Fluriode

richofden

Forum Supporter
That was the active ingredient in a shampoo I used when my hair turned green from chlorine from swimming so much in a pool. It worked.
Great! I know Peat approves it in one of his books. Or so I´ve read in the forum. I use it it my filtered water every day. It also detoxes chlorine btw.

P

Peatness

Anyone who uses sodium thiosulfate please let me know your experience of using it and if there are any side effects to look out for.

richofden

Forum Supporter
Anyone who uses sodium thiosulfate please let me know your experience of using it and if there are any side effects to look out for.
Hey Pina, sorry for not responding properly. I seem to have issues with the forum in both brave and chrome browser on my mac, so finally found out to use firefox instead. Anyway, I think I might have made a mistake, cause I thought that sodium thiosulfate was also good against fluoride. But I use one drop in 1,5 liter of water sporadically and can´t say I feel anything. Bought it cause of if it´s antifungal benefits.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Hey Pina, sorry for not responding properly. I seem to have issues with the forum in both brave and chrome browser on my mac, so finally found out to use firefox instead. Anyway, I think I might have made a mistake, cause I thought that sodium thiosulfate was also good against fluoride. But I use one drop in 1,5 liter of water sporadically and can´t say I feel anything. Bought it cause of if it´s antifungal benefits.
Thank you. Which brand do you use?

richofden

Forum Supporter
Micropur
474868_jpg.webp

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals