• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
J

Josh

is raw milk more beneficial than pasteurized? due to the bacteria in the milk or something?
I would say so, all the enzymes/bacteria are all there as nature intended, sometimes helping in how its digested, I didn't do great on It though

Donnea

I’m gonna give Grass fed a2 Raw milk dairy a go, see how that goes with my eczema as pure A2 milk is the only thing I haven’t tried yet.

I’ve spoke with the farm directly who state their certified by the food Standards agency to produce raw milk which involves regular inspections etc, following strict HACCP protocols and food safety management etc etc..
(Uk guidelines).

If this works for my eczema, then I plan to drink a decent amount of this stuff and so when you hear about the risk of E-coli, Listeria, Campylobacter etc

Is there any risk with these bacterias really?
My grandpa was a dairy farmer. I drank raw milk all the time growing up. We also ate raw egg yolks regularly in desserts such as orange and chocolate mousse. You can barely find a recipe using raw eggs for those desserts now. We used to make treats ourselves as kids where you whipped raw egg yolks with sugar until it became a light colored mousse, and we ate it with a spoon. Every kid I knew did this. I I still do this sometimes :)) NOW suddenly, it has become dangerous to eat raw egg or drink raw milk. I have never heard of anyone getting sick from eating raw eggs. I do know several people who have gotten e-coli or salmonella from eating vegetables that were contaminated though. Probably due to using manure as fertilizer that was not properly composted as to kill those bacteria.
Pasteurization is really just so that the milk lasts longer, can be shipped and stored so we can conveniently buy it.

GreekDemiGod

Raw cow's milk always improves my mood, however I have to drink it in moderation.
Last summer, I went over 0.5 gallon / day, and it tended to be fattening and cause cystic pimples on face & back.

Dr. B

Raw cow's milk always improves my mood, however I have to drink it in moderation.
Last summer, I went over 0.5 gallon / day, and it tended to be fattening and cause cystic pimples on face & back.
where do you get it from? was it whole milk?
that may be a purity issue... it shouldn't be doing that. good raw milk seems to improve my skin everywhere

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom