Hyperthyroid

I feel like I have become hyperthyroid. I feel very hot, my neck and back aches, my skin feels velvety. I can not tolerate exercise. My temp gets to about 99. I had hypothyroidism and I have been taking 1 tablet cynoplus. Before I was on 2 grain np thyroid. What would be the best way to treat this? Should I try to see a doctor , or just try to cut the thyroid medication? Or any other treatments anyone would reccomend? Thank you.

Jessie

No harm in temporarily cutting back on your thyroid. If your diet has been good (no PUFAs and stuff) for several years then it may be actually correcting the problem and your extra cynoplus could be making you hyper. I would slowly titrate the dose downward by 1/2 grain or so every couple weeks and see how I feel.

OP
A
No harm in temporarily cutting back on your thyroid. If your diet has been good (no PUFAs and stuff) for several years then it may be actually correcting the problem and your extra cynoplus could be making you hyper. I would slowly titrate the dose downward by 1/2 grain or so every couple weeks and see how I feel.

OP
A
Thank you! I have been trying to follow Rays recommendations for about 3 years. Being hyperthyroid is no fun.

Vileplume

Hey Amber, how are you doing? Did you manage to become euthyroid?

I think I might be going through something similar to what you describe.

OP
A
Hey Amber, how are you doing? Did you manage to become euthyroid?

I think I might be going through something similar to what you describe.
Hello. I am doing much better now. I lowered my thyroid dosage and felt normal within a week. I'm still not sure if I became hyperthyroid or had some sort of virus. But it was very uncomfortable. Hopefully you can figure out a way to fix your symptoms.

Vileplume

Hello. I am doing much better now. I lowered my thyroid dosage and felt normal within a week. I'm still not sure if I became hyperthyroid or had some sort of virus. But it was very uncomfortable. Hopefully you can figure out a way to fix your symptoms.
I’m glad to hear you’re doing better! What dosage did you lower to? Are you still on that dosage?

OP
A
I’m glad to hear you’re doing better! What dosage did you lower to? Are you still on that dosage?
Thanks. I went from taking 180 mcg to 120 mcg of the thyroid medicine. I still take 120 mcg which seems to be working for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals