Headaches after COVID swab???

OccamzRazer

Like most of us, I avoid all COVID tests where possible.

However due to family holiday issues I've had to take several of the nasal antigen tests the last few weeks.

On several occasions now, I've experienced SEVERE headaches lasting around 12 hours after the nasal swab. It's 100% from the test.

we know that they use ethylene oxide (a pesticide and sterilising agent) on the swabs.

I've read chloride dioxide might help to reduce the damage, any truth to this?
I honestly don't understand your mindset. You must experience a huge amount of internal conflict/disjointedness because of such actions.

Might it be time to take a different path in life, even if you have to take that path alone?

Tzheng2012

Like most of us, I avoid all COVID tests where possible.

However due to family holiday issues I've had to take several of the nasal antigen tests the last few weeks.

On several occasions now, I've experienced SEVERE headaches lasting around 12 hours after the nasal swab. It's 100% from the test.

we know that they use ethylene oxide (a pesticide and sterilising agent) on the swabs.

I've read chloride dioxide might help to reduce the damage, any truth to this?
CDS/MMS can degrade graphene oxide. Definetly something I would take if you suspect any vaccine/pcr test related symptoms. You can nebulize it too or wash the sinuses with diluted cds/mms also while taking it internally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals