I was exposed to the covid virus for 7 days straight. Test still negative?

GorillaHead

So I got sick on day 8 (monday) after exposure. Started having a mucus filled cough.

today is day 4 i feel almost 100%.

i got tested for the virus on monday yet i was negative even though i had symptoms.

whats likely happening here?

SOMO

So I got sick on day 8 (monday) after exposure. Started having a mucus filled cough.

i got tested for the virus on monday yet i was negative even though i had symptoms.

The only explanation is that covid has already taken your spirit and you're just a ghost roaming this plane.

Also exposure does not result in immediate positive test. It may not even result in a positive test at all.

tankasnowgod

Um, you caught a cold. End of story.

Birdie

So, how were you exposed? At work?
You could get your antibodies checked later. That would be interesting.
Oh, I just saw @tankasnowgod 's reply as I was writing. A sharp mind. That's probably right.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Haha well i feel alot better today. I had a mucusy cough and body aches. The worst was day 1-2.

Whats crazy is i have asthma

Edit: i forgot to somehow mention the most important part. My friend was with me all those 7 days on vacation and he tested positive for covid.

thats why i am bewildered.

I would like some reassurance that my lungs arent permanently damaged.

this news article really is building the fear in me

Last edited:

Rick K

No covid? Again, with the Alberta Canada court ruling that covid DOES NOT EXIST and therefore all restrictions were rescinded. Expect major lawsuits over illegal lockdowns and subsequent bankruptcies along with pushing a vax for something THAT DOES NOT AND NEVER EXISTED. That people keep talking about covid and it's imaginary variants and vaxxes is no different from Nero fiddling while Rome burned. We are being plundered and taken over by a ruthless autocracy which is going to strip away all rights and freedoms and enslave those left alive after the vax does it's deadly work. There IS NOT and NEVER WAS a pandemic. This is just to keep people distracted, living in fear, and meekly bowing their heads while kissing their rights and freedoms goodbye. @Pina , @Lollipop2 , @Regina, @Birdie, @akgrrrl

Lollipop2

No covid? Again, with the Alberta Canada court ruling that covid DOES NOT EXIST and therefore all restrictions were rescinded. Expect major lawsuits over illegal lockdowns and subsequent bankruptcies along with pushing a vax for something THAT DOES NOT AND NEVER EXISTED. That people keep talking about covid and it's imaginary variants and vaxxes is no different from Nero fiddling while Rome burned. We are being plundered and taken over by a ruthless autocracy which is going to strip away all rights and freedoms and enslave those left alive after the vax does it's deadly work. There IS NOT and NEVER WAS a pandemic. This is just to keep people distracted, living in fear, and meekly bowing their heads while kissing their rights and freedoms goodbye. @Pina , @Lollipop2 , @Regina, @Birdie, @akgrrrl
Exactly @Rick K ? Actually samples from PCR tests were actually sent to the lab and tested properly - they were ALL Influenza A mostly with some Influenza B. Excuse me. I forgot where I sourced this - reading tooooo many articles now, and not keeping up with the sources. At work, a coworker supposedly tested “positive”. The next day I started to fell a tickle in my throat and started all my Peat things extra thyroid for one day - extra Progest-e for a few days, some zinc two times, one selenium pill, aspirin 2 or 3 times a day with lysine and digestive enzymes with milk. Felt great the next day and never got sick.

Rick K

Exactly @Rick K ? Actually samples from PCR tests were actually sent to the lab and tested properly - they were ALL Influenza A mostly with some Influenza B. Excuse me. I forgot where I sourced this - reading tooooo many articles now, and not keeping up with the sources. At work, a coworker supposedly tested “positive”. The next day I started to fell a tickle in my throat and started all my Peat things extra thyroid for one day - extra Progest-e for a few days, some zinc two times, one selenium pill, aspirin 2 or 3 times a day with lysine and digestive enzymes with milk. Felt great the next day and never got sick.

akgrrrl

No covid? Again, with the Alberta Canada court ruling that covid DOES NOT EXIST and therefore all restrictions were rescinded. Expect major lawsuits over illegal lockdowns and subsequent bankruptcies along with pushing a vax for something THAT DOES NOT AND NEVER EXISTED. That people keep talking about covid and it's imaginary variants and vaxxes is no different from Nero fiddling while Rome burned. We are being plundered and taken over by a ruthless autocracy which is going to strip away all rights and freedoms and enslave those left alive after the vax does it's deadly work. There IS NOT and NEVER WAS a pandemic.
I do not believe the billionaire overlords will let up just because one court in Canada said "no". Most of us realized there was no "pandemic"by that definition. But the mistrust of 3-letter agencies, big corporate evils, corrupt politics all supported by corrupt law enforcement and courts means that the larger agenda will not be derailed by such as this isolated ruling. Lest anyone forget, on Zero Hedge 2019 in December, it was members in the financial sect who first alerted us to goings on in Wuhan. As it became apparent that multiple cremetories were working overtime, India became alarmed(since they share a border). The supposed virus was isolated by a team of Indias best RNA/DNA researchers, who posted it on the site where peer review follows. Subsequent articles described a demand for immediate retraction by China upon threat of sanctions (read: no more computers or components, pharmaceuticals, etc). I saw the paper circulate in alt-media circles early January and get dismissed since it was then withdrawn, but the covid scam was off and running wild thereafter, although USA Pres.Trump did nothing until March.
I think we would be wise to stay vigilant. TPTB are playing to win, and they have thought this through. They are too far along, and folding now would mean unmasking themselves. There is more to come, and not just from graphene, prions, vax shedding, and the degradation of our society and systems. It is still a war.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Some good news. Day 5. I am 80% recovered. I feel kinda weak but i have definitely had worse than this.

Rick K

Well, not officially.
I knew it! All malaise of differing variety has been subsumed and co-opted by the cunning covid. Brilliant work, Fauci.

P

Peatness

Well, not officially.
It’s coming back this autumn along with flu. However, there’s no need to worry because governments have ordered millions of doses of flu vaccines, and Moderna is working on a mRNA triple vaccine.

Rick K

It’s coming back this autumn along with flu. However, there’s no need to worry because governments have ordered millions of doses of flu vaccines, and Moderna is working on a mRNA triple vaccine.
Now if only they could concoct an mRNA vaccine for voter fraud.

Lollipop2

Flu. These is no “Convid”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals