Aspirin Takes Mood

Hey whats up guys - looking to find a way to incorporate Aspirin more into my supps. It seems I can't really take too much aspirin or else I'll become extremely irritable and enraged. I have taken 2 tablets twice a day and just been a complete ***hole to friends and the cause is the aspirin. Wondering if its the kind I'm taking or if I should try Willow bark instead. I know nobody really knows the answer for my body and am looking for recommendations or if anyone else experiences this

mrchibbs

I have taken 2 tablets twice a day and just been a complete ***hole to friends and the cause is the aspirin.

I'll be honest, it seems a bit rich to blame your emotional outburst on the aspirin. Also, 2 tablets is a lot to start with, 650mg.
I recommend finding some pure powder, and dissolving it in hot water and a little baking soda, and taking it with a meal.
With the powder you can also take just a little, like 100 or 150mg a day. Which can be all it takes to get the long term benefits.
And no, willow bark is not a substitute for aspirin.

redsun

Hey whats up guys - looking to find a way to incorporate Aspirin more into my supps. It seems I can't really take too much aspirin or else I'll become extremely irritable and enraged. I have taken 2 tablets twice a day and just been a complete ***hole to friends and the cause is the aspirin. Wondering if its the kind I'm taking or if I should try Willow bark instead. I know nobody really knows the answer for my body and am looking for recommendations or if anyone else experiences this

I remember when I used to take aspirin it gave me mania. Its partly due to your inner personality being let loose because aspirin temporarily blocks inflammation and raises dopamine production and high dopamine can make you like this if you are susceptible. This can make you feel good and invulnerable and can also make you lack patience.

It heavily depends on your personality though which determines how it affects you.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
I'll be honest, it seems a bit rich to blame your emotional outburst on the aspirin. Also, 2 tablets is a lot to start with, 650mg.
I recommend finding some pure powder, and dissolving it in hot water and a little baking soda, and taking it with a meal.
With the powder you can also take just a little, like 100 or 150mg a day. Which can be all it takes to get the long term benefits.
And no, willow bark is not a substitute for aspirin.

Hey this has happened numerous times, that's how I know I can pinpoint it. It makes me super grumpy.

I ought to try the pure powder and see how it goes.

But this is similiar to coffee, if I drink coffee I become super irritable. At first its all fun and have a boost in wellbeing but then damn I could rip somebody's head off.

milkboi

Hey this has happened numerous times, that's how I know I can pinpoint it. It makes me super grumpy.

I ought to try the pure powder and see how it goes.

But this is similiar to coffee, if I drink coffee I become super irritable. At first its all fun and have a boost in wellbeing but then damn I could rip somebody's head off.

Low blood sugar?

SonOfEurope

I remember when I used to take aspirin it gave me mania. Its partly due to your inner personality being let loose because aspirin temporarily blocks inflammation and raises dopamine production and high dopamine can make you like this if you are susceptible. This can make you feel good and invulnerable and can also make you lack patience.

It heavily depends on your personality though which determines how it affects you.

Interesting!

I always have felt a bit "Spaced out" almost like a slight cannabis high... But not a serotonin one like a zombie trapped into yourself... And extroverted state but with more forethought and self control when I take more than 600mg at once...

More Social... More capable of dealing with silly people without loosing my kool yo!

Although ironically this has dimished since I started to always take it with K2.... Perhaps just habituation to it.. Most likely.