Insomnia With Nutrients And Fatigue With Detox Supplements (help)

bk_

Hi Guys,

I've been doing a lot to make some progress on my issues but now I'm experiencing new problems where I cannot tolerate energizing or detoxifying supplements. I had taken finasteride for years and now have post-finasteride syndrome. Essentially I've been diagnosed with:
- a bazillion food sensitivities (food sensitivity test)
- full-blown gut disbiosis (comprehensive stool analysis)
- Irritable Bowel Disease (comprehensive stool analysis)
- Stage 2-3 adrenal fatigue (regular Koenig tests, saliva hormones, bloodwork)
- Early signs of thyroid antibodies (anti-TPO bloodwork)
- Hypochlorydia (no stomach acid)

For a while I was successfully taking large doses of Magnesium (300 to 900mg daily), Zinc 50mg per day, Vit D 5-10000 IU daily and feeling much better. I tried taking methylated B-vitamins in November which after the second dose triggered full-blown insomnia and now many supplements I take are causing insomnia which is bizarre because in healthy people they're supposed to help improve sleep. I've also found that certain supplements for detox completely and totally exhaust me, indicating a detox pathway problem (methylation?). I've had to quit supplements because it seems I can't handle it anymore whereas I used to be able to. Can someone please help me figure out the mystery here?

Supplements giving insomnia:
-Methylated B-vitamins (extreme insomnia and anger)
-Vitamin D (insomnia)
-Magnesium (insomnia)
-Moringa powder (insomnia if taken at night)
-Metagenics Ultra Restore GI (insomnia if taken at night)

Supplements giving me fatigue:
-Boswellia/Frankincense (severe fatigue)
-Castor Oil packs (severe fatigue)
-Green tea or green tea extracts (severe fatigue)
-Borage oil (extreme fatigue)
-Metagenics UltraInflamx Plus 360 (fatigue)

Currently I take large doses of Betaine HCL to digest food (have no stomach acid), digestive enzymes, Licorice root on occasion, vitamin C, and Zinc.

Lutzzy

I would go to a health food store that has someone doing live cold blood analysis and take the supplements for your blood and your chemistry. I would also watch Jack Kruse the neurologist surgeon on light therapy , he has many you tube videoes. It will probably be the best money you have ever spent. Looks like you have been spending a fortune on testing that is not addressing your problem.