Estrogen In Contained In Non Grass-fed, Inorganic Beef

Bui

I apologize if this has been answered already but I wanted to ask again for more clarification:

Is non grass-fed, inorganic beef "estrogenic"? I forget where but I remember being told that with estrogen being contained in fat, cows given estrogen will hold that excess estrogen in their fat stores which are then passed on after consumption.

The reason as to why I'm asking this is to obviously justify purchasing grass-fed beef versus conventional. I know grass-fed meats have more nutrition all around but I was curious if they contain something harmful.

Also, how important is grass-fed liver versus the conventional Skylark brand of beef liver? Does conventional liver hold onto toxins which are passed on after consumption? Nutritionally speaking what are the benefits of grass-fed liver specifically?

I appreciate the input.

Waynish

This is hard to say... It would take me a while to reference. Glass-fed would of course be less estrogenic, but I have no idea to what degree. Eating smaller amounts per sitting and doing things that would help detox would potentially reduce estrogen more than being absolutely "clean" with respect to eating grass vs grain fed beef.