Forced pcr test

Rowdy Ramsay

Don't mind my cringy user name. Old acount made when I was still an idiot.

I have a question what do you people think about the safety of the PCR test. I have been backed in a corner to take 2 of these to re-enter work because I came into contact with a person who tested positive for covid. But im hesistant to get these scheduled. I've seen some concerning claims like the possebility of vaccination trough the pcr test or the swab containing nano tech/ smart dust. I mean people dissecting the swab seem to come to rather creepy constatations like the vids. but I'm interrested In your opinions on the matter.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sm8UFNJpdFWx/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IfSQNYZnwwoQ/

Lollipop2

Try to get a saliva test not the nasal test - I also would be concerned about the nefarious aspects of the PCR especially as taken through the nose. I have heard saliva ones exist where you spit. Find those.

tankasnowgod

Personally, I tend not to believe the claims of "smart dust" or "vaccination" through the swabs. That said, when someone is inserting a foreign object into your nose, how much do you really trust them? In normal times in a medical setting, I would generally think they are sterile and attempting to follow "best practices."

But who knows with the current state of things? You might have some inexperienced person off the street collecting the "samples." They might have contaminated their supply accidentally (or on purpose), and they may cause you some sort of nasal injury (maybe the test itself is causing some people to lose their sense of smell via injury?) I think inexperience is more likely than maliciousness, but both are possible, and both are dangerous.

I don't think I would do any sort of Covid test on principle, but if you are going to take one, find one that isn't invasive, like the spit test.

P

Peatness

Unfortunately I had 3 pcr tests before I learnt what I know about them. I will not consent to a pcr test again

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dRA4WaWkapI3/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WTvgED4EwwBf/

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Rowdy Ramsay

Rowdy Ramsay

I already made an appointment. I will take one or 2 if necessary. next time I need these to reenter work I'll just quit.

Jon2547

The bigger concern is just the fact that you are being coerced into having a cotton swab up your nose. It all starts in increments.

pushkin

P

Peatness

From the article
The irritating result: the PCR test swabs are made of hard materials and contain a variety of (nano) particles made of silver, aluminium, titanium, glass fibres etc, many of which are undeclared in the package leaflet. When they enter the mucous membrane, they can cause wounds and inflammation, the scientist said. ENT doctors told 2020News that they are finding more hardened mucous membranes in people who are often tested for SARS-CoV-2.

Kykeon

i would never let someone else do it and if i am forced to do it will will use spit. i denied testing myself a week ago and caused trouble, but it was really stupid. we all sat in a room for 2 hours and suddenly it is testing time.
what nonsense... went off on a tangent about how idiotic it is and basically everyone agreed and then i was told to wear my mask.
some of the test have fibers that can cause issues and break off.
View: https://streamable.com/tx8c5a

OP
Rowdy Ramsay

Rowdy Ramsay

From the article
The irritating result: the PCR test swabs are made of hard materials and contain a variety of (nano) particles made of silver, aluminium, titanium, glass fibres etc, many of which are undeclared in the package leaflet. When they enter the mucous membrane, they can cause wounds and inflammation, the scientist said. ENT doctors told 2020News that they are finding more hardened mucous membranes in people who are often tested for SARS-CoV-2.
O ***t, thanks for posting this. It's still not too late. Was supposed to get this in less then 2 hours from now.

tankasnowgod

ENT doctors told 2020News that they are finding more hardened mucous membranes in people who are often tested for SARS-CoV-2.
Hmmmm, wonder if "Hardened Mucous Membranes" could impair taste or smell? You know, that supposedly "specific" Covid symptom? Another way the PCR test could be "causing" an increase, if it is on the rise.

K

Kayaker

No longer intact mucous membranes can no longer fulfil their task of repelling viruses, bacteria and fungi before they reach the airways, as the pediatrician Eugen Janzen also reports. The germs thus penetrate into the airways without any immune filter. Particularly problematic in this context: the warm breath moisture under the masks is the ideal breeding ground for germs of all kinds.
The immune system is busy fighting off bacteria and fungi that builds up in the mask because the impaired mucous membranes let them into the lungs. So as a result, there is probably higher mortality from COVID for unvaxxed people. How convenient.

OP
Rowdy Ramsay

Rowdy Ramsay

So I got a spit test but it will be the last one I ever do. They will probably tell next month or december that we need to be vaxinated to keep our jobs anyway. I think I might take a bloodtest for covid antibodies asap to buy 6 months time as I think I had it a week ago.

I know 6 persons who tested positive for covid this week alone. 5 of them are vaccinated. Before no positive tests what so ever. And I know a rediculous number of vaxed en unvaxed that are were very sick last weeks including me.

OP
Rowdy Ramsay

Rowdy Ramsay

I actually think its false that the pcr test contains graphene oxide. Its 100% white. Graphene oxide is dark brown. Wouldnt be suprised if it contains some tiny amount of alluminium though.

Also I felt the aneastethic effect of the ethylene oxide. So that seems to be on it yes.
Meaning instantly after I got it I got a little sedative buzz. Mild, but I'm generally hyperaware of little changes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom