Weakened Heart, Heart Problems, Heart Palpitations And Heart Squeezing

TreasureVibe

Hello all, 3 days ago while I was laying in bed I felt these weird weakening sensations in my heart as it beat, and had shortness of breathe for a few moments.

The day after I felt this flushing sensation in my heart and overall weakness of the heart. I also had heart palpitations that day.

The day after, while I was smoking, I felt this non painful squeezing of the heart.

Today, my heart still feels troublesome and weakened. I notice I feel cold while I normally never do, also in my hands and feet.

Could this be from the benzos?

I haven't been taking my risperidone on time and my 5 mg of valium at night, taking them hours later. Could this have something to do with it?

I've also got tested for covid 19 and the results still have to come in.

Thank you.

wintagal

Can you check your bp, pulse, and oxygen sat? Compare when this happens to normal for you? Log the time of day. You may be having withdrawal symptoms from taking them at a different time. Withdrawal can cause physical symptoms of anxiety (muscle tension, tight chest, palpitations, fast heartbeat, sweating, trembling or shaking).

Jessie

Low magnesium is often the problem with chest pains, chest tightness, etc.

LuMonty

I had those side effects all the time on risperidone and especially when I didn't take it exactly on time. It was great for me because it was finally considered to be a dangerous enough side effect that I shouldn't take it anymore.

Only coffee stabilized my heart while I was taking that stuff. Stopped a few months after I stopped the drug. I hope it doesn't get worse for you because after it started with me it got worse until it was waking me up at night with either the tension feeling or a sudden relaxation that felt like my heart was leaping.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals