Hair health changing over the course of minutes (hormonal?)

ThinPicking

Hi, This issue ihas somewhat resolved itself. My hair's texture is 70-80% back to what it was back in the day after 8-9 months.

However, I dont what happened really, I guess the only change that I have incorporated is that I am trying to eat more calories. I might have been starving myself for a long time. Shedding continues to some point though still could not resolve that. I will try dermarolling/dermapen to restore my hairline.

Life is super stressfull past couple of months unfortunately..
Thank you and sorry to hear about the stress.

Can you tell us a bit about your fluid consumption around your calorie increase? For example has it gone down, up, is it still coke and orange juice etc.

OP
laleto12

laleto12

Thank you and sorry to hear about the stress.

Can you tell us a bit about your fluid consumption around your calorie increase? For example has it gone down, up, is it still coke and orange juice etc.
Im drinking less juice and coke and more water, mainly hot water. But I dont know how much I drink in a day, its mostly according to my thirst. Maybe around 1-2 Litres.

ThinPicking

Im drinking less juice and coke and more water, mainly hot water. But I dont know how much I drink in a day, its mostly according to my thirst. Maybe around 1-2 Litres.
Perfect.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Explorer

I have not seen any research showing better co2 levels from breathing (if you are not a mouth-breather which few people are) - do you have any evidence? Most breathing techniques are causing hyperventilation
Buteyko.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals