Hair health changing over the course of minutes (hormonal?)

laleto12

Hello,

There is this problem with my hair, sometimes when i touch it or when i put my hand through it, It feels waxy, brittle and dry etc. and its shedding like crazy.

But sometimes when i do them it feels very silky and soft, easy to put my hand through and doesnt fall. This literally changes over the course of day. What do you think can this due to be?

Hormonal? Maybe more adrenaline?

I didnt have this issue 6-7 months ago but my hair health detoriated a lot and it lost its silkyness and softness. It shedding like crazy sometimes.

For example, yesterday I smoke some weed which I rarely do and My hair was extremely soft and it wasnt shedding. This is obviously due to stress but what is the exact mechanism is the question

Anyone has any idea? Or experience something similar?

Last edited:

Mauritio

Hello,

There is this problem with my hair, sometimes when i touch it or when i put my hand through it, It feels waxy, brittle and dry etc. and its shedding like crazy.

But sometimes when i do them it feels very silky and soft, easy to put my hand through and doesnt fall. This literally changes over the course of day. What do you think can this due to be?

I didnt have this issue 6-7 months ago but my hair health detoriated a lot and it lost its silkyness and softness. It shedding like crazy sometimes.

For example, yesterday I smoke some weed which I rarely do and My hair was extremely soft and it wasnt shedding. This is obviously due to stress but what is the exact mechanism.

Yes I experience the same for years .

Eberhardt

I might have a guess that its an electrical phenomena. I cant say exactly but hair is a semi-conductor and being grounded or not changes the hair f.ex in my experience. Also the general EMF surroundings. Also my hair is different if I use a wood comb then a platic one. I think some og the roughness of the courseness is about the natural waxlayer on the hairs that are important for conductivity and seems ro have a reciprocal relationship with the surroundings. I guess you sometimes experience all this in the exact same context within short time , but everything from the neighbours wifi, to athmospheric pressure and space weather could cahnge this. Im not saying the hormonal thing is not a possible factor but I think the parr it plays would be to effect the bioelectric field, thus affecting the electrical status of it.

Just my two cents but its an interesting subject

ThinPicking

Hello,

For example, yesterday I smoke some weed which I rarely do and My hair was extremely soft and it wasnt shedding. This is obviously due to stress but what is the exact mechanism is the question

Have you self experimented and seen any correlation with things you're drinking?

Also do you like to drink alcolol?

OP
laleto12

laleto12

@PaRa Did your hair health improve after correcting your iron deficiency? I have some blood results but they seem OK I guess. I am not sure how to interpret them and I've been eating red meat for years.

@Eberhardt i mean it could be honestly because i live in a huge metropol and I am surrounded by EMF. My goal is to get out of here ASAP but atm I cant. But Does it really explain that it changes constantly even if i stay in the same place?

@ThinPicking I mean I dont really drink anything besides fruit juice, water and coke sometimes. So I dont know if there is a correlation. I dont drink alcohol.

Peater

I might have a guess that its an electrical phenomena. I cant say exactly but hair is a semi-conductor and being grounded or not changes the hair f.ex in my experience. Also the general EMF surroundings. Also my hair is different if I use a wood comb then a platic one. I think some og the roughness of the courseness is about the natural waxlayer on the hairs that are important for conductivity and seems ro have a reciprocal relationship with the surroundings. I guess you sometimes experience all this in the exact same context within short time , but everything from the neighbours wifi, to athmospheric pressure and space weather could cahnge this. Im not saying the hormonal thing is not a possible factor but I think the parr it plays would be to effect the bioelectric field, thus affecting the electrical status of it.

Just my two cents but its an interesting subject

Electrical was my first thought too

PaRa

@PaRa Did your hair health improve after correcting your iron deficiency? I have some blood results but they seem OK I guess. I am not sure how to interpret them and I've been eating red meat for years.

@Eberhardt i mean it could be honestly because i live in a huge metropol and I am surrounded by EMF. My goal is to get out of here ASAP but atm I cant. But Does it really explain that it changes constantly even if i stay in the same place?

@ThinPicking I mean I dont really drink anything besides fruit juice, water and coke sometimes. So I dont know if there is a correlation. I dont drink alcohol.

in my case yes and i even struggle to raise my lvls bc i seem to not absorb it well
(ferritin only up from 7 to 21 after 2 monthes of iron bisglycinate supp 1 per day so still having a hard iron deficiency, and yes copper Status is good, no need to scream yeee anemia is low copper yada yada)

but it stopped my shedding and halted my hairline recession (wich looks like mbp but for me its prolly the low iron)
still having a long sleep duration (9-10h) And cold hands most of the Time, all matching my low iron lvl
Blood volume / hématocrite and rbc size are still low too

HOWEVER it would be good of you could do thoses test to know if its Iron-linked

the basic blood cell count
CRP and Ferritin
transferrin binding capacity and saturation
copper and ceruloplasmin

because otherwise its shooting in the dark

but yea, hair are feeling better after some cardio or working out, bc of oxygenation and blood flow, not bc of adrenaline or cortisol

Seems like a moisture issue from what you describe. The air in your environment might be too dry..try a humidifier and use leave in conditioners

ThinPicking

If you feel like pinning this down, try this. At least an hour away from a meal, at a time when you feel your hair is brittle and you haven't smoked, drink 250ml, wait at least 15 minutes and check your hair consistency. If it's softer do it again, another 250ml. Report back.

Cannabis does some funky stuff, one of which appears to be reducing fluid requirements. It keeps your vasculature inflated.

Not coke obviously. Be mindful of fluid tonicity. Assuming there's food in your distal stomach and proximal small intestine, it should be at least slightly hypotonic and will become isotonic as it's absorbed without causing fluid shifts.

Last edited:
OP
laleto12

laleto12

@PaRa

these are the tests that I have done a couple of months ago. Things got worse :D I have been off dairy for years and I was on carnivore diet for 7 months which means I have eaten a lot of meat in my life thats why i rarely crave it these days. I reintroduced dairy now. Eat red meat 2-3 times a week.

COPPER (SERUM) 158,07 --------65 - 165 µg/dL
TIBC 320,00
UIBC 233,90 ---------------- --------125 - 345 µg/dL
Iron ( Fe ) 85,67 ------------------------ 33 - 193 µg/dL
TRANSFERRİN 2,62 ------------------------2 - 4 g/L
PROLACTIN (PRL) 11,28 ------------------------ 4,04 - 15,2 ng/mL
FERRİTİN 113,70 -------------------------------- 30 - 400 ng/mL
CERULOPLASMIN 0,22 ------------------------ 0,15 - 0,60 g/L
Histamine(Blood) 0,14 ----------------L -----------0,2 - 1 ug/L

WBC 6,75---------------------------------------- 4-10 10^4/uL
BASO 0,01---------------------------------------- 0 - 0,2 10^3/uL

@ThinPicking

Thank you, I will try this and report back but I didn't understand what i should drink really. What do you mean, just plain water or water with salt? I smoke cannabis super rarely.

ThinPicking

@PaRa

these are the tests that I have done a couple of months ago. Things got worse :D I have been off dairy for years and I was on carnivore diet for 7 months which means I have eaten a lot of meat in my life thats why i rarely crave it these days. I reintroduced dairy now. Eat red meat 2-3 times a week.

COPPER (SERUM) 158,07 --------65 - 165 µg/dL
TIBC 320,00
UIBC 233,90 ---------------- --------125 - 345 µg/dL
Iron ( Fe ) 85,67 ------------------------ 33 - 193 µg/dL
TRANSFERRİN 2,62 ------------------------2 - 4 g/L
PROLACTIN (PRL) 11,28 ------------------------ 4,04 - 15,2 ng/mL
FERRİTİN 113,70 -------------------------------- 30 - 400 ng/mL
CERULOPLASMIN 0,22 ------------------------ 0,15 - 0,60 g/L
Histamine(Blood) 0,14 ----------------L -----------0,2 - 1 ug/L

WBC 6,75 4-10 10^4/uL
BASO 0,01 0 - 0,2 10^3/uL

@ThinPicking

Thank you, I will try this and report back but I didn't understand what i should drink really. What do you mean, just plain water or water with salt? I smoke cannabis super rarely.
Sorry I edited the post, added something at the bottom. Fruit juice or water is fine. I'd advise you to salt your food not your beverages but that's another subject.

I mentioned the cannabis because you drew correlation and I've noticed this as well. I use it maybe twice a week but I'm much more mindful of fluid balance these days anyway. There's other signs, thirst is worst.

Eberhardt

I think it might. Theres constant fluctuations in the emf of the surroundings from both natural and technological sources. And they always interact with the bodys changing hormones also so. If one or two factors adjust it could well do

Ben.

I experience what the OP said aswell for 1-2 years now.

Nothing has been as powerfull as Methylene Blue and Boron to keep it strong/fluffy consistently. Idk how much this points to copper. Another thing that influences it is posture. Lying down on a hard surface for a few minutes does wonders aswell.

Something to do with the blood/hormones ... im sure of it.

DeadCatBounce

Could be the gas balance inside the body ! Nobody talks about this. hydrogen for example can affect skin/hair in matter of minutes. hydrate and soften them. CO2 also important but not by eating tons of sugar but by breathing ( hello hello , why eat all this carbs when you can just change the breath?). Do you have stuff left in your rectum ? Poop in the rectum can cause problems and leak different toxic gasses inside the bloodstream. Cleaning it up with very shallow enema, 150-200ml inside the rectum and release what is left inside. stuff like this that nobody thinks about.

Antibiotics and other stuff that kill the bacteria in the gut can cause such imbalance. the hydrogen producing ones are the easiest to kill off. Thats why antibiotics use are stupid....

Last edited:

Eberhardt

Could be the gas balance inside the body ! Nobody talks about this. hydrogen for example can affect skin/hair in matter of minutes. hydrate and soften them. CO2 also important but not by eating tons of sugar but by breathing ( hello hello , why eat all this carbs when you can just change the breath?). Do you have stuff left in your rectum ? Poop in the rectum can cause problems and leak different toxic gasses inside the bloodstream. Cleaning it up with very shallow enema, 150-200ml inside the rectum and release what is left inside. stuff like this that nobody thinks about.

Antibiotics and other stuff that kill the bacteria in the gut can cause such imbalance. the hydrogen producing ones are the easiest to kill off. Thats why antibiotics use are stupid....
I have not seen any research showing better co2 levels from breathing (if you are not a mouth-breather which few people are) - do you have any evidence? Most breathing techniques are causing hyperventilation

OP
laleto12

laleto12

@laleto12 how are you getting on pal, any feedback?
Hi, This issue ihas somewhat resolved itself. My hair's texture is 70-80% back to what it was back in the day after 8-9 months.

However, I dont what happened really, I guess the only change that I have incorporated is that I am trying to eat more calories. I might have been starving myself for a long time. Shedding continues to some point though still could not resolve that. I will try dermarolling/dermapen to restore my hairline.

Life is super stressfull past couple of months unfortunately..

DeadCatBounce

I have not seen any research showing better co2 levels from breathing (if you are not a mouth-breather which few people are) - do you have any evidence? Most breathing techniques are causing hyperventilation
Dont have studies and have no time to look for one now but it is self evident - the breath in the bag technique obviously does raise co2 levels and it is not about hyperventilation.

What I do though is the simple 4-4-6-2 breathing technique that raises co2 and helps oxygenate the body. You can feel the change in nervous system pretty quickly and you can feel your blood vessels and nervous system relax.

The hair is an extension of your nervous system. Remember that.

Check this out:

View: https://youtu.be/woyIhwomy1U

Eberhardt

Dont have studies and have no time to look for one now but it is self evident - the breath in the bag technique obviously does raise co2 levels and it is not about hyperventilation.

What I do though is the simple 4-4-6-2 breathing technique that raises co2 and helps oxygenate the body. You can feel the change in nervous system pretty quickly and you can feel your blood vessels and nervous system relax.

The hair is an extension of your nervous system. Remember that.

Check this out:

View: https://youtu.be/woyIhwomy1U

Co2 increases from bag breathing at least temporarily though I havent seen a study showing llng term benefits. But Ive done a lot of the pattern breathing you mention and theres lots of studies showing how it lowers co2..

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals