How much Fructose to Complement Glucose?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
In one of his many interviews, Dinkov states that some fructose is actually needed to properly metabolize glucose.
Meaning, don't just eat things like white rice and potatoes for your carbs.
But he does not give a ratio.
Does anyone know what this might be?
Thanks.
Paul

GTW

LucH

I remember having seen 50/50 for ratio between frutose and glucose. Sucrose is also 50/50. Must be added.
I target between 25 - 50 gr of each one.
Only with fiber, of course. Not from orange juice, nor added sugar.

TucsonJJ

I remember having seen 50/50 for ratio between frutose and glucose. Sucrose is also 50/50. Must be added.
I target between 25 - 50 gr of each one.
Only with fiber, of course. Not from orange juice, nor added sugar.
Could you clarify? Sucrose should be added to starch meals, but using sugar or OJ for this is NOT good?
Only with fiber"? Is psyllium fiber a good add? thx!

I know Dinkov said starch was OK if taken with saturated fat... rice? potatoes? Sourdough bread? Peat seems to be OK with sourdough, but I know any gluten can cause problems...

LucH

It's not that orange juice is not good. It's rather interesting in terms of nutrients but OJ without fiber has a bad GI. Except if you limit the global charge / load (GL).
Sucrose is half glucose and half fructose.
When you eat starch (rice, potato, bread) it's another kind of carbs.
When I eat carbs, I dress them: Potato mashed with butter and egg yolk + broccoli or spinach. When I eat rice, I mix it with coconut milk.
See Jessie Inchauspé if you don't know (Glucose Goddess).
If I drink OJ, it only 100 - 120 ml (collation) or at the end of a meal with meat and vegetables.
Psyllium is just to occupy the place, in order not to eat too much. You'd better change the way you begin the meal. Eat an apple if you d'ont want to eat a salad.
Try this salad: 2 carrots and a big apple, with lemon juice or cider vinegar.
change with celeriac root (white ball-shaped root).
If you want to understand why and how you should avoid gluten, make a search with "The English corner" and auto immune reaction.
=> L’alimentation ou la 3ème médecine – Jean Seignalet.

TucsonJJ

It's not that orange juice is not good. It's rather interesting in terms of nutrients but OJ without fiber has a bad GI. Except if you limit the global charge / load (GL).
Sucrose is half glucose and half fructose.
When you eat starch (rice, potato, bread) it's another kind of carbs.
When I eat carbs, I dress them: Potato mashed with butter and egg yolk + broccoli or spinach. When I eat rice, I mix it with coconut milk.
See Jessie Inchauspé if you don't know (Glucose Goddess).
If I drink OJ, it only 100 - 120 ml (collation) or at the end of a meal with meat and vegetables.
Psyllium is just to occupy the place, in order not to eat too much. You'd better change the way you begin the meal. Eat an apple if you d'ont want to eat a salad.
Try this salad: 2 carrots and a big apple, with lemon juice or cider vinegar.
change with celeriac root (white ball-shaped root).
If you want to understand why and how you should avoid gluten, make a search with "The English corner" and auto immune reaction.
=> L’alimentation ou la 3ème médecine – Jean Seignalet.
Good info, thx! Dressing the rice or potato is something I try to do, just started adding coconut milk to rice, with some maple syrup and or sugar, tasty! Dinkov is a big fan of potatoes and butter...
Broccoli... spinach...?? I like both, but I though Peaters despised most all veggies?? Can spinach cause iron issues?
Does sourdough (Rustik Oven, xlnt!) sufficiently reduce gluten?
I take psyllium for 2 reasons... really helps regularity, and oddly, my allergy Doc says fiber is crucial to reduce allergies... he recommends 30-40grams/day, which is a LOT. He recommends psyllium, but also recommends Inulin, which I don't do well with... Not sure on cellulose... which Dinkov recommends... odd, as IMO, all cellulose fiber supps are microcrystalline, which is bad, no? It works pretty well for me tho... I add a little to my psyllium fiber...

Last edited:

LucH

1. Can spinach cause iron issues?
2. Does sourdough (Rustik Oven, xlnt!) sufficiently reduce gluten?
1. No but you have to balance with enough calcium-rich food (850 mg Ca) (or potassium citrate) to avoid problem with lithiasis.
Your body assimilates what it needs and let run the rest. We speak about 200 gr spinach (0.2 lb)
2. Sourdough makes it easier to digest but it won't match if you're intolerant to gluten.
Explanation to be found on the advised given post.
3. Ok if you need ballast for feces. But it would be best with vegetables: potassium (acid-base balance) and polyphenols (microbiote).

TucsonJJ

1. No but you have to balance with enough calcium-rich food (850 mg Ca) (or potassium citrate) to avoid problem with lithiasis.
Your body assimilates what it needs and let run the rest. We speak about 200 gr spinach (0.2 lb)
2. Sourdough makes it easier to digest but it won't match if you're intolerant to gluten.
Explanation to be found on the advised given post.
3. Ok if you need ballast for feces. But it would be best with vegetables: potassium (acid-base balance) and polyphenols (microbiote).
Ah... potassium citrate... would potassium bicarbonate do as well? I have some "Zeta Aid" too... I think that is 3 types of potassium...
BTW: Have you heard that Sodium citrate is now thought, by some, to be some remarkable cure for all the junk in the covid death-jabs? Including the nano/hydrogel/self assembling bots? We'll see...
I am not celiac... but may be a bit sensitive to gluten...
Hey, why are Peaters so anti-veggie? I like Broccoli, cauliflower, squashes and leafy greens... I understand they have anti-nutrients, but is there not several ways to mitigate those?

GTW

Potassium and bicarbonate are alkaline. Organic acids like citric, acetic, malic, lactic, are metabolized to bicarbonate in the body.
When potassium or sodium bicarbonate are dissolved with citric acid they generate CO2 and citrate.

TucsonJJ

Potassium and bicarbonate are alkaline. Organic acids like citric, acetic, malic, lactic, are metabolized to bicarbonate in the body.
When potassium or sodium bicarbonate are dissolved with citric acid they generate CO2 and citrate.
I read that Potassium bicarbonate in ACV is a very healthy thing... yes? Ditto regular clean baking soda and ACV?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals