Grocery outlet milk added vitamin details: Washington State.

:M :B.

I thought maybe the Milk was one of the 4 nontoxic things sold at Grocery outlet in Washington State.

Country Morning Farms, Inc. adds the vitamins to their milk and Terry's Dairy distributes it. They have contracts with schools and all sorts of places for the milk. Grocery outlet is one of them. I have been drinking it sadly. Now I'll switch to Lucern and hope for the best, hope lucern gets back to me about their added vitamin's carrier solution.

It appears to have a small amount added to the milk. Not sure how bad that is exactly, but it pisses me off and I shared with them all sorts of Peat info about this stuff hoping they will learn something.

Please have a look at what Country Morning Farm's adds to the milk:
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 11.26.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 11.27.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 11.25.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 11.24.44 AM.png

Attachments

• Dairy House 502389 Vitamin A&D3 1-100 CanolaOil Spec sheet.pdf
    191.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Dairy House 500124 Vitamin D3 1-100 wd Product Spec Sheet.pdf
    162.3 KB · Views: 11

Summer

That’s really vile. Crazy that vitamins A and D aren’t even the worst things they’re adding.

Valor

Thanks for the info! Do you have any info on ingredients in the LadyLee brand milk from Grocery Outlet in Oregon?

OP

Thanks for the info! Do you have any info on ingredients in the LadyLee brand milk from Grocery Outlet in Oregon?
No I don't. If you find out what they are doing please share.

frannybananny

I thought maybe the Milk was one of the 4 nontoxic things sold at Grocery outlet in Washington State.

Country Morning Farms, Inc. adds the vitamins to their milk and Terry's Dairy distributes it. They have contracts with schools and all sorts of places for the milk. Grocery outlet is one of them. I have

Country Morning Farms, Inc. adds the vitamins to their milk and Terry's Dairy distributes it. They have contracts with schools and all sorts of places for the milk. Grocery outlet is one of them. I have been drinking it sadly. Now I'll switch to Lucern and hope for the best, hope lucern gets back to me about their added vitamin's carrier solution.

It appears to have a small amount added to the milk. Not sure how bad that is exactly, but it pisses me off and I shared with them all sorts of Peat info about this stuff hoping they will learn something.

View attachment 49297
View attachment 49300View attachment 49298View attachment 49299

been drinking it sadly. Now I'll switch to Lucern and hope for the best, hope lucern gets back to me about their added vitamin's carrier solution.

View attachment 49297
View attachment 49300View attachment 49298View attachment 49299
How would you find out what particular brands of milk have added ingredients like Ralph's/Kroger or First Street/Smart and Final? Did you have to write to them or email?

OP

How would you find out what particular brands of milk have added ingredients like Ralph's/Kroger or First Street/Smart and Final? Did you have to write to them or email?
In my case the brand name of the milk lead me to a different company who distributes the milk. I called them and emailed. They were friendly and got me in contact with the other company that bottles the milk. Luckily the bottling/milking company was also friendly and provided me the detailed info. These were family run companies with reachable people.

I put a call to Lucerne and spoke to a nice lady who is putting in my request for the vitamin details. I'll be lucky if I find this stuff out from the big corporation.

frannybananny

In my case the brand name of the milk lead me to a different company who distributes the milk. I called them and emailed. They were friendly and got me in contact with the other company that bottles the milk. Luckily the bottling/milking company was also friendly and provided me the detailed info. These were family run companies with reachable people.

I put a call to Lucerne and spoke to a nice lady who is putting in my request for the vitamin details. I'll be lucky if I find this stuff out from the big corporation.
Thank you!

Smitty

I was informed that Lucerne Canada (Agropur) uses polysorbate 80 as their emulsifier.

OP

I was informed that Lucerne Canada (Agropur) uses polysorbate 80 as their emulsifier.
Good to know. Thank you. The Lucerne I just got tastes really good. If I find anything out soon, I'll report back.

OP

Lucerne milk vitamin additive solution is proprietary. That was their response back to me. It's all FDA approved and safe. Yay

Smitty

Lucerne milk vitamin additive solution is proprietary. That was their response back to me. It's all FDA approved and safe. Yay
I hope your "Yay" is facetious, because there is a long list of 'FDA Approved' substances that have loads of literature which contradict the FDA's stance on it. They have very relaxed restrictions compared to most countries' food/drug regulating bodies.

OP

I hope your "Yay" is facetious, because there is a long list of 'FDA Approved' substances that have loads of literature which contradict the FDA's stance on it. They have very relaxed restrictions compared to most countries' food/drug regulating bodies.
It is. I know it's all a scam.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals