Diarrhea And Vomit: Major Detox Pathways?

T

TheBeard

While commenting on the opening of a « detoxotel », Aajonus states that:

« Through my books, you know that I consider diarrhea the second best natural method of quickly dumping toxins. The first, of course, is vomit. In vomit, we do not lose so much fluid and nutrients. Vomit is mainly poison-laced mucus and digestive juices. Vomit is created when our bodies use our stomachs as the elimination point.

I do not know anything about those doctors' knowledge of detoxification but vomit and diarrhea are most often byproducts of detoxification that occur other than in the digestive tract. When focusing a therapy to induce diarrhea, only the intestinal tract is likely to be detoxified »

https://www.wewant2live.com/diarrhea-based-detoxification-hotel-by-medical-doctors/

How can we distinguish when diarrhea serves as a deep detox purpose and when it is a response to instant poisoning/intolerance?

I have noticed that when I drink raw eggs or raw milk, I get soft stools and bouts of diarrhea.
These two foods are claimed by Aajonus to be major toxin cleansers in the body.

So, am I really deep-cleansing years of toxicity accumulated in my body drinking these two foods, or am I poisoning myself with more bacteria?

Julles

"vomit and diarrhea are most often byproducts of detoxification"

so toxins are taken from the blood into the stomach and you vomit? and you are detoxifying?
nope.

you vomit because you are poisoned.

OP
T

TheBeard

"vomit and diarrhea are most often byproducts of detoxification"

so toxins are taken from the blood into the stomach and you vomit? and you are detoxifying?
nope.

you vomit because you are poisoned.

That's the whole discussion here.

There are two types of vomit: the instant one where your body dumps an immidiate poison, something you just ate.
And there is the long term detox mechanism that is accompanied by bouts of vomit and diarrhea to dump accumulated toxins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals