How Safe Is Nasal Swab Testing For COVID-19

Aymen

I had to do the test today because of the job rules.
It felt uncomfortable for hours.
How safe it is?

R J

They stuck it all the way back? I’m sorry you had to deal with that. What kind of job? I wonder if refusing and calling a lawyer would get them to stop. Your bodily autonomy shouldn’t be violated like that .

OP
A

Aymen

They stuck it all the way back? I’m sorry you had to deal with that.
Yes, they did it for a few secondes.
The agency manager had many symptoms of the virus and did a test a few days ago and she was tested positive so that's why they obliged us to do a test because we work with the same manager.

J

james2388

I'm sure you can decline any test.
No job can order you to take a test. Sounds like a lawsuit. Also yes there have been reports of the swap going so far back it irritates the deep nasal passages, and can cause a spasm.

Sounds like a great way to traumatize a sensitive area of the body that should never be touched, much less savaged by a q-tip.

But at least it's done in order to provide non-specific genetic material for a PCR test with cycle threshold set orders of magnitude too high..

tankasnowgod

I had to do the test today because of the job rules.
It felt uncomfortable for hours.
How safe it is?

Safe in what manner? It's already wrecked Trillion Dollar Economies, and put at least 50 Million People out of work in the US. So I personally think that test is incredibly dangerous. Especially because the disclaimer of the test tells you it really doesn't detect anything.

OP
A

Aymen

OP
A

Aymen

I'm sure you can decline any test.
No job can order you to take a test. Sounds like a lawsuit. Also yes there have been reports of the swap going so far back it irritates the deep nasal passages, and can cause a spasm.
Unfortunately, i couldn't decline. Anyway, it feels comfortable now when i try to inhale water through the nose and excrete it. I was just afraid of a long term damage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals