How to use idealabs tyromix/tyronene

Khaled MK

Ive been struggling to find the proper administration route and dosage with these two products. Ive already used 4 bottles so far and the experience has been very inconsistent. 80% of the time it makes me hypothyroid. But im not sure whether its just unmasking a hypo state or creating one because i have no idea if this stuff works or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think tyromix needs to be used orally. It should be enough so you don't need Tyronene.

But Tyronene can be used orally (my preference) to supply some T3 in the meantime but it's not necessary if you are using Tyromix.

I don't think Tyromix works topically because the digestive process is required to convert the thyroid desiccated product into active T3 and T4.

OP
Khaled MK

Khaled MK

Do you consume the tyronene with food?

Tyromix is synthetic T3/T4 btw so i assume they should work similarly.

boris

Do you consume the tyronene with food?

Tyromix is synthetic T3/T4 btw so i assume they should work similarly.

Don‘t know if this is true, but someone in the Tyromix thread said that using it topically will potentiate the effects, and that it‘s as if you used about 5 times the amount I think.

How much are you taking at once / per day? Orally/topically? How was your thyroid function before?

I think tyromix needs to be used orally. It should be enough so you don't need Tyronene.

But Tyronene can be used orally (my preference) to supply some T3 in the meantime but it's not necessary if you are using Tyromix.

I don't think Tyromix works topically because the digestive process is required to convert the thyroid desiccated product into active T3 and T4.

sorry I was referring to TyroMAX. TyroMAX is T4. You could use it topically. Sorry.

golder

Not to hijack, but I’ve got a brand new and unused bottle of T3 Tyronene here with its receipt, which is surplus to requirements as my cynomel arrived the day before. Happy to sell at 20% discount.

OP
Khaled MK

Khaled MK

Don‘t know if this is true, but someone in the Tyromix thread said that using it topically will potentiate the effects, and that it‘s as if you used about 5 times the amount I think.

How much are you taking at once / per day? Orally/topically? How was your thyroid function before?
So topical thyroid gets absorbed 5 times as much as when taking it orally?

Tyromix has a 2:1 ratio so i couldnt properly mimic ndt. But i stuck to the T3 equivalent of two grains meaning i get a total of 21mcg T3 and 42mcg T4 per day.
I never take more than a drop(3mcg T3 - 6mcg T4) orally at once.
i dont know where my thyroid levels were before supplementing but the first time i took thyroid i got strong joint pains that lasted for about 3days. I took that as a sign that i was hypo and was running on cortisol which kept inflammation unnoticed the whole time. But i rarely had issues with cold extremities, puffy eyes or constipation before and food always warmed me up which on thyroid isnt always the case.

Frankdee20

Can Tyromix help with high cholesterol ?

Vileplume

So topical thyroid gets absorbed 5 times as much as when taking it orally?

Tyromix has a 2:1 ratio so i couldnt properly mimic ndt. But i stuck to the T3 equivalent of two grains meaning i get a total of 21mcg T3 and 42mcg T4 per day.
I never take more than a drop(3mcg T3 - 6mcg T4) orally at once.
i dont know where my thyroid levels were before supplementing but the first time i took thyroid i got strong joint pains that lasted for about 3days. I took that as a sign that i was hypo and was running on cortisol which kept inflammation unnoticed the whole time. But i rarely had issues with cold extremities, puffy eyes or constipation before and food always warmed me up which on thyroid isnt always the case.
How is the tyromix going? In the past I’ve noticed cracky joints when I get a stress reaction from too much thyroid, so it would help to monitor your temps and pulse to make sure temp increases when you take thyroid, and pulse stays below 95 or so when resting.

Can Tyromix help with high cholesterol ?
I imagine it can. I’ve heard Ray mention that thyroid often brings down cholesterol, indicating that it’s being converted into hormones.

tankasnowgod

Ive been struggling to find the proper administration route and dosage with these two products. Ive already used 4 bottles so far and the experience has been very inconsistent. 80% of the time it makes me hypothyroid. But im not sure whether its just unmasking a hypo state or creating one because i have no idea if this stuff works or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Man, it's gonna be awesome when the world hears that THE DJ Khaled has been Peating!

The forum prolly won't be able to handle all the new traffic.

OP
Khaled MK

Khaled MK

How is the tyromix going? In the past I’ve noticed cracky joints when I get a stress reaction from too much thyroid, so it would help to monitor your temps and pulse to make sure temp increases when you take thyroid, and pulse stays below 95 or so when resting.

I imagine it can. I’ve heard Ray mention that thyroid often brings down cholesterol, indicating that it’s being converted into hormones.
Trying to get off of it right now and see if i really need that extra thyroid. My pulse is always in the 85-100 range, depending on whether i ate or not. Temps are more often on the lower side though except when i move around and do stuff, then it gets to a higher level and stays there for the rest of the day.

P

Peatness

RP: The people who have trouble with the actual thyroid hormone they can be either deficient in magnesium because hypothyroidism makes all of your tissues fail to retain a normal amount of magnesium and then when you supplement it, suddenly you experience an extreme magnesium deficiency in your heart, for example, and your brain, and so taking some magnesium at the same time as the thyroid will help those people. Others, if they are deficient in adrenal or ovarian or gonadal steroids, will suffer stress symptoms when they take thyroid and so using a supplement such as pregnenolone will make them tolerate adapting to the thyroid hormone more easily.

RP: When people have suffered for a long time with a low thyroid they are likely to have extremely high adrenalin and cortisol levels and that causes them to turn T4 into reverse T3 blocking the actual active T3 hormone and then if they accumulate more and more T4 that will interfere competitively with the little bit of T3 that they do have, so they can exaggerate the state of their hypothyroidism if they’re in that extreme stressed state.

IMPROVING T4->T3 CONVERSION] If you were deficient in selenium, the correcting effect would be quick, but if there was a problem with intestinal flora, that would have to be taken care of before conversion was good. Other nutritional deficiencies could be involved. Daily raw carrot, weekly seafood and liver, enough sunlight and vitamin D, a good ratio of calcium to phosphate, are
often helpful." - RP

B vitamins might help too.

OP
Khaled MK

Khaled MK

RP: The people who have trouble with the actual thyroid hormone they can be either deficient in magnesium because hypothyroidism makes all of your tissues fail to retain a normal amount of magnesium and then when you supplement it, suddenly you experience an extreme magnesium deficiency in your heart, for example, and your brain, and so taking some magnesium at the same time as the thyroid will help those people. Others, if they are deficient in adrenal or ovarian or gonadal steroids, will suffer stress symptoms when they take thyroid and so using a supplement such as pregnenolone will make them tolerate adapting to the thyroid hormone more easily.

RP: When people have suffered for a long time with a low thyroid they are likely to have extremely high adrenalin and cortisol levels and that causes them to turn T4 into reverse T3 blocking the actual active T3 hormone and then if they accumulate more and more T4 that will interfere competitively with the little bit of T3 that they do have, so they can exaggerate the state of their hypothyroidism if they’re in that extreme stressed state.

IMPROVING T4->T3 CONVERSION] If you were deficient in selenium, the correcting effect would be quick, but if there was a problem with intestinal flora, that would have to be taken care of before conversion was good. Other nutritional deficiencies could be involved. Daily raw carrot, weekly seafood and liver, enough sunlight and vitamin D, a good ratio of calcium to phosphate, are
often helpful." - RP

B vitamins might help too.
Thanks!
NDT doesnt seem to be a problem for me though. Can take up to 4 grains a day without any hypo signs

FitnessMike

i believe this is the case with me, i have high ft4/t4 that accumulated from supplementing of thyroid months ago, it does drop but very slowly.

Should i wait until it drops to low levels and then restart very low thyroid supplementation?

P

Peatness

i believe this is the case with me, i have high ft4/t4 that accumulated from supplementing of thyroid months ago, it does drop but very slowly.

Should i wait until it drops to low levels and then restart very low thyroid supplementation?
I'm sorry I don't know. This might be a question for dr peat.

FitnessMike

Last edited:

golder

I’m in the same situation, would love to get an answer to this, please share if you get any information elsewhere :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals