I'm Not Getting The Covid-19 Vaccine Will I Be Able To Fly By The End Of January

tankasnowgod

+1

The mask is where (hopefully) the majority of the population will draw the line. But the effect this C0VID hysteria has clearly had on the psyche of the masses is crazy. People wearing it when they're walking alone or with their dogs when nobody is around them... or on their bikes. :D

Or, even worse...... while driving.

There are degrees of mask wearing that many don't seem to understand. Wearing it for 20-60 minutes while doing light physical activity like shopping? Probably no issue for the vast majority.

Wearing it while driving? It will impair your abilities. Might be the equivalent to taking a shot of liquor before going for a drive. Maybe not an issue most of the time....

Wearing it during harder physical labor or exercise? We might now be getting into a danger zone of both short and long term damage to lungs and other parts of the body.

Wearing it 8 hours a day 5 days a week at work? Again, safety unknown, and those issues might start to surface months later. There are many anecdotal reports of people fainting while doing customer service and such.

Wearing it for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for months on end while doing harder physical labor like stocking store shelves or construction? We are now in the realm of massive safety hazards for others, and likely short and long term damage for the mask wearer.

Wearing it for 40-60 a week while operating things like Bulldozers and Cranes? Probably best not to think about this one too much, but this is the most dangerous medical experiment that is being run right now.

Peater

I do not see any reason to collaborate with mask-wearers. They are incapable of assessing the situation rationally. I don't care if I upset them.

One guy asked me (After I said to him take your mask off mate I don't mind) "What if I mind you not wearing one?"

"Stay in bed mate" I replied

Jem Oz

Well, what, in your world, would be 100% proof? An affidavit of truth signed by David Rockefeller? A video recording of Jacob Rothchild spelling out the plan in plain English? Doc Brown coming back from the future with a copy of Grays New World Order Almanac? Space Aliens landing on the White House lawn and telling you there is indeed an ancient conspiracy to depopulate the planet?

If you don't realize that those decades of bad science were funded by entities like the US Government, and that same entity kept on sending that money after that bad science that was clearly doing harm for decades, and then adopting those recommendations, and shifting all government subsidies for crops away from traditional food like meat, dairy, wheat, corn and such to have 90% of food subsidies now going to soy, and you don't think that's a mass, coordinated effort...... well, then even that Doc Brown Almanac ain't gonna convince you.

Those "decades of bad science" didn't just happen organically. They had to be well funded, and well publicized.

I guess that's not 100% proof, but I also don't have 100% proof that Japan exists either, so at some point, you have to believe what seems to be the likely 95-99% correct option.
All good points and I don't disagree. However it's still not the same as saying: they are actively trying to sterilise us. There is a gap. And the gap is important, because otherwise we stress ourselves out and believe the Apocalypse is upon us, when we don't actually know.

It reminds me of all that Qanon stuff last year. There were people making videos saying with 100% certainty that the Obamas had been executed, the Clintons were in Gitmo etc etc.

The world always needs a Dancing Mania. Covid is one (I also feel like the vaccine is a kind of requisite universal baptism, if you don't get it, you'll be ex-communicated). But things like Qanon, and people gorging on every single NWO theory, if we're not careful, these can also become dancing plagues.

tankasnowgod

All good points and I don't disagree. However it's still not the same as saying: they are actively trying to sterilise us. There is a gap. And the gap is important, because otherwise we stress ourselves out and believe the Apocalypse is upon us, when we don't actually know.

Okay. So either they are actively trying to sterilize us, or they are unwittingly sterilizing us. Clearly, it's one of the two. Take your pick. Do you really feel like the idea that there is nothing but total morons in charge is more comforting than a Grand Conspiracy?

It reminds me of all that Qanon stuff last year. There were people making videos saying with 100% certainty that the Obamas had been executed, the Clintons were in Gitmo etc etc.

The world always needs a Dancing Mania. Covid is one (I also feel like the vaccine is a kind of requisite universal baptism, if you don't get it, you'll be ex-communicated). But things like Qanon, and people gorging on every single NWO theory, if we're not careful, these can also become dancing plagues.

Well, there are the Q drops that have now been going on for just over 3 years on 4chan/8chan/8kun, and there are "Anons" making the videos that you talk about. Seeing as most of those videos are using publically available knowledge, there is reason to doubt any Youtubers "100% confidence." Thanks to the aggregation sites, you can go read the original drops for yourself and make your own conclusions.

Covid is most certainly not a "Dancing Mania." It's a well funded and organized propaganda campaign designed to shut down the world's economy, level small and mid sized businesses, throw hundreds of millions out of work, get people to comply with authority, and so on. It has been going on for a full year, with the support of most media organizations and governments. It is NOT in any way organic, as should be obvious by the fact that Youtube decided to censor any sort of opposing viewpoint to the mainstream narrative.

Clearly, this isn't just a few hundred people dancing for a few days. So, your analogy is terrible.

As for my own conclusions regarding the World Revolutionary Movement (now frequently called the New World Order), I did more than just listen to that one famous quote by George HW Bush and say "Welp! Guess that settles it!" I instead read "Pawns In The Game," researched the idea of the Grand Conspiracy, and compare it to real world institutions (including the UN, the BIS, the IMF, the Federal Reserve, Cede and Co., the Trilateral Commission, and such). You can be dismissive if you want, but the Grand Conspiracy is a much better reason for the way the past 250 years have unfolded (including the events we are witnessing now) rather than just, "Oh, things happen!"

Jem Oz

Grand Conspiracy or "Oh things happen!" - they aren't the only two options. Most of what happens lies between those two.

And I think your take on Covid is excessive. Where I live, we have come out of a long, severe lockdown and I can tell you that almost every business I can see is back up and running. I've been to 3 large shopping malls, and almost every single business that was 'decimated' has re-opened. The shops are full. Maybe one or two boarded up shops. No bread lines. I'm not saying it's a bed of roses. But again I have to say: your 100% ironclad certainty take on Covid - where is your proof? It's conjecture. It's suspicion. It's a theory. It may well be true, but you don't KNOW. I could poke holes in every claim you make, or at least seriously water them down with alternative takes.

tankasnowgod

Grand Conspiracy or "Oh things happen!" - they aren't the only two options. Most of what happens lies between those two.

And I think your take on Covid is excessive. Where I live, we have come out of a long, severe lockdown and I can tell you that almost every business I can see is back up and running. I've been to 3 large shopping malls, and almost every single business that was 'decimated' has re-opened. The shops are full. Maybe one or two boarded up shops. No bread lines. I'm not saying it's a bed of roses. But again I have to say: your 100% ironclad certainty take on Covid - where is your proof? It's conjecture. It's suspicion. It's a theory. It may well be true, but you don't KNOW. I could poke holes in every claim you make, or at least seriously water them down with alternative takes.

Have you ever been to the moon? What's your 100% ironclad proof it exists?

Have you ever been to space? Where's your 100% ironclad proof that the Earth is a spinning ball?

As I stated in my response, the Youtube censoring response is proof that this isn't organic. The Covid lie needs constant maintenance to keep going, and it sure is getting it. Name me even one other disease in all of history that shut down the world. Or at least shut down one country.

If you are too blind to see that COVID was an organized operation, well, I think you're just a plain fool. If you are really interested in why I think this way, look into Jon Rappoport's interviews with Ellis Medavoy.

The classic definition of "decimate" is "kill one in every ten of (a group of soldiers or others) as a punishment for the whole group." Why don't you go ask all those open businesses if they lost 10% of their revenue this year. Or had to fire 10% of their employees. Or see if 10% of the businesses in your area closed permanently.

The business closures aren't a well guarded secret, either.

Nearly 100,000 establishments that temporarily shutdown are now out of business
Yelp data shows 60% of business closures due to the coronavirus pandemic are now permanent

Vesi

Where I live, we have come out of a long, severe lockdown and I can tell you that almost every business I can see is back up and running.

Where I live (northern Europe), we have debt moratoriums until early next year. Meaning, debtors cant force businesses into bankruptcy until it is over.

yerrag

There will be open borders and you can't travel. How weird is that?

Giraffe

Honestly don't know what to think. Other than that I'll be resisting it as much as I can, and praying that won't upend my life.

I'm hoping that at least SOME of the ideas floating around are on the hysterical side - the stuff on tracking nanoparticles & mass infertility. Obviously there are people who say those things as statements of fact, but they don't actually KNOW. They're just theories. And there is a part of some people that LOVES the doomsday stuff, and I think that has to be factored in.

Weird time to be alive, but maybe it always was.
For me it doesn't matter if this is an huge evil plan, opportunism, incompetence or naive idealism. I guess there is a bit of everything involved, but it doesn't matter. What matters is the outcome. The government leaders declared right from the beginning, that this pandemic won't end before we have a vaccine. This idea is so bizarre! Now they have ordered enough vaccine to give each and everyone five jabs, and that before a vaccine was even approved, let alone tested enough. In the meantime they destroyed the livelihood of many. The nations are horribly indebted. They massively polarized society. What they put the children through, the damage done to their souls, can't be undone completely. In order to see that this development is very, very concerning, I don't need to understand why this is happening.

schultz

See this is what I mean. When you say it's an ACTIVE program of infertility - show me the proof? I'm not out-and-out denying or disagreeing, but show me the actual 100% proof that the satanic NWO cabal are ACTIVELY making us infertile? Not conjecture, not theory, not David Icke simply talking for 3 hours - show me actual proof. If you can't, then you have to admit it's just a THEORY, however convincing it may seem, and that it's wrong to say "we are actively being made infertile". Maybe those horrendous dietary recommendations are just the result of decades of bad science, and maybe through that, infertility is rising.

Nor do I think actual 100% proof constitutes a quote from one of the NWO crowd about how the world is overpopulated. That's not proof that they are actually trying to sterilise us. And someone just saying they have a "high level source" in some-such organisation doesn't constitute actual proof either.

Until/unless we know for sure, we have to say it's just a theory, or it's my strong suspicion.

I agree, it can make people seem a bit crazy, or unhinged, to the average person if you start going on about population control and secret cabals.

There is evidence though that some "elites" would like to reduce the population of the world.

I attached a little PDF from 1969 entitled "Studies in Family Planning". It's from the Population Council, which was founded in 1952 by John D. Rockefeller III. The 2nd president of the Population Council was Frederick Osborn who also helped found the "American Eugenics Society" in 1926 and the journal "Eugenics Quarterly" which later changed its name to "Social Biology".

The "Studies in Family Planning" goes over several ideas on how to control population growth including birth control in the drinking water and forced abortion. They discuss making abortion more socially acceptable, changing peoples idea of the traditional family, contraceptives (many of which they developed, including the copper IUD, norplant, mirena, jadelle, RU-486, annovera - a 1 year contraceptive), the women's movement, etc. They talk about getting women into the work force. I guess the idea is that working women will have less babies or even no babies at all.

Anyway here is a little snippet from the article...

"Mass use of 'fertility control agent' by government to regulate births at acceptable level: the 'fertility control agent' designed to lower fertility in the society by five per cent to 75 per cent less than the present birth rate, as needed; substance now unknown but believed to be available for field testing after 5-15 years of research work; to be included in water supply in urban areas and by 'other methods' elsewhere; 'addition of temporary sterilants to water supplies or staple food'."

If you read through the paper, you sort of realize which ideas they implemented. Basically the ones that the population would accept willingly. I doubt they put birth control agents in the water supply, but it is possible they at least tested some of these ideas either in North America or more likely abroad. My main point though is that they did indeed discuss these things, and this article is proof of that. Combine that with the eugenics things and it starts to look suspicious at the very least.

Then read things like this about the WHO

and this showing the close relationship between the WHO and the Rockefeller Foundation

and of course we all know the connection now between the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation + GAVI + the WHO

It's sort of fun to piece things together.

Attachments

• berelson1969.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 8

schultz

For me it doesn't matter if this is an huge evil plan, opportunism, incompetence or naive idealism. I guess there is a bit of everything involved, but it doesn't matter. What matters is the outcome. The government leaders declared right from the beginning, that this pandemic won't end before we have a vaccine. This idea is so bizarre! Now they have ordered enough vaccine to give each and everyone five jabs, and that before a vaccine was even approved, let alone tested enough. In the meantime they destroyed the livelihood of many. The nations are horribly indebted. They massively polarized society. What they put the children through, the damage done to their souls, can't be undone completely. In order to see that this development is very, very concerning, I don't need to understand why this is happening.
+1

Drareg

A disease that has a survival rate of >99% does not need a vaccine. I don't know what they're up to, I don't like.

How the Government Should Call the Shots: Getting the UK Vaccine-Ready

The disgusting slime rat Blair is behind this institute.

Blair needs to be jailed, no hyperbole, he and his fellow Trotskyists have ruined the UK’s institutions from within ,the BBC needs to be disbanded and rebuilt because of it,they can’t even see their bias anymore it’s so ingrained.

Drareg

Overall it wouldn’t surprise me if they wanted to lower the birth rate of western nations even more to justify more uneducated low skilled migration into countries, lower education means a higher propensity to be a consumer, immigration and migrants are for big business profits.

For years we are told about the overpopulation of the planet, have less kids they say, now Europe has declining birth rates they claim we need bigger populations to provide for us when we’re are older, big business don’t want to loose profits or even stabilized profits, they want continued growth and monopoly which covid has streamlined.
The above is a delusional narrative, Europe will be more educated with less people straining the social systems if they stop this lunatic migration policy, the ruling class don’t like people being too smart because we start looking at how their systems work.
The 2 strategies they use to justify this is "woke logic" and "white people racist".

A new lower social caste with limited education and little to no upward mobility is what they desire, this lower social caste is filled with identity politics and a multitude of differing factions meaning they can’t get together and be coherent.

At this point forget governments and NGO’s , we need to target the googles,apples, Tesla’s ,Amazon’s etc, they are the ones who have the most influence even more so after covid, they are pathologically continued growth orientated.
Basically American culture and companies are dominating worldwide and growing in influence, this is a heavily medicated country with mass psychopathology on display, Peat predicted this, I understand their are worse cultures but our countries in Europe and America are encouraging migrants from said worse countries, American foreign policy and big American companies are behind this push.
I mean no disrespect to decent Americans who understand what I’m getting at here, the American lower social classes are screwed but their elites are more powerful than ever.

I would encourage everyone in europe to start going against the European project from now on, they have lost their minds and have clearly veered into authoritarianism, they have been pontificating European law superseding all other nations rights lately and the importance of this paradigm being enforced even harder than the past, this is a recipe for disaster when law is used in this context.
We get no say on migrants and these lunatics just keep pushing it on behalf of big business.

Peater

Blair needs to be jailed, no hyperbole, he and his fellow Trotskyists have ruined the UK’s institutions from within ,the BBC needs to be disbanded and rebuilt because of it,they can’t even see their bias anymore it’s so ingrained.

He deserves nothing less than a firing squad, along with all the rest of them

eeeeeeeeeeee

Came to this forum to find ways to boost my thyroid and am now watching a substantial amount of users arguing over whether covid-19 is the doing of a satanic cult or simply the regular New World Order. Hilarious. And to anyone worried about breathing in their own CO2 from wearing a mask...

COVID regulations are no fun, they're unheard of, and I'd say they are even over the top. But you don't need to bend yourself over trying to convince yourself that the disease isn't real. I myself will not get vaccinated, I'm not a fan of vaccines in general but pull it together guys.

Giraffe

Hilarious. And to anyone worried about breathing in their own CO2 from wearing a mask...
You have not heard of people that complain about headaches and fatigue? Panic attacks? Circulatory collapse? High adrenaline and higher blood pressure? Increased risk of fungal infections? Increased risk to get sick and spread diseases since the mask is a petri dish? Infections of the skin? People who can't wear masks being bullied? -- Or is this hilarious?

boris

@eeeeeeeeeeee I urge you to find a single quote on the entire forum from someone being worried about CO2 from wearing a mask. I bet it doesn't exist.

Regarding masks:

Hilarious.
If you want to add something meaningful to the discussion, please try to refute the work that has been done by hundreds if not thousands of doctors, scientists, health professionals, and by Ray Peat himself in the last 10 months (searching COVID-19 in the forum will bring up months of reading material for you).

mrchibbs

If you want to add something meaningful to the discussion, please try to refute the work that has been done by hundreds if not thousands of doctors, scientists, health professionals, and by Ray Peat himself in the last 10 months (searching COVID-19 in the forum will bring up months of reading material for you).

clap-meme.gif

eeeeeeeeeeee

I urge you to find a single quote on the entire forum from someone being worried about CO2 from wearing a mask.
look just a few posts up
Wearing it 8 hours a day 5 days a week at work? Again, safety unknown, and those issues might start to surface months later. There are many anecdotal reports of people fainting while doing customer service and such.
Anyway I'm not going to refute much because the general consensus here is correct from my POV; the masks don't do as much as the gov wants you to believe, the death rate is insanely low if you're not elderly, and the vaccine was rushed and somewhat suspicious. The "hilarious" bit is the talk of a global satanic cabal and a plot to depopulate the planet. As far as "meaningful discussion" goes, I don't think it's highly warranted here, I could have just jizzed out an InfoWars link and nobody would have complained.

boris

look just a few posts up
Nothing in that post suggests that he is specifically worried about CO2.

Anyway I'm not going to refute much because the general consensus here is correct from my POV; the masks don't do as much as the gov wants you to believe, the death rate is insanely low if you're not elderly, and the vaccine was rushed and somewhat suspicious.
Sounds like you would agree that the government responses are irrational.

I should have been more precise. You said:
But you don't need to bend yourself over trying to convince yourself that the disease isn't real.
The collected scientific evidence suggests that there is no novel virus activity. Did you listen to the 4 interviews of Ray Peat that I posted for you? What do you think about what he is saying?

The "hilarious" bit is the talk of a global satanic cabal and a plot to depopulate the planet. As far as "meaningful discussion" goes, I don't think it's highly warranted here, I could have just jizzed out an InfoWars link and nobody would have complained.
Looking for possible explanations for the irrational, totally overblown, and seemingly illogical government responses is a sign of intelligence.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals