Sweating/Sunlight Inconsistently Makes Skin On Face Get A Rash Of Some Kind, At Wits End

biggirlkisss

They say Red light eats up A like D does but if red light eats A then why does emotional stress eat A if they are going backwards in my mind.

alephx

Drink carrot juice, I get that if I eat high sat fat and B vitamins but not enough A

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

It's weird...but I don't experience this anymore. No stinging feeling from mild UV exposure, and no rash from sweating. It hasn't happened in like three months...and I sweat every day living on the gulf coast. This issue preceded my use of zinc soap and a beta glucan serum, which I noticed the rash stopped with zinc soap, but still got stinging from mild UV exposure. I quit using riboflavin about a year ago...and I quit the zinc soap and serum around a few months ago. Only thing new I do is take the Intestine supplement from Ancestral.

It always went away and I'd think it was healed, then I'd experience it a couple days later, but haven't experienced this for a while now.

alephx

It's weird...but I don't experience this anymore. No stinging feeling from mild UV exposure, and no rash from sweating. It hasn't happened in like three months...and I sweat every day living on the gulf coast. This issue preceded my use of zinc soap and a beta glucan serum, which I noticed the rash stopped with zinc soap, but still got stinging from mild UV exposure. I quit using riboflavin about a year ago...and I quit the zinc soap and serum around a few months ago. Only thing new I do is take the Intestine supplement from Ancestral.

It always went away and I'd think it was healed, then I'd experience it a couple days later, but haven't experienced this for a while now.
Good to hear, it's gone!

P.s. Do you recall if yours got worse with coconut oil applied on the skin?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals