Where to buy Cabergoline?

dq139

Hey everybody, I'm interested in buying a anti prolactin drug to take once in a blue moon (like after a night of drinking alcohol or having sex for example)..I hear alot about cabergoline but if anybody knows of a more effective drug please let me know...So if anybody could tell me where to buy online quality pure cabergoline id very much appreciate it. And let me know your experiences with supplementing it.
Thanks for the help as always!

PhilParma

The safest prolactin inhibitors are supposedly Lisuride/Metergoline, then there's bromocriptine, then cabergoline. Cabergoline would probably be safe to take every once in awhile. You can get bromocriptine or cabergoline from AllDayChemist.

OP
D

dq139

The safest prolactin inhibitors are supposedly Lisuride/Metergoline, then there's bromocriptine, then cabergoline. Cabergoline would probably be safe to take every once in awhile. You can get bromocriptine or cabergoline from AllDayChemist.
Thanks for the info man!..where can I get quality lisuride & Metergoline online?

OP
D

dq139

idealabs.ecwid.com
Ok thanks..i just checked idealabs site, I couldnt find directions or dosage info in the Lisuride or metergoline info. What is a safe but effective dosage of liquid lisuride to take once in awhile?

equipoise

Ok thanks..i just checked idealabs site, I couldnt find directions or dosage info in the Lisuride or metergoline info. What is a safe but effective dosage of liquid lisuride to take once in awhile?
As a rule of thumb you wanna start with lowest effective dose, keep a journal and experiment. It's gonna do you good!

OP
D

dq139

As a rule of thumb you wanna start with lowest effective dose, keep a journal and experiment. It's gonna do you good!
Hey man sorry for the late reply!

By any chance do you know if the Idealabs lisuride taken orally or trandermally through the skin?

Dr. B

what makes lisuride and metergoline the safest, also doesnt too much dopamine cause fatigue or no appetite or something. whats the risks to lisuride and metergoline i think lisuride too much can raise serotonin?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals