Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

ThePeatLife

@Xisca
Hope we can all get to a better place of understanding and then functioning together on this forum! I can't help but ponder the possibilities going forwards. If we can learn how to balance as per Gbol, imagine the people we could help in return. It would be a nice way to thank nature for giving us back our health, that is to help someone else in return. To me Gbol is a glitch in the Matrix.. Something in our understanding is about to change!

beta pandemic

cant blame anyone. theres no real protocol for people to follow for their concerns and the 'quick therapy' milk + oi nonsense hasnt worked for anyone despite MANY ill people giving it a shot.

Xisca

functioning together
Thanks!
it is not easy to organize on a forum as I can see. We need a way to make it easier. We need to know who is good at what, and know what we can bring. We need to share the work of learning and gathering informations.
I have worked with children and my goal was to make them aware that in life all is the same and different at the same time.
I understand the concept of contrary endocrinology through this.
I understand balance.
I understand that we are all the same at some point, but all different, and that it is not or one or the other, but both, and at the same time.
One idea I had before was that we could also look for who is the closest to ourselves. It could be with the hair test and the different types. It will work if we understand that we will all have differences including in the same type!
I am in a gardening forum, and 1st thing I did was look for who has a climate and a soil closest to mine! California and south africa and some places in Australia. Though none is exactly the same, and I take it into account. I could not relate to advises from people who were not in a frost free climate!

Plants are like us.
They get ill because we grow them together in the same land when they need different things!!!!!!!!!!!
Does it make sense?

My strength -though it makes me difficult to understand by some- is that I have some knowledge in different fields, and that I can relate them, and it brings some strong logic/coherence. If something is the same for humans and animals and plants, then I am closer to the truth.

For plants, they analyse minerals they need... So what @gbolduev said made sense from the start.

opiath

@gbolduev
What is your reasoning behind red light increasing adrenaline?

It is proven over and over again that it's a powerful inducer of cytochrome c oxidase.
Why would it increase adrenaline in a person with low cytochrome activity?
In his case it would restore cell respiration, ATP production and bring up NAD.
More ATP would reduce the demands for energy thus reducing the call for adrenaline.

I can see why your assumption would be correct for someone who is retaining CO2.
With C02 retention, cytochrome might be downregulated on purpose in order to stop C02 generation.

Do you really think it would further increase adrenaline in the case of a fast oxidizer where he already breaths out all of his
CO2?

rmgwm

Does anyone know of a reliable and relatively inexpensive device that can measure c02 and oxygen levels? I have seen some devices but am not sure how reliable they are, maybe someone has some real experience

Xisca

might be good to post this in the co2 thread?

Orion

cant blame anyone. theres no real protocol for people to follow for their concerns and the 'quick therapy' milk + oi nonsense hasnt worked for anyone despite MANY ill people giving it a shot.

I am listed as a Type #3 slow oxidizer on my hair test, also a two time post accutane user.

Did the skim milk + OJ + zero PUFA + zero starch + high cal + caffeine + fat solubles, etc... for almost one year, did get improvement, but never felt 100%

3 day water fast in August changed my life. Currently in the middle of a 14 day water fast, and will report my findings after.

Xisca

mattyb

Yes, it works because it temporarily corrects the anatomical problems and takes over the functions of the diaphragm by creating a pressure that makes it easier to breathe. This way you get oxygen into circulation as if you had a functioning diaphragm. Yes, this will lower the CO2 concentration in the lungs, but this is not what's alleviating the problem, and it has nothing to do with what I meant by artifically lowering CO2. It works because it brings oxygen into the body, not because it lowers CO2. Again, you say I misunderstand you and claim that you never said CO2 causes OHS. Yet you claim that CO2 in the lungs is the main problem that has to be corrected. You can't say one without the other.

Okay, if you are asking for a chemical way of removing CO2 then you are essentially describing the action of carbonic anhydrase, which converts CO2 and H20 into bicarbonate and hydrogen ions. Most CO2 in your body is locked up in HCO3- while in the blood and doesn't convert to CO2 again until it gets to the lungs. I don't get your point. This is a normal physiological process.

I also never said CO2 causes OHS. Here, I will put it simply.

OHS is CAUSED by anatomical and neurological factors.
The hypoventilation of OHS CAUSES high CO2 and low O2.
High CO2 CAUSES a decrease in the availability of O2 at the lungs, decreasing oxygen supply to the tissues and therefore metabolism (alveolar hypoventilation increases further, positive feedback cycle).
High CO2 CAUSES acidification of the blood, because it's CO2 is an acid (easily forms carbonic acid) in and of itself, and every time it's converted to bicarbonate H+ is created. The excess demand for bicarbonate puts pressure on the kidneys and liver. The acidic CO2 and H+ disrupts cellular homeostasis, because cells generally want to be a bit more acidic than their surrounding environment. So cells are pressured to maintain acidity while also not disrupting their negative charge (this is difficult).

Last edited:

rmgwm

might be good to post this in the co2 thread?
Okay, if you are asking for a chemical way of removing CO2 then you are essentially describing the action of carbonic anhydrase, which converts CO2 and H20 into bicarbonate and hydrogen ions. Most CO2 in your body is locked up in HCO3- while in the blood and doesn't convert to CO2 again until it gets to the lungs. I don't get your point. This is a normal physiological process. When people have metabolic acidosis it's treated with sodium bicarbonate, depending on the situation - is that the "artificial" way of removing CO2 you were thinking of?

I also never said CO2 causes OHS. Here, I will put it simply.

OHS is CAUSED by anatomical and neurological factors.
The hypoventilation of OHS CAUSES high CO2 and low O2.
High CO2 CAUSES a decrease in the availability of O2 at the lungs, decreasing oxygen supply to the tissues and therefore metabolism (alveolar hypoventilation increases further, positive feedback cycle).
High CO2 CAUSES acidification of the blood, because it's CO2 is an acid (easily forms carbonic acid) in and of itself, and every time it's converted to bicarbonate H+ is created. The excess demand for bicarbonate puts pressure on the kidneys and liver. The acidic CO2 and H+ disrupts cellular homeostasis, because cells generally want to be a bit more acidic than their surrounding environment. So cells are pressured to maintain acidity while also not disrupting their negative charge (this is difficult).

I'm going to take a prediction based on my current knowledge of the body: If you give yourself an acute dose of CO2 (seltzer water with a lot of CO2 in it manually) then the body will up-regulate the removable of CO2. You will be high in CO2 for about an hour, your body will catch up and remove the excess, bring balance, and then further remove CO2 due to still-upregulated CO2 expelling. I would imagine Oxygen uptake would also be increased during this time.

Basically an acute dose of CO2 every 12-24 hours may keep your CO2 baseline level lower and oxygen higher. If anyone has equipment to test this it would be nice, or if you know where to get equipment I will test it myself.

mattyb

Or, you know, you can just get acute doses of CO2 through a natural mechanism by being more active for a short period of time. Like humans and animals have done for eons. No need to drink seltzer water. Has the benefit of other systemic affects.

Just don't try and cheat nature when you don't have to. It'll kick you in the **** in the long run.

gbolduev

@gbolduev

It is proven over and over again that it's a powerful inducer of cytochrome c oxidase.
More ATP would reduce the demands for energy thus reducing the call for adrenaline.

I can see why your assumption would be correct for someone who is retaining CO2.
With C02 retention, cytochrome might be downregulated on purpose in order to stop C02 generation.

Do you really think it would further increase adrenaline in the case of a fast oxidizer where he already breaths out all of his
CO2?

I think it might act differently based on oxidation rate. as by lowering adrenaline receptors. LIke caffeine.

rmgwm

Or, you know, you can just get acute doses of CO2 through a natural mechanism by being more active for a short period of time. Like humans and animals have done for eons. No need to drink seltzer water. Has the benefit of other systemic affects.

Just don't try and cheat nature when you don't have to. It'll kick you in the **** in the long run.

boring

peep

I got new lab test today. @gbolduev
I hope you'll find some free time for me :P

Progesterone: 19,8 ng/dl (range 5-14,9)
Estrogen: 32 pg/ml (range 11 -43)
Testosterone free: 13 pg/ml (range 7,6 - 36,2)
Prolactin: 18,5 ug/l(range: 4 - 15)
T3 4,3 pg/ml (range 2 - 4,4)
T4 1,59 ng/dl (range 0,9 - 1,7)

TSH 2,95 uUI/ml (range 0,27 -4,2)
DHEA: 259 ug/dl (range 211-492)

Adrenaline 2,59 ug/g (range 4 -10)
Norepinephrine 15,3 ug/g (range 32 - 58)
Dopamine 78 ug/g (range 150 - 280)

Cortisol

8 am 4,2 ng/ml (range 3-9)
1 pm 1,1 ng/ml (range 0,6-2,3)
8 pm 1,91 ng/ml (range 0,2-0,8)

cholesterol: 141 (range <200)

low copper and low zinc in the blood too.

I guess high Prolactin is kind of connected to low dopamine?

Is Zinc 30 + 10 manganese still good or should I increase mangenese somehow?

Will do hair test asap

Last edited:

EIRE24

I am listed as a Type #3 slow oxidizer on my hair test, also a two time post accutane user.

Did the skim milk + OJ + zero PUFA + zero starch + high cal + caffeine + fat solubles, etc... for almost one year, did get improvement, but never felt 100%

3 day water fast in August changed my life. Currently in the middle of a 14 day water fast, and will report my findings after.
Do you not find you lose a significant amount of weight on the water fast?

aquaman

@gbolduev

CO2?

Expecting an un-cited reply like "it's simple, look it up in a book, everyone knows it."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals