Glycine massively raised body temps?

I'm.No.One

I tried using Google to search the forum for anything about this but couldn't really find anything specific.

Could someone less exhausted than me flesh out the mechanism behind glycine massively increasing my body temps?

I'm typically stuck, like really stuck, at 97.4.

This morning I took 2500mg of glycine (not a huge amount) and even though my toes feel kinda cold (what got me checking my temps) I shot up to 98.4

Still not optimal but dang if that's not quite a difference.

I'm talking even taking T3 or a 3/4 blend doesn't touch my temps. Honestly nothing has really.

But glycine does?

I'm not a scant meat eater either so I'm certainly not under eating protein.

Any guesses?

Also, I know this might not be a thing that lasts and am not proclaiming a miracle from just one experience.

More so I'm curious about the why so I can fall down a rabbit hole of information.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Was that the first time you had ever taken it before?
Nope, have used it off/on over the last year a bit in the evenings.

So, something must have shifted.

Perry Staltic

I wonder what your glyphosate load is. Just spitballing here wondering if the 2.5 g slug of glycine eliminated some of it thereby improving your metabolism somehow. Is there much commercial agriculture in your area? They would be spraying it as a desiccant this time of year to prepare grains, beans, etc for harvest.

Thalgo

Wow, literally yesterday my wife complained about feeling her face warm and asked me if it might have been something I had given her.

She took 2 g of glycine, but also other supplements so it's always hard to pinpoint exactly what may be producing this or that reaction.

She's also extremely ill, so I never know if it's just a medication side effect, or a symptom of the desease

Now I wonder if it was the glycine

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

I wonder what your glyphosate load is. Just spitballing here wondering if the 2.5 g slug of glycine eliminated some of it thereby improving your metabolism somehow. Is there much commercial agriculture in your area? They would be spraying it as a desiccant this time of year to prepare grains, beans, etc for harvest.
There is however we live far away from the orchards & our artisanal well tests insanely clean.

We're also around wheat but have a mountain between us/fields & harvest is long passed here for wheat.

But, I'd not doubt it.

LadyRae

I've been restricting methionine and eating a lot of hydrolyzed multi collagen powder and beef gelatin and I am quite warm too

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals