Increased Body Odor == Better Liver Function?

rawmeat

Lately I've noticed an increased body odor under my left armpit, and only my left armpit.

I've honestly never had BO, ever! I've never needed to wear deodorant because I've always lacked in body odor.

Could this odor since Peating possibly be my liver healing and filtering out toxins better than before? Did anyone else experience this?

michael94

I believe at a certain point the stress one os under is so overwhelming that the immune system kind of gives up certain functions including dealing whatever might cause b.o. Its like the kidneys and liver are so clogged up that nothing is really happening and one does not have mich of a smell to them...

But the the increased b.o. obviously is not ideal, if you read about the stigmata there is a sweet scent associated called odour of sanctity. This is relevant/important because The Kristos is pierced in the liver by a Lance/Spear.

michael94

Right vs Left side is interesting

Perhaps it is related to what the "Hindus" call Ida and Pingala. It is especially obvious with right and left nostril congestion. For examp sometimes you might notice you can breath perfect through left nostril but not right or visa versa

gut OP

D

danishispsychic

If you Sigmoid Colon is congested and your elimination needs work - everything on the left side gets weird and left arm pit as it detoxes will smell more than right . At least that is my experience .

Hugh Johnson

It has to do with circulation. If your liver can't handle the toxins, the skin starts to push them out. Thus you stink when liver is overwhelmed, and the left one stinks more due to how the circulation is arranged.

orangeUglad

So interesting! The first 8 or so months of peating I had BO which was super unusual for me... I believe it may have been my body detoxing? It’s gone now and I’ve been peating for almost a year

Luckytype

As I have started to physically feel better, simplify by diet big time and eliminate a ton of chemicals over the past couple years in my life my armpits definitely smell like an international college if you catch my drift.

The deodorant thats worked for the last several years dies in like 3 hours and literally no amount of cleaning my armpits can change it.

This cant be true in all cases..

..unless my skin is learning to do its job again.

managing

I and others have experienced a significant reduction in BO with ATP supplementation.

Luckytype

As I have started to physically feel better, simplify by diet big time and eliminate a ton of chemicals over the past couple years in my life my armpits definitely smell like an international college if you catch my drift.

The deodorant thats worked for the last several years dies in like 3 hours and literally no amount of cleaning my armpits can change it.

This cant be true in all cases..

..unless my skin is learning to do its job again.

I just wanted to mention - this has stopped. My body has begun sweating all over again which is awesome, the underarm odor is basically gone.

The only real adjustment i can think of is sleep is a bit more regular time-wise albeit not restful yet

zewe

I mentioned the lymphatic system couple of days ago @Motif 's thread on his one side armpit odor. Mentioned about doing lymphatic message since the system has no pump.

Where your arm connects to your torso, there is a lymphatic drain...massage along there to help move toxins out.

ddjd

Lately I've noticed an increased body odor under my left armpit, and only my left armpit.

I've honestly never had BO, ever! I've never needed to wear deodorant because I've always lacked in body odor.

Could this odor since Peating possibly be my liver healing and filtering out toxins better than before? Did anyone else experience this?
I often have quite bad body odor. But recently I started taking this swanson atp supplement which is basically a poor man's version of haiduts cardiolipin. And my odor goes completely away. Incredible

benaoao

supplemental vitamins and all kinds of (non fermented) dairy are a sure way to get body odor

Whether that's because of liver being overloaded or actually releasing toxins "thanks" to the vitamins, or the protein in milk, is another debate.

It's quite counter intuitive but I'll go with the latter. Smells bad because some toxins get released through the pores.

baccheion

Were you supplementing magnesium (and zinc)? Magnesium sufficiency tends to result in less body odor, as it breaks down fats and oils. Zinc reduces excess perspiration. Increased androgens can result in body odor due to more sebum production.

Last edited:

Runenight201

I’d like to chime in and mention that I do not think body odor is a sign of anything good, and reflects an inappropriate diet or lifestyle situation.

Ray has mentioned that healthy people smell odorless. A simple though experiment supports this conclusion. Would you rather be intimate with someone who smells bad with nasty armpit, mouth, and genital BO, or someone who smells/tastes pleasant. I think this BO is a reflection of internal health.

Today I noticed an increase in sebum and foul BO from eating a steak. Luckily watermelon and coconut milk were able to neutralize the smell, but I take this as ruminant meat is no good for me. I will be experimenting with seafood to see if I have the same experience.

Coincidentally, when my armpits and dry, skin is baby smooth, and I have no BO, I feel very good, very sociable, positive, energetic. When I get wet armpits/BO, I feel more anxious and nervous. This is independent of environmental stressors. I could be sitting in my room with the fan blasting on me and have wet armpits, BO, and have anxious thoughts creep in about my life and where I’m headed.

I’ve found that eating coconuts makes my skin and hair dramatically less greasy, and feel very pleasant, as well as dry up my armpits and BO.

Today I noticed an increase in sebum and foul BO from eating a steak. Luckily watermelon and coconut milk were able to neutralize the smell, but I take this as ruminant meat is no good for me.

I'd wager that this isn't an effect from ruminant meat itself but rather an effect of the toxic compounds that are stored in it's fat tissue. I.e. growth hormones, PUFA, estrogen, etc.

If it was sourced locally and pasture raised then maybe there is an issue related to the meat... But if you bought it at any conventional market, it's likely to have contaminants in the fat.

For that reason if buying conventional meat, the lean cuts usually work out better (from personal anecdote). 'Clean' fat can be supplemented in other ways... butter, ghee, coconut, macadamia, olive, avocado, etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals