Neuroendocrine Tumor in the liver(DOPA-PET SCAN)

Barbarossa

hey guys I want to show you some images of my DOPA-PET SCAN:
IMG_2203.png

So I have many symptoms like: HEART RACING, Blood pressure spikes, BREATHING DIFFICULTY, Anxiety, Panic attacks randomly… my metanephrine are slightly high in the blood, but My ACTH is fluctuating between 30-228 ng/l
So I don’t have an official Diagnosis but I think this Tumor which was detected with a DOPA-PET CT can give me the information that this could be a PARAGANGLIOMA? isn’t it so?

I have also some enhancements in the intestinal loop, could be also a NET!
IMG_2204.png

What can I do against those tumor from a peat perspective? Which supplements can help me?

Thank you for helping .

hey guys I want to show you some images of my DOPA-PET SCAN: View attachment 58462

So I have many symptoms like: HEART RACING, Blood pressure spikes, BREATHING DIFFICULTY, Anxiety, Panic attacks randomly… my metanephrine are slightly high in the blood, but My ACTH is fluctuating between 30-228 ng/l
So I don’t have an official Diagnosis but I think this Tumor which was detected with a DOPA-PET CT can give me the information that this could be a PARAGANGLIOMA? isn’t it so?

View attachment 58463

What can I do against those tumor from a peat perspective? Which supplements can help me?

Thank you for helping .

OP
Barbarossa

Barbarossa

I am taking pure Aspirin for several years. But my symptoms are persistent . What else ? Thank you

I took progesterone also in high doses nothing helped me ! I think this Tumor should be extracted
Cancer routes are a personal choice. Ray Peat did not think cutting out tumors was good…

I have collected a lot of cancer information in my thread linked below….

OP
Barbarossa

Barbarossa

Cancer routes are a personal choice, but because Ray Peat did not think cutting out tumors was good…

I think is not directly Cancer it’s a Tumor which is functional and could screed hormones, It’s a part of the nervous system, so called neuroendocrine tumor. I was probably born with the thing

I think is not directly Cancer it’s a Tumor which is functional and could screed hormones, It’s a part of the nervous system, so called neuroendocrine tumor. I was probably born with the thing
My son’s girlfriend has a Prolactinoma tumor in her brain since she was little, and she is in her thirties now. She has shrunk it to being non-existence with a good diet and it has returned when she eats poor quality foods and she stresses. Shrinking tumors comes with a lot more work, but a lot less risk. I know two other women who had breast cancer and both chose to shrink their tumors rather then cut them out and both did it successfully with diet, and that was twenty years ago.

“Both calorie-restricted and ketogenic diets reduce SCD activity, but mice on the ketogenic diet had lipids available to them from their diet, so they didn’t need to use SCD. Mice on the calorie-restricted diet, however, couldn’t get fatty acids from their diet or produce their own. In these mice, tumor growth slowed significantly, compared to mice on the ketogenic diet.

“Not only does caloric restriction starve tumors of lipids, it also impairs the process that allows them to adapt to it. That combination is really contributing to the inhibition of tumor growth,” Lien says.“

Peatress

Cyproheptadine

“I think cyproheptadine is the most pleasant way to take antiserotonin drugs because it comes with antihistamine effects. And those, both antiserotonin and antihistamines are also anti-cancer agents. And there have been studies using cyproheptadine against various cancers showing positive effects.” Ray Peat

Last edited:

adw

Forum Supporter
hey guys I want to show you some images of my DOPA-PET SCAN: View attachment 58462

View attachment 58463

Thank you for helping .
Wanted to check in and see how you are feeling and if you had gotten yourself a firm diagnosis?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals