Frankincense

NickC

Looking for a bit of knowledge about Frankincense oils - does anyone know if Boswellia Carterii or Boswellia Serrata can be taken internally? I know that Boswellia Sacra can but that is extremely expensive while the others are a lot cheaper.

Also do I need to use the oil for taking internally or could I use resin instead?

Saracatt

Why are you thinking of taking it internally?

The anti-cancer properties of boswellia aren't in the essential oil.

If you are looking for stress releif, inhaling or applying topically is more effective (and cheaper).

Also, for pain relief, or relief from inflammation, topical application is the way to go.

If you are looking for something that is antibacterial, there are likely better options.

OP
N

NickC

Why are you thinking of taking it internally?

The anti-cancer properties of boswellia aren't in the essential oil.

If you are looking for stress releif, inhaling or applying topically is more effective (and cheaper).

Also, for pain relief, or relief from inflammation, topical application is the way to go.

If you are looking for something that is antibacterial, there are likely better options.

Initial reason for taking Bosewlia Sacra internally was to detox Glyphosate, however we seem to have also found that it improves/cures Atrial Fibrillation.

OP
N

NickC

Incredibly interesting bzmazu.

Sounds like a viable explanation except that we are using Distilled Boswellia Sacra oil which according to some does not actually contain Boswellic acid.

OP
N

NickC

Now that bzmazu has identified the probable explanation for this perhaps a bit of further explanation is appropriate.

The subject is an elderly male who has Atrial Fibrillation and takes blood thinners to reduce the harmfull effects of A/F. He has suffered severly from many side-effects of the various blood thinners he has been given: Rivaroxaban / Apixaban / Warafin. Therefore we have been searching for alternative cures to A/F.

He measures his blood pressure each morning on a machine which indicates whether or not atrial fibrillation is present.

I understand this may sound remarkable, I can hardly believe what I am seeing myself, but it seems that taking 1-2 drips of Boswellia Sacra distilled oil under the tongue once per day is enough to prevent A/F on the next mornings test. So far we have only got about eight days worth of testing to prove this but will obviously continue to confirm this effect further.

GAF

Saturday January 20, for no reason whatsoever, at Big Lots, I purchased a small bottle of Frankincense essential oil. Ingredients say "100% Pure Boswelia Serrato (Frankincense) Essential Oil" Brand "Gurunanda"

Again, based on no research at the time, I decided to put a couple drops on my index finger and then rub it up under my nose. Time was about Noon.

Smell was not too strong. Did not burn or anything like that. I might have repeated that process a few more times that afternoon and evening, but I may not have.

At some point later that night, as usual, I went dancing. At some point after an hour or two of incredible dancing by me, I noticed that something had changed about my mucus and cough situation. (I have had a miserable mucus and cough situation for over 10 years since my near death experience in July 2007).

What changed was that the tickle in my throat was completely gone. My throat felt totally different and my cough had basically disappeared. What I would do however is choke up a watery white substance every couple hours maybe, but it all came out very easily and no problem at all. I mean nothing compared to my previous situation.

So, the moral of this story is, If any of you guys have a lingering cough going on, get some of this stuff and give it a try and report back with your experiences.

Today is Thurday the 25th and I have continued the regular application of the Frankincense, multiple times a day, and the impacts have not abated and it is a freaking unbelievable improvement in my life.

burtlancast

burtlancast

So topical application of Magnesium Oil (from Mag Chloride flakes) then, any other suggestions.

The website i linked advises taking orally magnesium chloride together with taurine and Vit B6 for better absorption.
Read it all, it has a ton of good info about affibers.

Amazoniac

The website i linked advises taking orally magnesium chloride together with taurine and Vit B6 for better absorption.
Read it all, it has a ton of good info about affibers.
burtlan, do you think the magnesium loss is maladaptive? I've been thinking about it and perhaps it's not. Magnesium malabsorption can be a rejection instead. Once the stimulation surpasses the ability of the body to respond, one of the ways to deal with the owastimulation is to desensitize to the excitation. Paul Eck commented that increasing calcium in the cell has this effect. Magnesium supplementation boosts metabolism and essentially works against the adaptation. The problem is that the conditions that got the person into that state haven't been met. It's unlikely that magnesium depletion alone was the cause. There has to be ample support, and just a bit of supplementation should be enough. There has to be even a signal the magnesium is desired, such as exercise or some sort of stimulation like heat lamps from distance. Anyway, oral route should be favored.
I'm not refuting your work, I'm just thinking out loud and curious about your opinion.

burtlancast

OP
N

NickC

Saturday January 20, for no reason whatsoever, at Big Lots, I purchased a small bottle of Frankincense essential oil. Ingredients say "100% Pure Boswelia Serrato (Frankincense) Essential Oil" Brand "Gurunanda"

Again, based on no research at the time, I decided to put a couple drops on my index finger and then rub it up under my nose. Time was about Noon.
Tried that with Boswellia Carterii and can report that it works incredibly well. Used Colloidal Silver to kill the bacteria but that still left a lot of liquid in the lungs, two applications of this has virtually cleared that completely.

Amazoniac

What you define as malabsorbtion, i define as food mineral deficiency, and official statistics of widespread magnesium deficiency in the population say i'm right.
Up To 80% of Americans Are Magnesium Deficient... Are You?
I thought that official statistics were yourself counting and sharing the result with us.
There are people that simply can't sustain their levels despite aggressive supplementation. I have some doubts if they're doing good by insisting on massive amounts. In any case it shows that magnesium isn't the cause of the problem, otherwise supplementation would solve.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals