Integral Moves Forward: Lose Fat, Lift More, Worry Less.

OP
Integral

Integral

BTW I started experimenting with some other stuff. Contrary to what I heard from Matt Stone about drinking water, something I was avoiding for a long time, I started drinking a lot more water! It was kinda making me tired the first few days, but then I started to feel different. My skin got a little clearer, and then my digestion improved a little bit, my elimination is so mega different, it feels 'right' now. Like I think you know when your health is improving, these functions just feel 'right'. I stopped doing the raw carrot salad for about a week. I added it back in yesterday and slept like a baby, was out like a light and then woke up just 1 min before my alarm. Something is obviously going right.

OP
Integral

Integral

04.01.16 - Push

A) Flat Bench Press: 70kg 4 x 10 (Reps 8, 9 and 10 pasued)
B) Incline DB Press: 25kg 4 x 8 (Kept it easy as per body's signals)
C) Flat DB Press: 17.5kg 4 x 12 (Same as above)
D) DB Shoulder Press: 12.5kg 4 x 12 (...As above)
E) Tate Press: 12.5kg 3 x 8 (These were a bit tough lol, so kept the reps and sets lower than what I was aiming for)

All in all a good workout. Shoulders were a bit fatigued for whatever reasons. Could be all the pullaparts and cable facepulls which activated some of the deeper muscles and made the muscles work differently or something, not sure.

Cheers,
Rav.

OP
Integral

Integral

Hey guys. Training going great. Learning new things. Everything being kept the same but I have learned the importance of structural balance in mammals, and balance in program design. I have a poor posture - shoulders rolled forward, and arterior pelvic tilt aka swayback or donald duck butt lol...I have taken one or two ideas from Naudi Aguilar from FunctionalPatterns, his YouTube channel has some good ideas, some not so good, but that's my opinion.

06.01.16 - Pull

A) Deadlift: 120kg 5 x 3 (Done without shoes, just socks, as will be the case from now on)
B) Seated Cable Row w/ D-Handles: 10kg 4 x 12 (Lowest weight on stack on purpose, this is for activation purposes tbh right now. My back muscles aren't working properly. You don't load dysfunction so keeping all back movements par deads extremely light)
C) Lat Pulldown: 30kg 12/8/12 (Had a hard time activating these tissues. I stretched my lats after the 2nd set and then the next one was stronger lol)
D) DB Row: 12.5kg 8/7/7/- (Hard because I did them properly like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhbmZQt ... YQ&index=1)
E) Structural Balance Work: BB Goodmorning: Empty barbell 12/12/5/0 (Was moving so weird on this, gotta persevere and get the motion right. Can't really keep a neutral spine. And no, just arching is not a neutral spine if you're in arterior pelvic tilt) + Glute Ham Developer Hip Extension: 3 good reps (Again, was not moving properly, so said OK dude just do 1 or 2 good reps and build from there)
*Hanging spinal decompression - only did for about 5 seconds, I didn't know you're meant to do it for about 1 minute 30 seconds until I researched it just now. These spinal decompressions should be done after every training session.

Apart from the deadlift my back training is going to be heavily focused on activation and 'waking up' the back. Absolutely all movements apart from deads were done with a 3 second peak contraction which is pretty hard for anyone tbh lol. This should bring my posture into balance over time and hence allow my structure to perform its function.

This should be the mantra when it comes to back training:

http://jasonferruggia.com/how-to-build-a-bigger-back/

Joe DeFranco (legend!) says the back should be trained with the mindset of a bodybuilder, ie with huge focus on activation, all these tiny muscles within the back are switched off in so many of us, we should be lighting these up in the gym in my opinion.

Cheers,
Rav.

OP
Integral

Integral

Brilliant gym session. I can see how I am evolving now as a lifter and in my health and wellness. I have been doing mobility work regularly, mainly hip flexor or psoas work (strengthening and stretching) also been doing a lot more movements in neutral spine, which believe me when your in aterior pelvic tilt is HARD!!! But that alone has improved my structural balance and posture. I also work a lot on making the shoulders and thoracic cavity more mobile. Certain joints should be mobile, others rigid - see Mike Boyle's 'joint-by-joint' approach. Dr. Stuart McGill also stresses something similar in his work, am reading ultimate back fitness and performance (4th edition) now. Anyway, now when I squat I can sit wayyy further down into the hole than before and yet stay rigid and upright. This is great. I've gotta watch the weight on the bar now, I did not do 4 x 10 today because now is the perfect time to engrain the proper motor engram of squats and deadlifts into my brain given my awareness of my dysfunctions and stuff.

08. 01. 16 - Legs

A) Squats: 70kg 4 x 7 (Had to keep reps lower as I am changing structurally....A lot of these muscles were switched off before, now is the time to get them firing)
B) Hack Squat: 7.5kg a side + sled 4 x 8 (Again, volume kept a bit lighter as for aforementioned reasons. These are all different movements to me now. I also found a good way to perform this machine. You put the handles in towards you and then you do not hold onto them! You put your hands on your collar bone like your doing a front squat)
C) RDL: 40kg 3 x 8 (Very conscious of my posture on this movement, if you lift like a human and not like a neanderthal the weight is so much harder, like I was consciously not allowing my shoulders to roll forward and tried to keep my thoracic spine in the right place)
D) Structural Balance Work: Poliquin Step Up: 3 x 3 -> Leg Curl on Ball 3 x 3 -> Split Squat 3 x 3 (This is basically just activation work. I learned this concept from Charles Poliquin. I am not a fan of his work, he seems dodgey as ****, I know people whio've done courses with him etc and I'm not a fan lets just say that. These movements are great however, they're done for 4 x 12 but I was very ***t at them so I just did the lowest number of reps possible and kept good form. These muscles aren't firing properly for me they've become dysfunctional, hence my lordosis and stuff. So yeah glutes squeezed on each rep etc. Gonna be very very patient with this)
*Spinal decompression: I thought I'd try and do 1 minute but ***t the grip was tough on the pullup bar. I did 15 secs on close hammer grip, then 10 secs on wide grip pullup)

Just ate, now gonna chill and meditate for 30 minutes. Mindfulness meditation after a workout is a must. The deep breathing alone will switch you into parasympathetic mode and encourage rest, digestion and recovery. At least I think so, I might need to do more research on this as I am a bit skeptical the central nervous system can be switched like that....

Peace,
Rav.

OP
Integral

Integral

Guys I just want to put you onto something. If you have any aterior or posterior pelvic tilt or if your spine is not very damn well aligned, do not do hanging spinal decompressions like I've been doing for the last two sessions. I am now feeling a little weird when I am shifting my right leg but only very slightly. It's a sensation I've had before when I used to go to the chiropractor, she used to tell me after adjustments to not do any heavy lifting on the day and be mindful the next day as these sorts of shifts can happen but they're not dangerous and go down by themselves. Sometimes it's like a nerve gets inflamed or whatever. Anyway, I remember a long time ago my chiropractor identified I had some scoliosis and lordosis. She just said these were issues I developed through early development and will not go away (which I now know is bull**** lol) but her adjustments in general were ok so I visited her about 5 times. Tomorrow in the gym I am going to avoid anything which loads the spine, which is fine because the only movement I was going to do that does that was some quad assistance on the unilateral leg press.

I think this weird sensation will go by tomorrow or sunday latest.

Cheers,
Rav.

OP
Integral

Integral

Great session. Spine thing has completely gone but I things are changing for me structurally....as you get a lot more mobile and functional, some of the muscles you're beginning to recruit need some love shall we say. Hence some of the reps were kept way lower than usual.

The back session I did where I focused on 3 second contractions on every rep basically murdered my pulling strength today, my biceps were just not there and on the horizontal rows they my back was not at its stongest at all. This is a good sign. I used the lightest weights possible, yet I was able to create a great training effect.

09.02.15 - Full Body Assistance

A) Fat Gripz Low Incline Press: 25kg 3 x 8 (trying to limit pressing so turned down the volume on this one)
B) Fat Gripz Hammer Curls Superset w/ Close Grip Thumbless Reverse Curl: did sets of 5 (lol) because my pulling muscles were pretty spent, which is OK! I remember when I was lifting before I got ill, I used to freak out when these things would happen, think I'm losing strength and completely overhaul my diet and routine lmao. I was so dumb then. Strength gains are masked by accumulated fatigue, and you have to deload a bit to allow your body to realise those gains. Dr. Mike Israetel has written some good articles on that which are very accessible for lifters.
C) Did not do any quad work, not wanting to load my spine for a few days.
D) Rack Pullups: 5/5/3/3 (Done on smith machine and put on different levels. Was hard obvs after how I trained my back. But also showed tbh my pulling ability is poor. However, I am thinking this is actually due to poor shoulder function relating to lack of mobility in the shoulders and t-spine. I think I need to keep doing the work I am doing and slowly these will improve)
E) Strutural Balance Work: Banded facepulls -few sets (gym was shutting so had to shoot off) -> Lying band pullaparts 2 x 25 -> Blackburns on floor - Y-W-T-I (5 secs in each position, I struggled tbh. My shoulders are obviously not working properly which is OK, I am fixing it).

I use magnesium oil after showering off following every infrared sauna session. I made my own magnesium oil today by using magnesium flakes I bought from Amazon. Works out about 500% cheaper or something crazy like that lol.

Cheers,
Rav.

OP
Integral

Integral

Trained today had a good day. Bit late over here and I'm trying to read something so won't log todays workout. I will say this however....Mobility work makes lifting so fricken different! Like my presses are all 100% different now. The control I have over the bar now has enhanced massively. Parts of the lift are weaker now and structurally it just feels different. My chest was all bunched together before, now my shoulders are being pulled into proper alignment and hence my chest has sort of broadened, when I touch the bar on my chest I can now feel how little chest muscle I have, feels like I am touching bone or something. This is crazy because I've trained for a while yet in truth I've not even been recruiting a fraction of my chest. Absolute madness. Why is no one talking about this?

Peace.

OP
Integral

Integral

I trained back yesterday which was great but I was a bit off/weaker than usual so I kept the volume lower on deadlifts but progressed everything else which was great.

I did not update the log because I was busy doing other creative activity - specifically, I have taken up creative writing. I wrote 1 page on a funny incident which happened at the gym and sent it to my bro. He read it this morning and laughed out loud the whole way through. I wanted to be a writer growing up actually.

I honestly think doing a lot of creative activity and filling our days with more meaningful mental input is imperative to improving health. Half of us could improve our health just by reading less articles and thinking for ourselves/connecting with our true inner selves. Just my 2 c.

Ingenol said:
post 118862 Can you go into more detail over what comprises your mobility work?

Yeah sure dude.

See attached a pic of my post it notes with all the stuff I do. I will link to a playlist on my youtube which has all the movements in. If you need to know anything specific ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... v2NSYPrIg5
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... S74sZVOfPb
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... cxBDWN6k8o
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... eu8i9WRC0Y

The key with mobility work is finding the movements which work for you. I have found some absolute gems from very unknown coaches/physios etc.

I've gotta go eat now, later.

Rav.

Attachments

• IMG_356325239532-55FA-4152-AD65-08567567D74D.JPG
    IMG_356325239532-55FA-4152-AD65-08567567D74D.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Integral

Integral

Hi guys, I trained legs today.

15.01.16 - Legs
*Pre-Training Activation Work
A) Squat: 70kg 3 x 8 (Sticked to same weight as last week, funnily enough the form felt fantastic, so powerful in the hips. Have never had this amount of leg drive. However, I am beginning to feel a bit 'off'...This is a stonewall sign of the need for a deload next week if there ever was one).
B) Machine Hack Squat: 7.5kg per side + sled: 8/8/-/- (As above, I think I am in a bit of an over-reaching phase. This is fine but you need to back off at this point)
C) Lying Leg Curls: 30kg 12/12/12/- (These are a very good movement, I did not do RDLs today as I knew I am deloading next week and as such switching all assistance work. I wanted to experiment with this movement. It's either this or use the Glute-Ham Raise which is at my house)
D) Structural Balance Work: Poliquin Step Up ~ Leg Curl on Swiss Ball ~ Split Squat: Still working on building volume & activation so just 3 x 4 on each movement. Also functions as a bit of a warm-down.

*Re: Hamstring curls. There are other very effective ways of doing them. I learned about the Gironda leg curl from a physique coach here in the UK. He has some good info on exercise but his nutrition advice is not for sick people to say the least. This bastard ripped me off to the tune of £2000 back before I found Ray Peat and did not know wtf was happening with my metabolism. Cocksucker....I was already in starvation mode when I started his diet, my starving myself further I dropped a little bit of weight and was craving so hard I had to slap myself and scream into a pillow to stay sane. Literally two weeks after I gave up on his bull**** online training program I gained all the weight back plus a **** tonne more. **** the conventional fitness industry. Anyway, here is some good info on how to get the most out of the leg curl machine. I also point my toes out.

Now gonna do some visualisations and chill out and watch this old episode of Joe Rogan's podcast with the awesome Graham Hancock.

I am fascinated by Graham's work. Please listen to him if you get the chance.

Peace,
Rav.

OP
Integral

Integral

I begin a very welcome deload week this week.

19/01/16 - Push (DELOAD WEEK)

*Pre-Training Activation: Self-Mayofacial release stuff w/ lacrosse ball on pecs and lats
A) 65kg 2 x 10 (last 3 paused)
B) Band Assisted Dips: 1 x 8
C) Constant Tension Lateral Raises: 2.5kg 2 x 15
D) Strict Rope Pushdown: 18kg 15/11 (Was only going for 2 x 15 but I was getting way too much lactic acid built up second set to stopped lol. Basically I did this exercise before with just over half the stack but I was not really lifting with an emphasis on contraction as such which is what imo you should do on this exercise. Way harder when you squeeze to say the least)
E) Structural Balance Work: Band Facepulls / DB Cuban Rotations 2 x 15 (Kept brief)

Done.

OP
Integral

Integral

Following this deload week, I will be commencing phase II of my training cycle. This is the penultimate phase, in phase III I will be working towards testing my max. The max I will get will not be anywhere near my previous PBs I suspect but will be interesting to see where I am at when that time comes around. I have regained much of my health so I will finally be able to progress now I think.

Here is a full breakdown my phase II of my training cycle.

Push/Pull/Legs/Full Body Phase II

By Rav Sandhu.

Additional daily measures:

-Morning walks to be done if possible.

Correctional work to be done:
-Shoulders and thoracic spine chronically tight. Daily stretching to be done if possible, preferably multiple times a day.
-Arterior Pelvic Shift correctional work to be done (see note).
-Gluteal Amnesia correctional work to be done (see note).

Periodisation:

-Deloads are to be taken every 6th week. Load to be reduced by 10% and volume by 50%.
-Wave cycles:6 weeks 4 x 10, 6 weeks 3 x 8, 6 weeks 3 x 5. Progressive drop volume on assistance work each phase.
-Auto-regulation from session to session – no load is ever set in stone!

Push
Pre-Training Preparation:Lacrosse ball self-mayofacial release: Pec standing (1 mins per side) + Pec lying (1 min per side) / Lats standing (1 mins per side) + Lying Lat Release(1 min per side). Lying DB static pec stretch 2 x 1 min. Quadrupled Thoracic Extension/Rotation (1 x 10 each side), Static Lat Stretch on Power-rack: 1 x 20 secs each side & Scap Push Ups 1 x 10s.

A) Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3 x 8(Last 3 reps completely paused)
B) Band Assisted Dips: 3 x 8
C) DB Constant Tension Lateral Raises: 4 x 15-20 (Performed with arms at 75o angle)
D) Rope Pushdown: 4 x 15
E) Structural balance work: Blackburns (on floor) Y-W-T-I 4 x 12 secs per position / Band Pullaparts: 4 x 25 / Double Band Facepull + Rotate + Y Press: 4 x 12

Pull
Pre-Training Preparation: Think about this...lol

A) Deadlift: 3 x 3 (done in socks, no shoes)
B) Seated Cable Row w/ D-Handles: 3 x 12 (3 sec contraction)
C) Lat Pulldown: 2 x 12 (3 sec contraction)
D) DB Row: 3 x 12 (3 sec contraction)
E) Structural balance work: Seated goodmorning: 3 x 12 / GHD Hip Extension: 3 x 12

Legs
Pre-Training Preparation: Think about this...lol
A) Barbell Back Squat: 3 x 8 (On the last rep of each warm-up, perform a paused breathing squat for 5-10 breaths)
B) Unilateral Leg Press: 3 x 12
C) Gironda Leg Curl: 3 x 12
D) Structural balance work (superset): Poliquin Step Up ~ Leg Curl (Ball) ~ Split Squat: 3 x 12

Full Body Hypertrophy

Guidelines: Loading to bee approx 60% of 1RM. Should be able to hit 15 reps before failure.
A) Elevated Push-Up Hold (90 seconds, hands and feet on blocks)→Low Incline Smith-Machine Press: 3 x F (True contractile failure) ~ DB Flye Loaded Stretch (30-90 seconds)
B) Split SQ. Hold Back Foot Elevated (90 seconds)→Leg Press: 3 x F (True contractile failure) ~ Zercher Squat Hold (30-90 seconds)
C) Machine Bicep Coil: 3 x F (True contractile failure)~ Lying Maltese-Position Biceps Stretch (30-90 seconds)
D) Chest Supported Row: 3 x F ~Straight-Arm Barbell Pullover Hold (30-90 seconds)
E) Structural balance work: Blackburns (on floor) Y-W-T-I 3 x 12 secs per position / Band Pullaparts: 3 x 25 / Double Band Facepull + Rotate + Y Press: 3 x 12

OP
Integral

Integral

As you can see, everything is more or less the same. The main difference is that full body assistance has changed emphasis somewhat and is now a hypertrophy focused day. This is similar to how Jason Ferruggia's templates were on his membership site basically, though he did not have this sort of emphasis on failure on those days, he just did higher reps. He adds a lot of nuances I must say, which I am now discovering just show the depth of his knowledge as a coach. He utilises all sorts of bodyweight movements and stuff like kettlebells, gymnastics rings, etc. Great dude for sure I respect Jay Ferruggia. You can get the jist of everything through just reading his blog though you don't need to buy access to his membership site like I did.

The reasoning for the hypertrophy focused day is that once you've sort of learned the lifts and gotten into the groove again, you do need to put on size to facilitate increasing strength. This is due to the increased cross-sectional area of the muscle among other things. Greg Nuckols explains it here: http://www.strengtheory.com/powerlifters-should-train-more-like-bodybuilders/

I got the idea to experiment with training to failure from a study which Christian Thibaudeau (another great coach) found very interesting. See here: https://www.t-nation.com/training/single-best-muscle-building-method

I had a funny experience which suggests there may be something in that. First time I went to a gym when I was about 14 I did a few sets of curls to failure and went home. After about a week my biceps did look and feel visibly bigger. Other kids had similar experiences back then, they would go to true contractile failure on bicep curls not knowing any better, and within a week or two, their arms would explode I ***t you not lol. When I was a dumbass meathead I dismissed stuff like that because people on the internet told me you should never train to failure and 3 x 5 was all you ever needed. Mark Rippetoe used to say ***t like unless you can deadlift 5 plates you have no business doing any sort of hypertrophy work. I now know that attitude is full of ***t. The famous bodybuilding coach, Dante Trudel, has his athletes do a training protocol called D.C Training which is basically high freqeuncy/high intensity training where you do like 1 exercise per bodypart and the split is set up so you rotate the exercises each time you hit the bodypart. The workset for each bodypart is 1 set done to contractile failure where one needs to hit at least 15 reps before moving up in weight. He follows up each workset with something called 'extreme stretching' which is basically weighted stretching for the muscle fascia. Which brings me onto this article: https://www.t-nation.com/training/stretch-with-weights-to-build-muscle

In the above article Thibaudau is basically echoing Dante's extreme stretching concept, though I like how Thibs encourages it's use for mobility too.

I will have to switch the exercises for the hypertrophy focused day after 3 weeks. That should starve off any possible ill-effects, though I doubt in my case there will be any...

Cheers,
Rav.

OP
Integral

Integral

I took my mum into the local hospital today for her appointment with a rheumatologist. The guy was a consultant. I asked him a question and he was very defensive. I politely apologised. He then made some pretty rude remarks when I told him why I asked him the question (that I was curious). Absolute fool. Made me have some thoughts anyway which I shared on facebook, thought I'd also post here....

Humans being fundamentally tribal creatures have a tendency to respond to hierarchy. In practically all social arrangements, ranking systems are established over time. We embellish authority and begin to venerate it. Yet, in evolutionary terms it was not so long ago our ancestors were swinging from trees. We are in our infancy as a species. Just one generation ago coal was still being delivered by horse and cart around my city. In my own time I can remember the first pocket sized mobile phones finding their way to the shelves. It is nothing short of profound arrogance for any of us to think we have all the answers. Not all medical professionals are created equal, I understand, and many huge advances have been made by conventional western medicine, case in point being a net gain of about 30 years of life! Notwithstanding, you do not have to go far to find appalling advice from many conventional medical professionals. I was dismayed by the so called 'care' received by my Dad last year when he got ill, for instance, and I was quite aghast today after being quite childishly insulted by a consultant for asking a question on the specific action of one of my Mum's medications. I am the last person in the world to be rude to someone when talking to them so I'll be putting in a formal complaint against that ****head. But anyway, so many times in my own life I've been given terrible advice from these people which not only did not help, but made matters worse! Had it not been for the internet and the ability to freely research and contact others, I'd be a very different person today. These fools would have operated on my spine when I was 17 following a sports injury which would have ended all hope of any sort of active living for the rest of my life, but I dug a little deeper and found who I needed to find, making a complete recovery within a matter of months and have never experienced any sort off issue again. In many ways this highlights the beauty of the internet and the growth of this huge, global web which allows for the free transit of something deeply liberating and powerful - information. Reminds me a lot of Hardt & Negri's concept of 'the multitude'. My digression aside, we're told to trust doctors, we're told not to diagnose ourselves but put faith in the professionals, but in some respects authority is no more than the successful establishment of a hegemonic position. Many doctors and other established authority would be a lot more honest to admit that there is a lot of grey area, that the paradigms we currently have might be wrong, and that we need to continue to dig to find the answers we need. I would much prefer that than being told there is only one way. In 1900 Lord Kelvin announced there was nothing new to be discovered about physics, that all that remained was more precise measurement. Five years later Albert Einstein published his paper on Special Relativity and shattered the framework of understanding at the time. 100 years later, I still think we've not learned the deeper lesson from Kelvin's mistake. Be sceptical. Be your own detective.

OP
Integral

Integral

Well said Integral!

Thanks Blossom.

Hey guys I have been a bit lax on the diet so I did more research today and have come up with a sample menu I can try to follow and think this will really help carry me forward.

Take a look if you wish:

Ray Peat Inspired Nutrition

Breakfast

- 3-4 eggs. If fried or made into an omelet, cook in coconut oil. Always salt generously. Save shells for eggshell calcium powder.

-Non from-concentrate OJ, w/ gelatin if pos. and 1tsp eggshell calcium.
-Coffee with semi-skimmed milk and 3 tsp sugar
-Low starch fruit such as peaches, berries, melons, cherries, pineapple and grapes.
-Supplements: 600mg aspirin dissolved in hot water. 15mg K2. 10K IU D3. 4 caps Vit A (30k IU).

Raw Carrot Salad
-1 grated raw carrot. Few drops of apple cider vinegar. Teaspoon of coconut oil. Salt.

Afternoon snack

-Good amount of cheese.

-Low starch fruit such as peaches, berries, melons, cherries, pineapple and grapes.

-Non from-concentrate OJ, w/ gelatin (if pos) and 1tsp eggshell calcium.
-Coffee with semi-skimmed milk and 3 tsp sugar.

-Semi-skimmed milk.

Pre-Workout

-1 glass of any, non from- concentrate OJ.
-1 glass semi-skimmed milk.
-Supplements: 1tbsp baking soda.
*Have an epsom salt or magnesium bath on off days.

Post-Workout

-1 glass of any, non from- concentrate OJ, w/ gelatin (if pos) and 1tsp eggshell calcium.
-1 glass warm semi-skimmed milk w/ 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
-Supplements: 50mg Niacinamide. 50mg B1. 1tbsp baking soda. 50mg Zinc.

-Activities: 5 min bag-breathing. Apply transdermal magnesium oil after showering. Supplement w/ infrared light from 250 watt heat lamp.

Lunch

-Well cooked potato w/ cheese and salt.

-Semi-skimmed milk.
- Any, non from- concentrate OJ , w/ gelatin (if pos) and 1tsp eggshell calcium.
-Bone broth.

Dinner

-Shrimp/Canned Oysters/Oxtail/Sole/Cod/Cottage Cheese/Mozarella Cheese

-Semi-skimmed milk and sugar.
*Liver to be consumed once a week.

Bedtime snack

-Warm semi-skimmed milk w/ sugar or honey and 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
-Ice-cream.
-Non from-concentrate OJ, w/ a pinch of salt.
-Any salty cheese. Cheddar is fine.

-Apply Vit E oil transdermally.

Key factors to note:

-Attempt to keep dietary calcium high, so consume dairy. Inhibits bone loss, inhibits effects of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D which responds to low-calcium diets and subsequently suppresses lipolysis and increases lipid accumulation. Dietary calcium markedly accelerates fat loss in mice subjected to caloric restriction and lowers Parathyroid Hormone which is associated with insulin resistance, diabetes and weight gain. Sucrose lowers ACTH the main pituitary stress hormone but glucose has no effect.
-Low sodium diets raise plasma and tissue catecholamine levels.
-Factors that raise metabolism and thermogenesis can help preserve metabolism during calorie deficits and can promote fat loss in calorie stable diets.

-Low-Carb dieting is based on the false premise that carbohydrates stimulate fat storage. Numerous studies have shown this to be false. See the literature review by Eric Jequier.
-Dietary fat is mostly transported in chylomicrons and is taken up by fat tissue. Dietary fat does not induce any marked increase in lipid oxidation rates in an acute manner. Overfeeding on fat would simply cause fat gain with no increase in metabolism. Insulin does suppress non-esterfied fatty acid release, but never acutely. Running on fatty acids as is recommended by low-carb proponents is correlated with reductions in insulin-mediated glucose oxidation and elevated free fatty acids which plays a role in the development of insulin resistance.
-Based on all these factors a moderate plan for weight regulation would be a diet of mostly low fat milk/dairy products free of allergens(such as vitamins, enzymes, cultures, vegetable/microbial rennet and gums), ripe fruits such as fresh squeezed strained OJ, grapes, cherries, melons, tropical fruits and nutrient dense foods such as liver, shellfish, eggs, cocoa. If you have no sources of clean dairy or do not tolerate it you could use bony cuts or muscle meat+gelatin from ruminant animals and potatoes. Egg shell or oyster shell can be used as a supplement to get the needed calcium. Sodium can also replace calcium to a certain degree and a high sodium diet will help keep stress hormones low and metabolism high. Unripe fruits such as bananas, apples, peaches etc. can be cooked to be made more tolerable, other wise they should be avoided.
*TEMPS & PULSE: (1) Take upon waking, prior to sitting up, so while still in bed. (2) 20 mins after breakfast, lunch and dinner. (3) Prior to going to bed.

OP
Integral

Integral

BTW I formulated this plan using the free resources availible from Benedicte Lerch of BioChemNordic and also Cliff of Co2 Factor, both of these individuals are very knowledgeable.

OP
Integral

Integral

Also must add, the volume for the phase II of my training is messed up on that above post. All the sets have been reduced to 3 from 4. Lat pulldowns are now just 2 x 12 in keeping with their need to be 1 set below horiontal pulling as they are an internal rotation.

OP
Integral

Integral

Having a very tough time family wise. My anxiety is through the roof because of this. My parents and younger brother are basically the polar opposite of supporting on my healing quest....

I am trying to overcome this bull**** anxiety I have, hence the title 'Worry Less'. The only thing I'm having success with is The Linden Method but for that to work the environment needs to be conducive towards healing. With basically very, very closed minded people in my household who even on the best day tell me I am full of crap does not help.

I got my final grades from Uni today I completed by degree and got a great grade. What should have been a good day was enveloped by anxiety.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals