Best Mens Cologne And Chewing Gum

Josh

Right looking for a decent cologne that i would just spray on my clothes, not touching my skin.. I find the commerical Cologne/Eau de toillete like Dolce Gabana etc make me react even from people wearing them near me, causing my face to flush etc..

anyone know of any good decent natural alternatives (UK)? I think the only alternative is Essential oil based ones, i know their apparently estrogenic but really, surely not ALL of them are? how bad can they be not touching you? Is there essential oils that are 'less' estrogenic than others?
Would wearing it on outside of clothes have any effect on you hormonally?

Also while here, found good chewing gum, base made from 'Chicle'.. anyone know what that is or if its safe?
Chicza Organic Mayan Rainforest Chewing Gum

LUH 3417

I’m female and I really don’t like the smell of cologne. But I don’t like perfume either. I think if someone is healthy and you’re attracted to them their natural scent is pretty appealing.

I think frankincense might be a nice guy smell but not sure if it’s estrogenic

This deodorant smells pretty masculine and ocean like but I don’t know if they deliver to the UK

https://www.coldspringapothecary.com/shop/body-care/deodorant

OP
J

Josh

same i really dont like the smell when anyone uses cologne but 99% of population love it so gotta do it for the females ;) .. Ray said on clothes its not estrogenic, so essential oil based one i need to find now

Logan-

same i really dont like the smell when anyone uses cologne but 99% of population love it so gotta do it for the females ;) .. Ray said on clothes its not estrogenic, so essential oil based one i need to find now
Do you remember where Ray Peat said that? Does he recommend putting it on clothes, instead of skin? Has Ray Peat said anything else about using perfumes?

Herbie

You have to use the newest colognes made available so you can smell novel to someone because everyone buys and uses cologne and so everyone smelling you gets sick of the scent from last years releases and so on and can bring back memories that aren’t you.

Those guys who buy the cheapest au de toilette not parfum from 10 years ago scents are offensive and just bring disgust upon them.

It’s best to try different ones on your skin to see how it smells on you and consider different choices for different settings.

Back
Top Bottom