats increase bile excretion apparently.

The carrot can make the colour lighter too because lowers fat absorption. I think the lighter colour is fat in the stool. It does look fatty/sticky.

Just from my own observations.

Regina

pale stool = very low bile
edit: and yes with low bile basically all food will become problematic
low stomach acid is also cause by low bile flow
bile neutralizes chyme and if there's nothing to neutralize the acidity the stomach downregulates acid secretions
what would you suggest he do to improve bile flow? Thx

Queequeg

Is there a supplement to help unsee what I just saw?

yerrag

Impact

I've had the same issue for the last 5-6 yrs after a period of extreme stress. I tried Betaine HCL, Taurine and other things but nothing seemed to work. I accidentally found that Now Foods Nutritional Yeast before or after eating seems to cure it for me. If I stop the Nutritional Yeast for a week or more the pale stools and undigested food come back.

michael94

@michael94 Yeah pretty much what I was going to ask. Was thinking increasing salt, less liquids, coffee, taurine would help? That has irritated my gut in the past however.
what would you suggest he do to improve bile flow? Thx
not an easy fix. Once I get the last of these stones out I will be able to channel the divine wisdom necessary to explain EVERYTHING...

But for now, I am useless!
Good luck

Herbie

not an easy fix. Once I get the last of these stones out I will be able to channel the divine wisdom necessary to explain EVERYTHING...

But for now, I am useless!
Good luck

Have you done the Hulda Clark liver cleanse?

Mary Pruter

Mine is about the same color. I'm not sure if this an issue to post here, but my Mothers poop looks like sand in the bottom of the toilet bowl. I have no idea why anyone's poop would be like that. Any ideas?

peep

If stool is too pale, fats are not well digested.
So michael94 is right. Bile is too low.
Bile is produced in the liver. If you got some bad liver problems, there could even be white stools.

Supplements I use to increase bile flow:
artichoke, dandelion, milk thistle

Increase your stomach acid + bile and you wont need to wipe no more ^^

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals