Is The Fat Content Of Grain-fed Milk More Estrogen Than Grass-fed?

I know that the fat content of the meat is more estrogenic when a cow is fed grain, but is the milk also even though the cow has 7 stomachs, rumen, etc?

I know that the fat content of the meat is more estrogenic when a cow is fed grain, but is the milk also even though the cow has 7 stomachs, rumen, etc?
Definetly! The rule of thumb is if it is not grass fed get the less fat milk and meat cause the toxins are stored in the fat of grain fed. With grass fed buy the fattest because all the nutrients are in the fat. With that being said and back to your question, if the milk is made from grains and grains are estrogenic then it would be estrogenic if it is full fat, but not sure about the non fat milk.

JKX

The question was whether the fat content would be more 'estrogenic' and by that logic, it's impossible to determine, specifically because an individuals estrogenic response to a food is determined solely by the health of the individual ingesting said food. The article Hans wrote also touches on this point.

The question was whether the fat content would be more 'estrogenic' and by that logic, it's impossible to determine, specifically because an individuals estrogenic response to a food is determined solely by the health of the individual ingesting said food. The article Hans wrote also touches on this point.
I agree! Estrogens in themselves are not necessarily a bad thing, it is the overload that becomes a problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals