Oxytocine Nasal Spray Safe For Men?

broozer

there is a nasal spray containing oxytocine. how safe is usage for males? im socially anxious, light insomnia and there are claims oxytoine would help these. i want to stay clear from standard compounds due to bad experience.

-is it feminizing?
-is it suppressing male hormone?

Fon

There is a you tube video that has this professor (cant remember the university) whose team has been studying oxy for 5 + years.. they have found numerous anti aging effects and other benef8ts. With no ill side effects, so far...

ddjd

I think pregnenolone and progesterone are the only two supplements safe to take because there's no negative feedback loop

Fon

There is a you tube video that has this professor (cant remember the university) whose team has been studying oxy for 5 + years.. they have found numerous anti aging effects and other benef8ts. With no ill side effects, so far...
Its Dr Natalie Ebner,(max Planck? Institute among others) on "the IHMC" UTUBE CHANNEL, 2019 LECTURE SERIES. IT WAS JUST POSTED TWO DAYS AGO

golder

Anyone have any idea where we could obtain it for research purposes?

golder

Ah, fair enough. Might well not be worth playing around with with such risky sides

I know peat is anti oxytocin but I've found it to be an effective painkiller and I think it may be safe to use very sporadically

Peat isn't always right. And if there were better palliative care or cures that addressed the root cause of 5he disease for me, I would not need oxytocin.

Grapelander

One of the pituitary hormones. Causes mothers to de-bond with previous litters so they concentrate on the new brood.
A lot of positive press for it - but I do not trust it for supplementing.
The two faces of Oxytocin "Oxytocin levels are high under stressful conditions, such as social isolation and unhappy relationships."
The Dark Side of Oxytocin "...people who were given oxytocin, then played a game of chance with a fake opponent, had more envy and gloating."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals