Has anyone lost a significant amount of weight?

HLP

Sounds like I did the same thing. I'm up about 20 lbs myself. I'd avoid vigorous cardio exercise. Check out Shivercise and try to do 5 or 6 sessions per day. Personally I feel better eating small meals and snacks more frequently. Try using skim milk. Make sure you are sleeping well.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I had a bad tooth ache which I treated with chlorine dioxide maybe about a month ago. The tooth is not completely back to normal. But I stopped eating snacks and stopped eating after lunch. I eat a big breakfast and a good lunch but nothing after that. My sleep is more or less the same as before, I am using 2.5 mg melatonin. I lost about 4 kg so far. Now my weight is just under 82 kg and I want to get it below 80. There is a rule of thumb, take you height in cm, subtract 100cm, then take 10% off of that, and this is supposedly your ideal weight. That would be 73 kg for me. When I was younger, I was at around 75 kg, close to that number. Dr. Mercola has written about the benefit of intermittent fasting and it does work.

-Luke-

Not a "significant amount" because I was never overweight, but I lost some weight when I cut out starches from my diet and the weight didn't return.

Tash

Great thread, very encouraging words. Much appreciated.

Has anyone noticed any possible weight loss benefits from non-food or exercise strategies like earthing/red light/meditation/breathing stuff?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Great thread, very encouraging words. Much appreciated.

Has anyone noticed any possible weight loss benefits from non-food or exercise strategies like earthing/red light/meditation/breathing stuff?
Walking/hiking in a weighted vest at 10-15% of my body weight in nature seemed to really help me. I lost about 70-75 pounds very slowly over about 3.5-4 years without purposely restricting calories. I’m certain becoming more active helped. I also have a red light panel from Life Giving Store that I really like but I got it after the weight loss and when I didn’t have anymore to lose but it’s nice for well-being.

RealNeat

RPDiciple

I am still cutting since my weightloss sort of slowed down this past month. I ate 2100 calories past 2 weeks and still lost a few pounds, gonna try to go down to 1800 again.
I drink 2 quarts of low fat milk with maple syrup, instant coffee, and cocoa powder. 2 kiwis, carrot salad, and 90g beef liver with like 10g coconut oil. I've been eating very low fat and have been taking aspirin so the idea that you have to burn fat to lose it seems pretty much bs to me, fat loss just boils down to calorie intake it seems.
The coffee and chocolate helps with the satiety, when I don't add it to the milk I feel hungry.
Important thing is that my temps are good and mood is good while cutting.
How often do you take the aspirin? How many times a day and what dose each time? You dont get rining in the ears or other things from that much?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals