Quickest Methods To Regrow Connective Tissue?

Waynish

What do you think are the quickest ways to aide in regeneration and restoration of fascial tissue? Any substances that stimulate its development?

Allison Pelot

I've found sugar to be super beneficial for fascial tissue and work really quickly to restore it. Fruit juice is best because it has other nutrients. As well I'd have to say dairy is great for building back muscle and restoring connective tissue. The combination is probably ideal.

I'll add moderate muscle building and variable movement like mentioned above is key as well for getting the circulation going. But if you don't have much time for a movement practice, walking often can be extremely beneficial. Make sure it's something that's fun for you.

OP
W

Waynish

@Luckytype There are several martial traditions that work on the fascia and I train with people who do them... Always nice to brainstorm which methods would be quickest to regenerate them from the stress & strain.

Hairfedup

The hyperarch mechanism. Google it. I can send you the PDF because Chong Xie is incredibly vague and wants you to pay him another extra 50 dollars for video instruction and the facebook page. To be honest the hyperarch mechanism is gaining alot of traction in the fitness world...it does seem to be the real deal. If you go to the beginning post of his instagram page and work your way to the top, you don't need the book or instruction cuz you''ll easily figure it out. His instagram is Chong Xie (@secretofathleticism) • Instagram photos and videos

You can see he describes it as a Holistic Fascia Training System . Also you might wanna look into whatever it is Maasai and Nandi/Kalenjin people eat. Incredible fascial systems.

THESC

The hyperarch mechanism. Google it. I can send you the PDF because Chong Xie is incredibly vague and wants you to pay him another extra 50 dollars for video instruction and the facebook page. To be honest the hyperarch mechanism is gaining alot of traction in the fitness world...it does seem to be the real deal. If you go to the beginning post of his instagram page and work your way to the top, you don't need the book or instruction cuz you''ll easily figure it out. His instagram is Chong Xie (@secretofathleticism) • Instagram photos and videos

You can see he describes it as a Holistic Fascia Training System . Also you might wanna look into whatever it is Maasai and Nandi/Kalenjin people eat. Incredible fascial systems.

could u send me book?

Ingenol

Also interested in the PDF thanks!

Wolf

I use Xu Duan when doing my shaolin 72 arts and it has worked well.

Hanzo

does this include gaunt face? after malnutrition i have never recovered my supple face even when overweight. i have very thin facial tissue and uneven skin tone under eyes

redsun

does this include gaunt face? after malnutrition i have never recovered my supple face even when overweight. i have very thin facial tissue and uneven skin tone under eyes

Malnutrition can cause deficiencies or low levels of many nutrients but of principle importance to making the skin supple and healthy is those involved in collagen, elastin synthesis.

In a nutshell, zinc, copper, vitamin C, B vitamins (especially B3/niacin), and proteins for the amino acids that the skin is made of are great for rejuvenating the skin. Red meat, high vitamin C fruits, dairy, potatoes, are great foods to include in the daily diet for increasing the intake of these nutrients. Eggs/dairy/ and liver very seldom for vitamin A.

GenericName86

Malnutrition can cause deficiencies or low levels of many nutrients but of principle importance to making the skin supple and healthy is those involved in collagen, elastin synthesis.

In a nutshell, zinc, copper, vitamin C, B vitamins (especially B3/niacin), and proteins for the amino acids that the skin is made of are great for rejuvenating the skin. Red meat, high vitamin C fruits, dairy, potatoes, are great foods to include in the daily diet for increasing the intake of these nutrients. Eggs/dairy/ and liver very seldom for vitamin A.

In terms of supplementation do you prefer niacin over niacinamide? i go back and forth on the two

Hanzo

thank you for the reply. But it has been more than 8 years and i have been eating very similar and still i have not recovered my face. it is very sad but i i have lost hope other than maybe fat grafting or surgery :/

OP
W

Waynish

thank you for the reply. But it has been more than 8 years and i have been eating very similar and still i have not recovered my face. it is very sad but i i have lost hope other than maybe fat grafting or surgery :/

Try a Chinese doctor (herbs) and some more rest and some more exercise. I'll be surprised if you don't see results within 3 months.

Hanzo

Try a Chinese doctor (herbs) and some more rest and some more exercise. I'll be surprised if you don't see results within 3 months.

i have exericsed and sleep 8 to 9 hours consstently for more than 6 years of those 8 i can assure you. Still no difference
My body can gain muscle or fat and still my face looks gaunt and unhealthy.

the story goes like this... when i was around 16 to 20 i was overweight. i lost weight by malnourishing myself and doing excesive exercise a la David Groggin. it worked and i even competed in endurance competitions and won more than several. When i turned 21 i pack on some fat but also a lot of muscle but most importantly i changed the excesive exercise and undereating routine to more bodybuilder esque. i was sleeping 8 hours minimum eating protein eating enough carbs. everything. And still saw only minor change in face which was attributed to some bloat. thr years passed and still no change to my face especially when i diet down a bit only the loat goes away.

under my eyes its very thin and i have no cheeks. i gain fat in my midsection and arms but never the face. i have tried lowering stress for years aswell and nothing. i still look like a cortisol fiend :/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals