Skin Not Recovering Color

amd

Have noticed that whenever I damage my skin the area remains white. I'm in my late 40's.

I spend most of my time indoors, but do eat seafood, liver, butter, cheese, meats, and take 5k-10k IU of Vitamin D3, plus K2 and E. Also use a heat lamp for 20 minutes.

My hair seems to respond to seafood (minerals), but not the skin.

I do avoid PUFAs and starches. Drinking a lot of juices lately for sugars.

Have noticed that whenever I damage my skin the area remains white. I'm in my late 40's.

I spend most of my time indoors, but do eat seafood, liver, butter, cheese, meats, and take 5k-10k IU of Vitamin D3, plus K2 and E. Also use a heat lamp for 20 minutes.

My hair seems to respond to seafood (minerals), but not the skin.

I do avoid PUFAs and starches. Drinking a lot of juices lately for sugars.
Not sure what your question here is fico?

qminati

Im 40 and noticed the same thing. My cuts usually heal with whiter skin and stay that way no matter what i do to them. Wish I had an answer for if this is something that can be fixed...

Im 40 and noticed the same thing. My cuts usually heal with whiter skin and stay that way no matter what i do to them. Wish I had an answer for if this is something that can be fixed...
Ohhh how to get the white skin blending with the other skin! I know MSM is good for scarring, especially effective when taken immediately after the injury or in the first 3 months. Mabe getting the scarring gone altogether with it may help. Also raw honey has a slight bleaching effect, and since it helps with healing also, it might be worth a try giving yourself a honey mask on the area for an hour every week?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals