Anyone here from Portugal?

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Yeah, I know, but AFAIK Amanita is very diffent from Psilocybe Cubensis, no spiritual enlightenment etc. But I solved this by microdosing once a week or so, It suits me better anyway. And don't get me wrong - heroic trip or even normal trip is life changing exprerience for sure, but it's not needed to trip every week or month, just once or twice in a lifetime should be enough. At least that's my experience after few months of tripping on LSD (like every other week), now I don't feel I need to anymore.
Sounds like you haven't gotten to know amanitas at all if you think there's no enlightenment involved ?

PTP

It really depends on what part of any city you're talking about. To people with direct experience living and working in US cities of all sizes, saying all parts of all but a few cities are safe is absurd.
I don't think I said that all parts of almost all cities are safe. I agree that's fairly absurd.

blob69

Have you thought of moving to Madeira (also Portugal)? Below is an account of someone who moved there a few years ago with her husband and they seem very happy, the photos they post are amazing, they're surrounded by organic orchards, blooming flowers, breathtaking scenery...

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Have you thought of moving to Madeira (also Portugal)? Below is an account of someone who moved there a few years ago with her husband and they seem very happy, the photos they post are amazing, they're surrounded by organic orchards, blooming flowers, breathtaking scenery...

We've looked there but honestly aren't keen on the idea of living on an island.

Diogo

Native Portuguese here, from Portimão(in the Algarve).

Portugal is definitively a nice country for foreigners. In case you make enough money to not be counting pennies, then it will be paradise for you.

We are not bad people, if something does define us is the lack of purpose.

There is a large portion of the population, at least here in the south that simply won´t try do anything to change their current situation(whathever that might be, just assuming is something, at least not good) and that is very visible in what we accept being pushed on us.

"5)Escaping dictatorship/communism is still fresh in their history. I genuinely believe this makes them far less likely to accept such behavior. I've seen some positive movement there against covid mandates/over reach."

What we are living now is an absolute fake democracy and we are being criminally stolen of our money from the government.

Everyone speaks about it but I guarantee you you won´t see anyone manifest in the streets about it.

Everything is wrong about this country and who says otherwise is making money with someone elses problems and/or with turism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals