1. **NEW** BL11 - Orange, Red & Infrared Therapy Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Pod Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Brand New Ray Peat-inspired Skincare Product Now Available!

Discussion in 'Merchant Forums' started by visviva, Oct 16, 2017.

1. lisaferraro

lisaferraro Member

:):

2. teds

teds Member

@visviva
    I was chatting to a mate about this product and we were both stumped as to the source of the cholesterol?
    Also, I PMd you for discount code so I can purchase! Thank you! :)

3. teds

teds Member

Additionally- defibron! Love it. Effects on skin v noticeable only 3 days in!

4. lisaferraro

lisaferraro Member

Right?!?! Try this product at night and Defibron in the day so you can compare. Then like I do, layer in the morning - your skin will remain moist and plump/vibrant all day long!

5. OP
    visviva

visviva Member

So sorry for the delay - it's from an Australian classic - lanolin! Actually a really interesting substance, also a source of lanosterol and other sterols

6. biffbelvin

biffbelvin Member

It's great to see people taking the information shared here and using it to make their own products.

My girlfriend added 'misting sprays' to her extensive 'face routine' (can't remember if it was 'skincare' or 'beauty') and reading the ingredient list (it was pressurised mineral water in a can) inspired me to finally make my own 'water spritzer'. Ingredients are just Niacinamide, Taurine, Caffeine & Vitamin C (no aspirin as i'm in the UK).

I spray it on my face a couple of minutes before moisturising and after 1 month my skin looks and feels better than it has in a few years.

Once January is over (damned 5-week month) I'll definitely order some of this and give it a shot.

Fantastic branding by the way, It looks incredibly professional!

7. EIRE24

EIRE24 Member

How do you mix this?

8. biffbelvin

biffbelvin Member

Just with boiled water.

The Concentrations are:
    4% niacinamide
    1% caffeine
    4% taurine
    15mg/ml Vitamin C (this is the concentration recommended for vitamin C to have a preservative effect).

Can't recall why taurine is 4%. Niacinamide and Caffeine concentrations are lifted from Solban (if i wasn't UK based i'd be trying to squeeze aspirin there too).

9. OP
    visviva

visviva Member

thank you - very kind of you to say! I agree, there's something very satisfying about making your own bespoke products. I'm liking the sound of your spritzer - you could try out willow bark extract as an alternative to aspirin that is readily available in the UK

10. teds

teds Member

You can’t get aspirin in the uk?!???????

11. biffbelvin

biffbelvin Member

Just did some googling and found out it's an astringent. That should be a perfect addition, thanks a lot!

You can get aspirin, just not in the pure powdered form that you can elsewhere. The uk is very cautious of Aspirin, many shops don't even sell it. You can only really get it in Alka Seltzer or enteric coated tablets.