Healthier Grooming & Beauty Hacks

-Luke-

Jennifer

Does a Hannibal Lecter mask count?

A Jason mask is probably safer. With a Hannibal Lecter mask, you risk lip contact if one of you puckers.

-Luke-

A Jason mask is probably safer. With a Hannibal Lecter mask, you risk lip contact if one of you puckers.
I need some gaps in the mask so I can chew on my grass/hay or whatever that is in my profile picture.

Jennifer

I need some gaps in the mask so I can chew on my grass/hay or whatever that is in my profile picture.
You should be fine as long as you chew with your mouth closed, which you should be doing anyway, since only the uncivilized chew with their mouth open. I think the straw will sit nicely in the second hole.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“One of the most potent solutions for greying hair, onion also promotes hair growth. When mixed with lemon juice, it lends a shine and bounce to the hair. Mix 2-3 tsp of onion juice, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and 1 tsp of olive oil. Massage evenly into the scalp and hair and wash off after an hour.”

“An effective solution for greying hair, onion also promotes hair growth. It increases the enzyme, Catalase, thus darkening the hair. When combined with lemon juice, it gives a shine and bounce to the hair.”

J.R.K

RP talks about men declining from day one, where women’s decline starts at menopause, probably like you said from more progesterone, but RP says it is from less iron accumulation.
I would point out that progesterone is not aromatized into estrogen, unlike testosterone can be. There is a point in the aging process where men can have an equal amount of estrogen in their systems. The visceral belly fat is an example of high cortisol and by virtue high estrogen levels.
I am in the age group where I am seeing my male friends developing these equalizing hormone issues with their female counterparts. So what I can tell you from my own regimen is that pregnenalone and progesterone are both beneficial for me but I lean more towards pregnenalone as it is a precursor to both progesterone and testosterone, keeping of course PUFA at a bare minimum avoiding the estrogenic and cortisol effects of alcohol. This strategy has been beneficial, the toxic chemical laden environment well that is something else for another time.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I would point out that progesterone is not aromatized into estrogen, unlike testosterone can be. There is a point in the aging process where men can have an equal amount of estrogen in their systems. The visceral belly fat is an example of high cortisol and by virtue high estrogen levels.
I am in the age group where I am seeing my male friends developing these equalizing hormone issues with their female counterparts. So what I can tell you from my own regimen is that pregnenalone and progesterone are both beneficial for me but I lean more towards pregnenalone as it is a precursor to both progesterone and testosterone, keeping of course PUFA at a bare minimum avoiding the estrogenic and cortisol effects of alcohol. This strategy has been beneficial, the toxic chemical laden environment well that is something else for another time.
What brand of Pregnenolone are you taking, and are you taking it orally or topically?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The bag, they used to have one hundred gram bags or higher, they now only have fifty gram bags. There is a small scoop that comes with it.
Thanks for this recommendation JR. What results do you notice from taking it?

J.R.K

Thanks for this recommendation JR.
I would be interested in how pregnenalone stacks up in comparison to progesterone in females. There seems to be more of a benefit to males from pregnenalone but females seem to do better with progesterone.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I would be interested in how pregnenalone stacks up in comparison to progesterone in females. There seems to be more of a benefit to males from pregnenalone but females seem to do better with progesterone.
I don’t feel anything using the StressNon, topically. I feel a big difference with Progest-E. Charlie said his hair fell out taking Pregnenolone and I heard Ray Peat gave it up for some reason, but that is just hearsay. Ray Peat wrote me and said that taking Pregnenolone isn’t really too effective on the skin and that it would take a lot for it to be. I will look for that e-mail exchange.

J.R.K

I don’t feel anything using the StressNon, topically. I feel a big difference with Progest-E. Charlie said his hair fell out taking Pregnenolone and I heard Ray Peat gave it up for some reason, but that is just hearsay. Ray Peat wrote me and said that taking Pregnenolone isn’t really too effective on the skin and that it would take a lot for it to be. I will look for that e-mail exchange.
I think that I would agree, hence the gums and naval applications. I feel that the naval application is much more valuable than the topical skin route. Idea Labs product I find is very good for myself as well.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I think that I would agree, hence the gums and naval applications. I feel that the naval application is much more valuable than the topical skin route. Idea Labs product I find is very good for myself as well.
I am scared of the hair fallout.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here it is.

Attachments

• 0C22A54F-0F5D-4DD4-A4BF-78ADC3CF2866.jpeg
    0C22A54F-0F5D-4DD4-A4BF-78ADC3CF2866.jpeg
    427.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 205D33E9-213B-4D9B-9BFA-8A3C288149F6.jpeg
    205D33E9-213B-4D9B-9BFA-8A3C288149F6.jpeg
    438.6 KB · Views: 31
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals