I Personally Only Got Better After Starting To Exercise A Lot

HDD

I think the quote about dropping dead from running is meant in the literal sense.

A neighbor's son in high school, many years ago, dropped dead running track.

I have a friend who likes to run when she first wakes up after a glass of water. She is in her early 50's, slim, and eats "healthy". She recently had blood work done by a Dr. The Dr. wanted her to start taking thyroid medication immediately (t4). IIRC, her bp is low. She is not inclined to take medication since she has been health conscious for many years. She asked the Dr. what could happen if she did not take the meds. Her Dr. replied that her heart might stop. Her bmr indicates hypothyroidism. Whether this is from diet/exercise, I do not know.

A young child normally plays, runs, climbs, etc. with no ill effect. A child's metabolism/health has not been damaged from years of incorrect eating and other environmental factors. However, the older we are, the more time we have had to damage our bodies.

It seems to me that we unknowingly can be harming our bodies and that proper exercise and fuel is very important.

halken

Exercising can be a form of physical supplementation. Perhaps doing some ballistic training might rehabilitate a damaged metabolism.

barefooter

I think if we're talking what's absolutely optimal for stress reduction, I agree with those saying that exercise before breakfast isn't the wisest option. In my case, light first thing morning exercise seems to be helpful for the time being. Maybe it's more psychological that anything else, in that it really gets my day started in a nice way. It may be a bit of stress on my body, but I think it results in a net of overall less stress throughout the day.

Stilgar

I think exercise helps to some degree with my stomach issues, if only temporary relief or acts as some kind of general stress relief. I exercised excessively when my serotonin was highest and I had an eating disorder. It felt like my body trying to restore balance.

As people have said here, too much isn't great. I try to only breathe through my nose, and when I notice the urge to mouth breathe I reduce the effort level. It limits it becoming breathless exercise and negatively affecting my metabolic rate. And mouth taping at night seems to help daytime nose breathing.

It's actually the only thing that improves my mood considerably. As a female, it's the only thing I have found that noticeably increases my low androgens. I significantly lack muscle tone, and the good mood that comes with that through diet alone.

Vins7

I think what is missing is a exercise program. I personally found no progress can be made without exercise. Just little walking or bycicling is not enough. I stopped exercising year and a half ago because I had an injury and I didnt exercise after that 3 month rest.

In the last 50 days with almost no stamina I started with fast walking and now I can lift lighter weight and have some stamina to jog. I hope to get back doing the peak 8 (the mercola program), where you sprint.
The endotoxin problem after fiber and too much starch disapeared, more energy, better blood sugar control.

I would be open to what would be a better exercise program to do. I think sprinting+weight lifting is the way to go.
So, have you fixed your endotoxin and digestión issues removing Fiber and starches of your diet?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals