Greenish Hue on My Skin

pauljacob

I don't expose my skin to the sun, but lately I did for about 15 minutes front and back a few times, and I notice this greenish hue on my skin. What's that, and how to get rid of it.

yerrag

My tan seemed odd, then my sister toldE I was yellowish. I took liver enzyme tests, and it confirmed it was a case of jaundice. I had a case of high parasites internally. And it affected my liver.

But greenish may speak to something different, or it may just be a difference in our perception of color.

OP
pauljacob

pauljacob

My tan seemed odd, then my sister toldE I was yellowish. I took liver enzyme tests, and it confirmed it was a case of jaundice. I had a case of high parasites internally. And it affected my liver.

But greenish may speak to something different, or it may just be a difference in our perception of color.
Thank you yerrag. Since I'm currently suffering from GERD, which might be due to H. Pylori, and have been unable to eat normally because of acid reflux and throwing up. I'm actually starving. I'm going for an endoscopy tomorrow to see what's going on.

yerrag

Thank you yerrag. Since I'm currently suffering from GERD, which might be due to H. Pylori, and have been unable to eat normally because of acid reflux and throwing up. I'm actually starving. I'm going for an endoscopy tomorrow to see what's going on.
I hopE the good doctor knows to look not just at the endoscopy results but also st other less invasive markers and be able to put two and two together. I would hate for a doctor to go through the motions of going thru an invasive test with already a preset diagnosis, the test merely being not just an costly ritual but a poor substitute for rigor in analysing your condition and determining root cause, which would put you in a better position to heal and be cured, and not becoming worse off by the common and standard practice of managing symptoms. I hope you don't hear from the blather that your case is genetic, and the cause is not evident because 'they' are still researching it, which would mean you'really facing a brick wall because your doctor (and his henchmen) don't know. Humpty Dumpty would have to wait while they figure out how to mend his broken egg head.

Modern medicine is a maze of blind alleys and dead ends. Experts will teleconference and people get impressed, but nothing truly helpful ever comes out of it except the feeling of camarederie when white coats get together.

yerrag

I hope the good doctor knows to look not just at the endoscopy results but also st other less invasive markers and be able to put two and two together. I would hate for a doctor to go through the motions of going thru an invasive test with already a preset diagnosis, the test merely being not just an costly ritual but a poor substitute for rigor in analysing your condition and determining root cause, which would put you in a better position to heal and be cured, and not becoming worse off by the common and standard practice of managing symptoms. I hope you don't hear from the blather that your case is genetic, and the cause is not evident because 'they' are still researching it, which would mean you'really facing a brick wall because your doctor (and his henchmen) don't know. Humpty Dumpty would have to wait while they figure out how to mend his broken egg head.

Modern medicine is a maze of blind alleys and dead ends. Experts will teleconference and people get impressed, but nothing truly helpful ever comes out of it except the feeling of camarederie when white coats get together.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals