High metabolic rate and testosterone with high carb low protein and fat ? helpe me haha

Roni123@

Hello brothers, I have a huge doubt here, suppose I want to greatly increase my metabolic rate and also my testosterone

Should I eat a diet rich in nutrients but high or low in fat and protein?

I see Christopher walker recommending about 0.80 grams of protein per kg so should i go high carb and low fat and protein?

@Hans

movebetter

Hello brothers, I have a huge doubt here, suppose I want to greatly increase my metabolic rate and also my testosterone

I see Christopher walker recommending about 0.80 grams of protein per kg so should i go high carb and low fat and protein?

@Hans
Following

GreekDemiGod

High carb low fat and low-moderate protein increases my metabolism the most. But increasing fat intake to a degree raises my libido and perhaps subjectively, Testosterone.

But I never compared my T levels on the 2 approaches.

Hans

Forum Supporter

@Hans
Fat intake is always on a spectrum. For me, ultra low (15g) tanked my T and metabolism and made me really catabolic.

30-40g should be better but satiety and hormones still suffer. For me and many others 60-80 is the sweet spot. Some other peeps do even better with up to 150g fat daily. If I go that high it again starts to mess with my energy, digestion, satiety, etc.

You'll have to experiment.

OP
R

Roni123@

High carb low fat and low-moderate protein increases my metabolism the most. But increasing fat intake to a degree raises my libido and perhaps subjectively, Testosterone.

But I never compared my T levels on the 2 approaches.
Yeah, I'm going to test low-medium protein without meat, but I really want meat

OP
R

Roni123@

Fat intake is always on a spectrum. For me, ultra low (15g) tanked my T and metabolism and made me really catabolic.

30-40g should be better but satiety and hormones still suffer. For me and many others 60-80 is the sweet spot. Some other peeps do even better with up to 150g fat daily. If I go that high it again starts to mess with my energy, digestion, satiety, etc.

You'll have to experiment.
haa yes, wow, I thought you ate a lot more, something around 40-50% of your calories in fat wow, you consume little fat.... i thought about decreasing my protein around 100 grams -3,000 calories apparently digestion works much better and the liver tolerates fructose much more and i get less inflamed.... what can i replace meat with which foods to get micros?

Hans

Forum Supporter
haa yes, wow, I thought you ate a lot more, something around 40-50% of your calories in fat wow, you consume little fat.... i thought about decreasing my protein around 100 grams -3,000 calories apparently digestion works much better and the liver tolerates fructose much more and i get less inflamed.... what can i replace meat with which foods to get micros?
When cutting meat, add highly nutrient dense foods like liver, eggs and oysters.

OP
R

Roni123@

When cutting meat, add highly nutrient dense foods like liver, eggs and oysters.
if i cut the meat can i replace it with five egg yolks and some cheese, potatoes, pumpkins, rice, and orange juice? liver is hard to get and oysters basically impossible

Hans

Forum Supporter
if i cut the meat can i replace it with five egg yolks and some cheese, potatoes, pumpkins, rice, and orange juice? liver is hard to get and oysters basically impossible
You'll likely not be getting enough vitamins and minerals to maintain/get high T long term.

@Roni123@ I think that the right amount of protein is the one that guarantees sufficient liver detoxification systems and the type of source based on the stomach (sufficient acid) and digestion of the same. If you have a muscle building purpose you may need to increase them…although I have never seen any benefit going to 2.5gr per kg of bodyweight. 🙄

OP
R

Roni123@

@Roni123@ I think that the right amount of protein is the one that guarantees sufficient liver detoxification systems and the type of source based on the stomach (sufficient acid) and digestion of the same. If you have a muscle building purpose you may need to increase them…although I have never seen any benefit going to 2.5gr per kg of bodyweight. 🙄
You'll likely not be getting enough vitamins and minerals to maintain/get high T long term.
Yeah, I'm going to have to consume more meat and increase the protein to 150 grams to get all the micros

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals