• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Would you buy a pure t4 product from Idealabs?

• ÝES

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • NO

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Michael Mohn

Hi, since I started peating in 2012 I realised that I had some hypothyroid symptoms like morning fatigue, cold extremities, problems falling asleep etc. I tried different kinds of NDT, pure t3, mixed synthetic t3/t4 and I find pure t4 / L-thyroxin works best for me. T4 gives me a nice beam of warmth and energy. I respect Peat's opinion on the benefits of t3 but somehow it's not working out for me yet. An endocrinologist checked my thyroid and I have a small goiter but my thyroid values are still in range so I don't get diagnosed hypo and I get no recurring prescriptions. I go 'shopping' for doctors and some will give me one box and tell me to not ask again. Peating has overall improved my conditions but in winter or when stessed I need some t4.
Who would be interested in buying a pur t4 supplement from idealabs ?​

Lucas

I also feel better taking only T4. When I add T3 I get cold as ice !!

Michael Mohn

I would buy it offshore instead. It is far cheaper.
Maybe but most t4 products have a list of additives that are really ugly and I like to support idealabs.

I don't follow the market too closely, my impression was that idealabs t3 was good pricing and free of trash. Should be possible for a pure t4 product too.

Last edited:

cgh4444

I like tyromix in small doses but also feel like T4 somehow works well for me. I definitely would buy a pure T4 product as generic T4 and to a lesser extent synthroid have some issues with formulations.

Michael Mohn

I like tyromix in small doses but also feel like T4 somehow works well for me. I definitely would buy a pure T4 product as generic T4 and to a lesser extent synthroid have some issues with formulations.
I feel the same, a little bit of t3 with t4 can be helpful but t3 alone restricts my breathing and makes me tense up. T4 makes me mallow, relaxed and warm, all the good things you would expect from t3.

cgh4444

I feel the same, a little bit of t3 with t4 can be helpful but t3 alone restricts my breathing and makes me tense up. T4 makes me mallow, relaxed and warm, all the good things you would expect from t3.
nice I also loved the armour when it was a good product. Np thyroid worked pretty decent too . But T4 has been most reliable thyroid for me when I’ve been on it.

I really like the idea of a pure liquid T4 product . Many people report tirosint being the best T4 which I believe is a liquid version. Please do it!!

Elize

Tirosint gel cap contains pork and bovine gelatin plus Levothyroxine. Tirosint Sol contains Levothyroxine and glycerol both very bad for those who are having histamine liberating reactions to foods and medications

cgh4444

Tirosint gel cap contains pork and bovine gelatin plus Levothyroxine. Tirosint Sol contains Levothyroxine and glycerol both very bad for those who are having histamine liberating reactions to foods and medications

gotcha. Just have heard of people doing prettt well on those, I’ve never tried it.

Razvan

For me it's the opposite t4 raises my BP a lot makes me very agitated. T3 makes me relaxed and warm.

Michael Mohn

For me it's the opposite t4 raises my BP a lot makes me very agitated. T3 makes me relaxed and warm.
This confirms Peat's that if t4 can't be converted into t3 by the liver t4 becomes anti metabolic. Luckily I don't have this problem. I don't produce enough t4 that's all.

Michael Mohn

Payment only by bitcoicn, that's a problem.

Michael Mohn

Payment only by bitcoin