I still tested highly positive for glyphosate in urine after 6 days of a strict organic-only diet

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Do you really think 6 days is enough? It's not.

You're right. It was not enough. It's really difficult to test the impact of foods unless you stay on the same foods without exception for months probably.

xborg

Since glyphosate is made from glycine to mimic glycine it gets incorporated into mis-folded proteins throughout the body. (S. Seneff)
No doubt it will take a very long time to clear it, if ever.

It's also ubiquitous in our environment. Spray does not remain in the area of direct application. Not even the remote arctic tests clean. So, ongoing exposure is pretty much guaranteed despite our best efforts. We still need to make those efforts, including taking extra glycine to try to displace glyphosate.

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

I mean that unless you understand exactly how a test works, then how do you know it is accurate? I've never seen anyone describe it clearly, so it is likely more obfuscated nonsense chemistry.

Yes, fair point. Admittedly, I have taken this company's claims at face value. I am only using the test directionally and to educate myself. Not planning to make drastic changes in my life or limit my movement because of glyphosate in food, so I'm ok with the test not being perfect.

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Since glyphosate is made from glycine to mimic glycine it gets incorporated into mis-folded proteins throughout the body. (S. Seneff)
No doubt it will take a very long time to clear it, if ever.

It's also ubiquitous in our environment. Spray does not remain in the area of direct application. Not even the remote arctic tests clean. So, ongoing exposure is pretty much guaranteed despite our best efforts. We still need to make those efforts, including taking extra glycine to try to displace glyphosate.

Great insights, thanks.

I think best one can do is limit exposure by eating the best possible foods within one's possibilities. Exposure is unavoidable it seems. Gotta up that glycine and make more marshmallows.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals