Anyone here use L Carnitine?

Decentguy13

I've noticed lots of people on here are against l carnitine because of its thyroid lowering effects, but when i use it i feel much better during exercise and it helps with erections, it also seems to make my other supplements more effective i do believe my androgen receptors are burned out may be that's why it helps me I'm just wondering should i stay on it or come off it tell me what you guys think.

JohnHafterson

I've used various carnitines in the past and found them hit or miss.

Did feel like acetyl carnitine gave some good mental energy.

Glycine propionyl carnitine was good for erection and work capacity.

Regular carnitine seemed good for going longer between meals and body weight.

But for me they seem to lower thyroid activity in some cases and made hands cold.

Also they gave me a fishy odor due to TMAO. Girlfriends would say I smell like fish - lol.

I think the effects are different for different people ( a lot of people do well on/with carnitines ), if you're getting good effects without any side effects it's probably a good fit for your metabolism.

OP
D

Decentguy13

I've used various carnitines in the past and found them hit or miss.

Did feel like acetyl carnitine gave some good mental energy.

Glycine propionyl carnitine was good for erection and work capacity.

Regular carnitine seemed good for going longer between meals and body weight.

But for me they seem to lower thyroid activity in some cases and made hands cold.

Also they gave me a fishy odor due to TMAO. Girlfriends would say I smell like fish - lol.

I think the effects are different for different people ( a lot of people do well on/with carnitines ), if you're getting good effects without any side effects it's probably a good fit for your metabolism.
Im taking jarrows l carnitine base liquid caps

I've done a cycle of injectable l-carnitine. Felt very calm on it. My Garmin health tracker shows really low stress levels on l-carnitine. 200mg/ml 5ml each vial, 3 times a day for 2 months. Hurts like ************ but noticeable anabolic effects overweight pain. I was on keto.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals