Headaches after COVID swab???

ddjd

Like most of us, I avoid all COVID tests where possible.

However due to family holiday issues I've had to take several of the nasal antigen tests the last few weeks.

On several occasions now, I've experienced SEVERE headaches lasting around 12 hours after the nasal swab. It's 100% from the test.

we know that they use ethylene oxide (a pesticide and sterilising agent) on the swabs.

I've read chloride dioxide might help to reduce the damage, any truth to this?

However due to family holiday issues I've had to take several of the nasal antigen tests the last few weeks.

On several occasions now, I've experienced SEVERE headaches lasting around 12 hours after the nasal swab. It's 100% from the test.

we know that they use ethylene oxide (a pesticide and sterilising agent) on the swabs.

They have graphene oxide on the swabs too. My husband had a constant bloody nose after having his first test. I will not get one after seeing that.

HeyThere

Which test did you guys take? The swab around the end of the nostril? Or the brain jab one?

I never took one, stayed out of that "Matrix", and when I recently wanted to take an at home one due to a sinus infection, I just blew snot into the tube. I figured that's from deeper in the sinus than any swab could muster! And no, I didn't have CVD. I already know anyways.. wet cough, on week 4 of this thing, and I could smell and taste even with the sinus infect.

Which test did you guys take? The swab around the end of the nostril? Or the brain jab one?

I never took one, stayed out of that "Matrix", and when I recently wanted to take an at home one due to a sinus infection, I just blew snot into the tube. I figured that's from deeper in the sinus than any swab could muster! And no, I didn't have CVD. I already know anyways.. wet cough, on week 4 of this thing, and I could smell and taste even with the sinus infect.
My husband had the brain swab.

HeyThere

My husband had the brain swab.

I don't want to be alarmist but if it's still happening maybe get that checked out? Was it painful when it happened to indicate a possible puncture or wound? It is very sensitive where they poke that thing. That area already has a history way back to Egyptian times.. I'll let you do that research!

Ok, so a while ago you posted about not wanting your partner to get jabbed with the DNA modifying shots. And you were concerned about it.

A lot of information was posted about it on your thread warning you to stand firm and insist she doesn’t take it. Plus there is numerous information on the internet all about how dangerous the nasal swabs are, which implant graphene oxide as well several other terrible things.
Yet you cave and get the nasal swabs. How do you expect your partner now, to NOT get jabbed since you caved and got the swab.

You didn’t “have” to get it. You CHOSE to get it.

And, yes, your terrible headaches are a result of your really stupid decision.

Kefir

Hi @ddjd ,

Assuming your headache is sinus related, perhaps try Xlear- it gives me good drainage. I'm also using horseradish since there's threads here that talk about how they're an antidote to the stuff on the swabs.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Ok, so a while ago you posted about not wanting your partner to get jabbed with the DNA modifying shots. And you were concerned about it.

A lot of information was posted about it on your thread warning you to stand firm and insist she doesn’t take it. Plus there is numerous information on the internet all about how dangerous the nasal swabs are, which implant graphene oxide as well several other terrible things.
Yet you cave and get the nasal swabs. How do you expect your partner now, to NOT get jabbed since you caved and got the swab.

You didn’t “have” to get it. You CHOSE to get it.

And, yes, your terrible headaches are a result of your really stupid decision.
Big difference between getting the Jab and getting tested imo .....

To be completely honest my life is extremely difficult at the moment. Lost my job because I didn't get vaxxed, literally every single family/friends are vaccinated and think I'm crazy. I have absolutely no support network or community other than those online/Twitter/ RP forum etc

I admit I've had to get tested more than 10x the last 2 years or so. I've never got the PCR test not that that makes a difference...... I'm not happy about it but really felt pushed into a corner on many occasions and caved into the testing.

I'm really just hoping that any side effects of the nasal swabs are nowhere near as bad as the jabs but I admit I'm also concerned about what they're putting in the nasal swabs

@FocusedOnHealth I appreciate your points. Disappointed in myself in many ways for not being able to say no to it all

Last edited:
OP
ddjd

ddjd

Use your own Q-tip in the future.
In a test centre?

In Europe at least, in order to get the 24hr certification, you have to go to a test centre or pharmacy and they issue a certificate with your result

I don't do any self testing. I know it's a sham but as I say, for traveling/job interviews/ exams I've had to go to test centres and get official COVID bull**** tests done.

TheSir

In a test centre?

In Europe at least, in order to get the 24hr certification, you have to go to a test centre or pharmacy and they issue a certificate with your result

I don't do any self testing. I know it's a sham but as I say, for traveling/job interviews/ exams I've had to go to test centres and get official COVID bull**** tests done.
Oh yeah, I thought we were talking about home tests. Perhaps you could still ask them to use your q-tip instead, LOL.

To be completely honest my life is extremely difficult at the moment. Lost my job because I didn't get vaxxed, literally every single family/friends are vaccinated and think I'm crazy. I have absolutely no support network or community other than those online/Twitter/ RP forum etc

I admit I've had to get tested more than 10x the last 2 years or so. I've never got the PCR test not that that makes a difference...... I'm not happy about it but really felt pushed into a corner on many occasions and caved into the testing.

I'm really just hoping that any side effects of the nasal swabs are nowhere near as bad as the jabs but I admit I'm also concerned about what they're putting in the nasal swabs

@FocusedOnHealth I appreciate your points. Disappointed in myself in many ways for not being able to say no to it all

I wish I knew more people like you. I am so sorry you are having to reap the repercussion of standing up for yourself and not letting people push you around. The world has gone mad :/

P

Peatness

Sorry @ddjd I didn’t realise you too have lost your job for standing up against tyranny. Please know that what you are doing is much appreciated by a lot of us. I wish you could have avoided the pcr up the brain but it’s happened now and it’s best to move on from it. I’m still beating myself up for getting a tetanus jab a few years ago and that’s not helping me. Hang in there. Do all the peaty things you are doing for your general health including vitamin D. The sun looks weird these days so don’t rely on it for your vitamin D.

The PCR has hydrogel on it. Graphene oxide on it. Nanoparticals on it. It’s deadly.

PCR TEST IS USED TO BIOLOGICALLY CHANGE PEOPLE WHO TAKE IT ACCORDING TO CELESTE SOLUMN​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PhIrKWVuiEuZ/

COVID19 PCR TEST KITS CONTAIN NANOTECHNOLOGY THAT IS ATTRACTED TO BODY HEAT [2021-03-07] (VIDEO)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gkV4siVk1n8p/

DR. LORRAINE DAY - THE PCR TEST IS THE VACCINATION! NANOPARTICLES ARE INTRODUCED & THE INOCULATED...​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cCJIHghXM5v7/

DO NOT GET TESTED - THE PCR TEST IS LETHAL - PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/oDkUjwgdpTre/

Vernon Coleman: The PCR Test Can Kill You and Can Be Used to Vaccinate You

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/agXRWtnEfjHC/

PCR TEST TIPPED WITH ETHYLENE OXIDE CAUSING CANCER - CDC ADMITTING PCR TEST IS COMPLETE FRAUD​

How much more evidence do you need?

I could post so many more videos showing the evidence of the dangers of the PCR test. The tests will kill you like the jabs are doing to millions of others.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

The PCR has hydrogel on it. Graphene oxide on it. Nanoparticals on it. It’s deadly.

PCR TEST IS USED TO BIOLOGICALLY CHANGE PEOPLE WHO TAKE IT ACCORDING TO CELESTE SOLUMN​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PhIrKWVuiEuZ/

COVID19 PCR TEST KITS CONTAIN NANOTECHNOLOGY THAT IS ATTRACTED TO BODY HEAT [2021-03-07] (VIDEO)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gkV4siVk1n8p/

DR. LORRAINE DAY - THE PCR TEST IS THE VACCINATION! NANOPARTICLES ARE INTRODUCED & THE INOCULATED...​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cCJIHghXM5v7/

DO NOT GET TESTED - THE PCR TEST IS LETHAL - PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/oDkUjwgdpTre/

Vernon Coleman: The PCR Test Can Kill You and Can Be Used to Vaccinate You

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/agXRWtnEfjHC/

PCR TEST TIPPED WITH ETHYLENE OXIDE CAUSING CANCER - CDC ADMITTING PCR TEST IS COMPLETE FRAUD​

How much more evidence do you need?

I could post so many more videos showing the evidence of the dangers of the PCR test. The tests will kill you like the jabs are doing to millions of others.

Yes I believe you but I've not had a PCR test yet. Just the cheap antigen tests, I presume they're just as bad??

Yes I believe you but I've not had a PCR test yet. Just the cheap antigen tests, I presume they're just as bad??

I wouldn’t trust ANY test they pressure you to take. Whether at a medical facility or a home test.

BearWithMe

Dude, have you seriosuly used the same test repeatedly after the first messed you up? Because of family holiday?

Many people lost their jobs, their life savings, had to beg their relatives to buy them basic groceries, and still held the line.

You need to learn to stand up for yourself. Your health is always first and this is non-negotiable.

HLP

Just don't do it again. Your boogers belong to you and nobody else. This is an invasion of your privacy on the deepest level. AKA nose raping IMO. Just say no. The testing is what drove the insanity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals