Fungal/Bacterial Infection: How to proceed?

vetbusd

I have extreme endotoxin overload symptoms and have a bacterial or fungal infection

1. white toungue
2. extreme sweating and hot flushes randomly
3. localized Trichomycosis axillaris on genitals
4. acne

Could someone suggest a simple antibiotic/antifungal protocol to help me heal from this? Thanks

I do a no starch and no fiber diet already :)

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

no clothes on and windows open and I am so hot and sweaty its unimaginable. I get hot flashes every few seconds

Nemo

I have extreme endotoxin overload symptoms and have a bacterial or fungal infection

1. white toungue
4. acne

Could someone suggest a simple antibiotic/antifungal protocol to help me heal from this? Thanks

Thyroid and Vit. D.

T

TheBeard

1. white toungue
4. acne

Regularly flush with epsom salts and take Turpentine.

dogtrainer

Thorne SF722
Carrot salad
Keep poop moving with cascara
simple sugars, avoid starches/veg cellulose

incidentally I cleared my white tongue overnight with ioRinse mouthwash recently. I don’t think it had an effect on the organisms further down, but my tongue got

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

Thanks guys, Is there no "safe" antibacterial-antifungal RX protocol? I have access to most medicines OTC

S-VV

Topical iodine is very effective for fungi. Sadly there are not many safe systemic antifungals. Be sure to check some inflammatory markers (CRP, ESR, white cell count) to asses the benefit/risk ratio of taking antifungals. Hot flashes have many other causes.

Dave Clark

Probably the best anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, etc., is oil of oregano. This will be more effective than most natural products available, but there are many to try.

S-VV

just rubbed iodine on my balls 30 minutes ago and I feel euphoric! very strange
The testicles have a thinner skin, and that leads to a greater permeability so you will absorb more iodine. Some ppl report the euphoric feeling after oral iodine. However, high dosages of iodine over long periods are anti thyroid so it needs to be cycled

P

Peatness

Symptoms of Biotin Deficiency

Symptoms of biotin deficiency vary widely because biotin is involved in so many biochemical processes in the body. Clinical signs may include:

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

The testicles have a thinner skin, and that leads to a greater permeability so you will absorb more iodine. Some ppl report the euphoric feeling after oral iodine. However, high dosages of iodine over long periods are anti thyroid so it needs to be cycled
I love this feeling! Is this a signal that its anti-bacterial anti-fungal properties are working? Makes me think that I do actually have an infection.

I cant take iodine since it gives me acne, same with B2 :( , will expirement with oregano oil as @Dave Clark suggested! Thanks all for your suggestions

golder

No.

Drinking epsom salts.
Not heard of this as an anti fungal. I want to try it. I keep getting the recurring white tongue, even after very successful courses of antibiotics. What dosage/frequency of the Epsom salts did you benefit from drinking?

T

TheBeard

Not heard of this as an anti fungal. I want to try it. I keep getting the recurring white tongue, even after very successful courses of antibiotics. What dosage/frequency of the Epsom salts did you benefit from drinking?

It's not an anti fungal, it's a pro motility.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals