Is it possible to have a cold processed or cold temperature pasteurized milk product?

Dr. B

I know there is freeze dried/cold processed whey protein and milk powders but those are powders. Is it possible to use cold temperatures to pasteurize milk instead of heat, or would cold pasteurized milk contain more bacteria compared to heat treated milk?

Raw milk sounds great but if youre not in a state where its legally sold in grocery stores, it seems risky. it seems like its easier for raw milk farms to cut corners as they have you sign a contract agreeing not to hold them responsible for any sickness or death from the raw milk. that kind of contract can be used to cut corners. most raw milks ive tried have been fine however one of the ones I tried caused estrogenic symptoms which was crazy because even very cheap, likely soy and corn fed costco and walmart milks didnt cause those sorts of effects. but some of the pro raw milk websites say calcium and nutrients arent bioavailable and are destroyed from pasteurization! Ray said pasteurization is fine since its only for 15 seconds these days. Although the "low temp vat pasteurization" is still pasteurized at 145 degrees for 30 minutes!

I know there is freeze dried/cold processed whey protein and milk powders but those are powders. Is it possible to use cold temperatures to pasteurize milk instead of heat, or would cold pasteurized milk contain more bacteria compared to heat treated milk?

Raw milk sounds great but if youre not in a state where its legally sold in grocery stores, it seems risky. it seems like its easier for raw milk farms to cut corners as they have you sign a contract agreeing not to hold them responsible for any sickness or death from the raw milk. that kind of contract can be used to cut corners. most raw milks ive tried have been fine however one of the ones I tried caused estrogenic symptoms which was crazy because even very cheap, likely soy and corn fed costco and walmart milks didnt cause those sorts of effects. but some of the pro raw milk websites say calcium and nutrients arent bioavailable and are destroyed from pasteurization! Ray said pasteurization is fine since its only for 15 seconds these days. Although the "low temp vat pasteurization" is still pasteurized at 145 degrees for 30 minutes!
I think freezing raw milk kills some things, but our freezers are not cold enough to kill everything, not to mention you gotta chill it for a long time to kill even the least of the possible risky stuff. Last year, with shortages, I was freezing some raw milk and let tell you it is a whole other animal and not the same taste or texture defrosted. I personally would not buy raw milk from a farmer because there are no sanitary inspections. From a big certified organic raw milk company there is very little risk. I have done much reading on the subject. The nasty part of non-organic pasteurized milk is they collect from many sources and don't care about if cows are sick because they know all the disgust is gonna get cooked off. How is that healthier than raw milk. There is far more illness with other foods we eat that are not nearly as healthy as raw milk. We are ALL taking chances with the foods we eat, so we better make sure the risk is worth it, and for me raw milk is worth it.

Attachments

• 20210606_173025.jpg
    20210606_173025.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 9
OP
D

Dr. B

I think freezing raw milk kills some things, but our freezers are not cold enough to kill everything, not to mention you gotta chill it for a long time to kill even the least of the possible risky stuff. Last year, with shortages, I was freezing some raw milk and let tell you it is a whole other animal and not the same taste or texture defrosted. I personally would not buy raw milk from a farmer because there are no sanitary inspections. From a big certified organic raw milk company there is very little risk. I have done much reading on the subject. The nasty part of non-organic pasteurized milk is they collect from many sources and don't care about if cows are sick because they know all the disgust is gonna get cooked off. How is that healthier than raw milk. There is far more illness with other foods we eat that are not nearly as healthy as raw milk. We are ALL taking chances with the foods we eat, so we better make sure the risk is worth it, and for me raw milk is worth it.

yes you buy your raw milk only from grocery stores right? i think theres only 5 or 10 states where its sold in stores... everywhere else you have to get it from a farmer and they have you sign a contract where you agree not to hold them accountable for anything. you basically have to 100% trust the farmer which is very difficult especially with online websites!

yes you buy your raw milk only from grocery stores right? i think theres only 5 or 10 states where its sold in stores... everywhere else you have to get it from a farmer and they have you sign a contract where you agree not to hold them accountable for anything. you basically have to 100% trust the farmer which is very difficult especially with online websites!
Yes I get my raw milk from several grocery stores here in town.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals