Ideas on how to heal a cystic chalazion

Sascha6990

For a few years now I've had a very small chalazion which didn't bother me but recently it has increased in size a bit, it's visible and I'm thinking time has come to deal with it.

I've looked around on the internet and asked at the pharmacy and it seems like the only way to get rid of a cystic chalazion is surgery. I'm finding hard to believe that.

I formulate my own skincare, so I was thinking of making some sort of an eye gel using chamomile or green tea as a base, 5% caffeine and also some aspirin. Of course this gel would be applied on the skin, not in the eye. Would that be a good idea? Any other ideas?

For a few years now I've had a very small chalazion which didn't bother me but recently it has increased in size a bit, it's visible and I'm thinking time has come to deal with it.

I've looked around on the internet and asked at the pharmacy and it seems like the only way to get rid of a cystic chalazion is surgery. I'm finding hard to believe that.

I formulate my own skincare, so I was thinking of making some sort of an eye gel using chamomile or green tea as a base, 5% caffeine and also some aspirin. Of course this gel would be applied on the skin, not in the eye. Would that be a good idea? Any other ideas?
My husband use to get those and they got so big he had to have them lanced a couple of times. Later when he got them, a warm compress and and some massage to break them up before they got too big kept them at bay.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals