Has Anyone Had Success With Innate Healing

Elize

Greetings from Elize

It would be great to hear from anyone who were able to connect with their innate to bring about healing. If so would you mind sharing with us your experience and how it happened.

Innate healing also formed part of an (NLP) Neuro-Linguistic Programming course I did many years ago.

For some reason it is back upon my path and just wondered how it worked for others.

Thanks for sharing

paymanz

That is great but in my opinion sometimes the system is too disturbed that you can't really change things just by mental methods, so things like dopaminergic drugs, GABAergic substances can help you recuperate maybe.

And obviously a lot of times there is a nutrition deficiency which nothing can help but providing those nutrients!

Regina

Greetings from Elize

It would be great to hear from anyone who were able to connect with their innate to bring about healing. If so would you mind sharing with us your experience and how it happened.

Innate healing also formed part of an (NLP) Neuro-Linguistic Programming course I did many years ago.

For some reason it is back upon my path and just wondered how it worked for others.

Thanks for sharing
Hi Elize,
I am interested in the topic as well. Particularly, how far can non-dietary/supplemental efforts go in keeping the organism coherent. For example, providing a person lives at high altitude and is able to live outside of an authoritarian construct; family and friends are happy and activities are exploratory and playful. Ray has said that adequate thyroid is glucose sparing. Perhaps this (lucky)person has less dietary energy needs? Maybe I need to suck down > 1/4 cup of sugar daily living and working in the down n dirty city but maybe a zen monk (my former zen/aikido teacher) living in his mountain monastery needs much less. I really don't know. How far can the mind/body training go? Ray has also said that it is not good to train deprivation in order to increase tolerance to deprivation. So, there is an optimal point I guess for each person given their unique condition and environment.
Personally, I will say that I got a clear and significant bump in resilience to my environment by thoroughly absorbing of the Heart Sutra. But to thoroughly eat this and have it embodied completely through me took some years of dedicated aikido training in a zen cirriculum--where the physical training points directly to the teaching. Zen, in my school, was taught physically (like an apprentice learns a skill). No texts or religious discussions. When one day, I penetrated fully its meaning, a great deal of garbage just disappeared. My fear of life decreased an order of magnitude. Very freeing. Very releasing.
But, I still need a lot of sugar!! and all other Peat stuff.
But also now before every class, I do recite the sutra quietly to myself.

OP
Elize

Elize

Thanks s ooooo much Regina. I appreciate your feedback. Having lived in South Africa looking over the green fields of Natal, then on in island in Hong Kong in a dreamy little village at the foothills of the mountain that is home to Tian Tan Buddha made life and living very Zen. LOL now being in the hustle and bustle of Washington DC need to do a lot of self talk and seek various ways to stay connected to spirit, nature etc beyond text and religion. LOL I continue to go with Peating and am sure that with time my sugar issue will also improve.

Regina

Thanks s ooooo much Regina. I appreciate your feedback. Having lived in South Africa looking over the green fields of Natal, then on in island in Hong Kong in a dreamy little village at the foothills of the mountain that is home to Tian Tan Buddha made life and living very Zen. LOL now being in the hustle and bustle of Washington DC need to do a lot of self talk and seek various ways to stay connected to spirit, nature etc beyond text and religion. LOL I continue to go with Peating and am sure that with time my sugar issue will also improve.
Oh yeah. I was thinking about times I tested (aikido ranks). We tend to go to a bar afterwards. I remember I found a waitress and ordered a whole slab of ribs for myself. I ate them alone outside on the patio and then joined the group for drinks. I remember feeling someone looking at me. It was my teacher inside laughing heartily at me at the sight of me out there.
I recently had a front tooth implant. Afterwards, the surgeon told me all the don'ts of not eating for the next couple of days. I then walked directly to a restaurant and ordered some rare meat and threw pieces back in my mouth before even going home.
So, just listening to yourself with "free and unrestricted seeing". No dogma.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals