Has Anyone Here Tried A 99% L Dopa Supplement

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Sorry for necroposting but I have. It's nice but when you acclimate to it at first your urge to engage in addictive behavior is vastly increased just because it's the normal association your body makes with dopamine if you're serotonigenic. For example the first few days I took l-dopa I broke nofap a minimum of 4x a day. That aside it's helpful on a number of levels though not as dramatic as you'd imagine

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Sorry for necroposting but I have. It's nice but when you acclimate to it at first your urge to engage in addictive behavior is vastly increased just because it's the normal association your body makes with dopamine if you're serotonigenic. For example the first few days I took l-dopa I broke nofap a minimum of 4x a day. That aside it's helpful on a number of levels though not as dramatic as you'd imagine
Thanks im currently trying out Bromocriptine 2.5 everyday have you tried it before

Brandin

If so tell me your experience and is it worth buying
Tyrosine hydroxilase will be downregulated since it gives you a downstream product woch would be made via tyrosine. Therefore eventhough it will help dopamine you will actually have low function once you come off. I definitely felt high dopamine on and quite shitty once i stopped taking it. It can be taken infrequently without bad effects tho.

Jayvee

Tyrosine hydroxilase will be downregulated since it gives you a downstream product woch would be made via tyrosine. Therefore eventhough it will help dopamine you will actually have low function once you come off. I definitely felt high dopamine on and quite shitty once i stopped taking it. It can be taken infrequently without bad effects tho.

Hey man, what dose did you try with this. It seems dose dependent from what I have read but I'm still unsure. I imagine tyrosine hydroxalayse would only be downregulated in some way if you had an excess of dopamine maybe or does it do this through a different mechanism?

Matestube

One usually forgets quickly the state that they were in before initiating a change. You must have probably just reversed back to your previous state upon cessation, not necessarily a shittier one, unless we have study-backed proof of downregulation of any given pathway.

BibleBeliever

You can read about dangers of dopamine supplements. It is always safer to lower serotonin, which will automatically increase dopamine naturally.
Haidut in one of his talks on Danny Roddy's show speaks about fertility studies. No matter how high the testosterone if serotonin was high they were infertile. Once serotonin was lowered they become fertile and dopamine subsequently regulated itself by increasing.

Food wise salt is the easiest way to lower excessive serotonin. Otherwise dealing with trytophan. Under non-stressful conditions the body will convert tryptophan into niacin. This is promoted by calcium. This is probably why milk is balanced in all minerals except niacin, since it will promote the body to convert the tryptophan into niacin. Also noting milk is high in BCAAs, which also promotes this.

Gelatin sources also have 0 tryptophan and help this process. The proteins in gelatin are so anti-stress that they also promote any tryptophan to convert to niacin.

As when under stress tryptophan will convert to serotonin and subsequently lower dopamine.

Technically Ray speaks of LSD and others of mushrooms completly blocking the conversion of tryptophan into serotonin. However it is best to do this through the diet. As the Scriptures command us to be sober minded.

Low thyroid promotes excess serotonin and thus low dopamine. Thus improving thyroid should also help this process.

Brandin

One usually forgets quickly the state that they were in before initiating a change. You must have probably just reversed back to your previous state upon cessation, not necessarily a shittier one, unless we have study-backed proof of downregulation of any given pathway.
There are, and I dont really forget. Some things where observably worse than before.

Makrosky

Mucuna pruriens with some L Dopa should be safer than pure L Dopa and more effective as it has other compounds that modulate the effects. But it can also lead to what Brandin described, come off can make you feel ***t.

Still, that L dopa can go the catecholamines route so might generate stress reactions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals